July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Same here, I am so paranoid. :dohh: But a little less than I was last time because everything turned out great last time. I found my DS with my Angelsounds doppler at 9+1, that was the first time I tried it. I don't have that doppler any more so looking into getting a Sonoline B. I'm also trying to hold out until after my 8 week scan, but may cave in at 7ish weeks... :blush:

Anyone else having bad cramps?? I was woken 3/4 times in the night because of it. I'm really worried and waiting on a call back from the doctor. I had some bleeding yesterday too and passed a small clot, I'm just hoping that I just have a irritated cervix after we DTD.

Hopefully I'll get to go to the EPU for a reassurance scan.

How are you feeling today?

I have an appointment with a dr next week seeing if they can help me more with my hyperemesis and weekly visits for fluids at hospital - I feel rotten girls absolutely rotten!!! I have dating scan in 3 days, if I can hold the water down :cry:

:hugs: to everyone having doubts about their pregnancies. Hang in there I'm pretty sure it's normal to feel that way.

As for cramps yep still having them too but the nausea hides how bad they are. so they are normal! :hugs:

I'm ok no more cramps or anything today. I have an appointment at the EPU for a scan Sunday morning.

I am also worried whether my pregnancy is going to make it. My husband thinks I'm nuts and should stop worrying. The problem is that I work in medicine and know way too much about what can go wrong

I'm 4w4d and I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms lately. My boobs are sore but not more sore, no nausea really to speak of and I'm sleeping better. I do have some cramping but that seems to have improved. No bleeding at all. All I have is positive pregnancy tests to go off of and there is no reason to do an hcg.

I can't wait until my 8 week u/s to see the little one. I'm impatient!

I got my Pregnant 3+ today! I was knew i was going to take it in the morning and i was dreaming about it and anxious. I was wide awake at 130 am and had to pee and just though..."what the hell, ill test now" and it was the 3+!!!!!!! I was super excited, went back to bed and slept like a baby dreaming away!
Even though everything is showing progression, i still have it in my head that this pregnancy is going to end and i wont come out of this with a baby. Horrible thought, but its how i feel. Like this is a short term thing. I'm super nervous which is wearing off on my husband. :( I'm even scared to stretch. Like stretching my abdomen is somehow going to dislodge the baby. I stretched this morning and had a super sharp quick pain in my lower abdomen on the left side. I retracted quickly. If something would have happened, i would have had cramping after right?! I had no cramping. Just paranoia.
I'm ridiculous. In my mind i know this cant happen...i cant do something as simple as stretch and cause a miscarriage, but my mind is playing tricks.
OY! 2 weeks from today is first ultra sound. Ill be 7weeks 4 days. :)

Our bodies are so smart and provide our growing babies with so many layers of protection. Stretching isn't going to dislodge or hurt your baby. You may get a cramp or something just from pulling a muscle, but it shouldn't effect your baby at all. If it's not one thing it's another with us Mommies. We have to worry it seems. :) Try to relax and send happy vibes to your baby ;)

I'm another that doesn't feel a bit pregnant. I'm a little tired but without the positive tests and missed af, I wouldn't imagine I was pregnant. This is different.

I am very scared of another cm but at the same time I'm becoming more hopeful and very excited as I'm having so many more symptoms then I did last time.
As I was throwing up last night DH turns around and says, "I'm really glad your sick and feeling horrible". I'm going to book in for an u/s in the first week of dec. Ill be 8-9 weeks then and should see heaps and get an accurate date done :)

I don't feel it either, just flu-ey, I guess. And a little tired. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that 6 weeks after I had my tubes untied, I'm pregnant, where it take most women 6-8 months or longer.

I had bad nausea yesterday and also some cramping. Dr sent me in for another beta hcg and progesterone test. Got the results this morning. Beta is 24887 (25DPO), which is great because I calculated it should be around 24384 if doubling every 48 hours since my last one. The progesterone was 27.2, 10 days ago is was 19.7, so there's progress there, too, but I don't know why I feel like it's low. It's in normal range for 1st trimester, but I feel like it should have been higher.

No cramping today, but terrible nausea and dry heaving this morning. I didn't think I would have been able to function at all today, but I started to feel better an hour or so later and was able to remain relatively okay for the rest of the day, although I did throw up my lunch on the sidewalk on my way home. Now, I'm in bed and the kids are watching a movie. I feel terrible that I'm not enjoying the movie with them. I'm just so worn out and feeling weak.

I picked up my prenatal vitamins yesterday, but I'm afraid of what they will do to my stomach. I'm still taking folic acid every day as I have always done even before I was pregnant, but I don't think I can do the prenatals. I may have to do the kids chewable multi-vitamins for now. They actually did all of my prenatal bloodwork yesterday and I was told that I'm anemic, which didn't come as a surprise to me. So they want me to take extra iron and that's another thing that wrecks my stomach. I'm hoping to increase my consumption of iron rich foods, provided I'm able to hold anything down, that should help with the anemia.

My paranoia has subsided a bit, but I'm still very anxious for my next ultrasound in 12 days. Now I wish I would have kept the original appointment for Friday the 15th. My eyelids are feeling heavy as I write this, so I'm going to try to take a nap. I hope I can sleep through the night, but seeing as it's only 8pm, I highly doubt it. But a nap sure sounds good to me right now.

The chewable multivitamin are great. I slo like you am throwing up. I'm finding if I eat more savoury my tummy feels a little less sick and bland to bring back up! Managed to keep a 355ml can diet coke down, nutrition is the last thing from my mind right now. I have bad cramps today too but putting it down to stretching especially with all the dry heaving.

I hate having flu and being pregnant :( any tips or tricks? There is so little meds we can take. Plus looking after my two little monsters while hubby travels is crazy.

I think you're just allowed paracetamol. that's about it. You could ask a pharmacist, I'm sure they'll know

I hate having flu and being pregnant :( any tips or tricks? There is so little meds we can take. Plus looking after my two little monsters while hubby travels is crazy.

You should be ok doing the old head under a towel over a bowl of steaming water. Also - I think you can use something like Olbas oil on a tissue to help the congestion, but you should check that because I'm not sure.

Sorry some of you are under the weather. X

I have my scan tomorrow morning!!! Fingers crossed for me girls!xx

Ugh! So frustrated. I called the fertility clinic yesterday to confirm what time they closed at today because I was supposed to work til 2 and didn't want to make the 45 minute trip out here only to find them closed. So they said they were open from 7 to 12. I went through great effort to change my shift having asked 4 people to trade shifts. I finally ended up switching my 6-2 for a 9-3 which would have given me plenty of time to get here for 7, get blood, and make it back with a half hour to spare.

So I am sitting here at 6:50am and there are no lights on so I called the number only to find out they're open from 8-12, not 7.

Grrrrr...now I am gonna be about 15 minutes late to work today unless I do 20km over the speed limit, lol.

It's 7:45am now so not too much longer to wait.

Well I made it back to work in time, with one minute to spare, lmao. And then they sent me home after half an hour because there were too many people. Now I`m impatiently waiting for the doctor`s office to call back with the results. They said by noon, so within the next two hours.

I`m feeling really crampy today, like AF is about to start and AF is due today. I`m scared she`s gonna show up. Feeling wet but just a bunch of cm.

Gonna pick up another digi and see if it`s reading off 2-3 yet.

Can I join? This thread seems really full already lol

I'm due July 15th, this will be my 3rd pregnancy, no kids yet so really hopeful that this is the one!!

Got my results back!!! My hcg levels went from 16 on Thursday to 70.48 today!!! They TRIPLED!!!!

:happydance:

Going back for a third draw on Monday but so far this is looking like a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->