July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Got my results back!!! My hcg levels went from 16 on Thursday to 70.48 today!!! They TRIPLED!!!!

:happydance:

Going back for a third draw on Monday but so far this is looking like a healthy pregnancy.

Great news!!!

Am I the only one who's had ridiculous THIRST? I've drank two full bottles of water (a 16oz and 20oz), a tea (maybe 10oz?), and three big 12oz glasses of water! That's well over the suggested 8 glasses/day without even factoring in food, and now I'm in bed begging my husband to bring me water as he comes upstairs. I'm unquenchable!

Nope, you're not the only one. I have one of those mini-cooler water bottles that holds 8 glasses of water. I fill one of those up every morning and finish it by the end of the day, and I'm STILL waking up by 3:00am (now) begging for water!!! I wsn't even this thirsty in the middle of the night when I barely drank anything at all!!!

Nope definitely common, I only drink bottled water and nothing else. I'm currently going through 6 x 500ml bottles at the moment :-/ I normally have 3/4 lol.

I'm getting massively increased thirst too, I barely drink normally, maybe tops 1.5 pints a day and at the moment I'm easily at 5 a day.

Hi ladies. Just wanted to share that I went to the ER today due to some bad cramps and a bit of spotting. They took some blood and my hcg has gone from 140 to 2200 in 6 days!!! It's doubling every 36.5 hours! I have a scan tomorrow just to be 100% sure but it looks like it was just implantation bleed.

One of my earliest symptoms was unquenchable thirst. I keep 1.5 litre bottle of water by my bed at night and on some nights have got through the entire thing!

So I am at emerge because my paranoia is getting the better of me. They drew bloodwork and did a urine test. The urine test was "borderline positive" so the doctor came back to tell me that he doesn't believe this is a viable pregnancy. He did a bedside ultrasound and said my uterus looks completely empty. Thrn he came back a few minutes later to say my hcg levels are up to 112. Based on yesterday's results of 70.48, they should be around 105 today...but based on the calculators, my levels were doubling every 21 hours. It had been 22 hours and they haven't doubled, so they are slowing down.

I'm now just waiting for a transvaginal ultrasound when radiology opens in an hour and a half to see if they can see anything but as of now, they are saying the pregnancy probably won't survive. :cry:

Whaaaaat?! Why would they say that? They wouldn't be able to see anything this early anyway!!!

:hugs: keeping everything crossed for you but I really think they've been a bit insensitive here.

I'm hoping so. I really do hate this hospital. . I just really need to know that this pregnancy is not in my tubes before I can relax.

I just think it's crazy that they would tell you it's a failed pregnancy already. HCG needs to be doubling 48-72hours which it is, at 3+6 weeks they would see nothing on an ultrasound, maybe a thickened lining but nothing else :nope: our hospital say they will not see anything on an ultrasound until 1500 - 2000 hcg level.

Is there anyway you can change hospitals? Those people sound like they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery let alone a hospital :shrug:

Not until the midwife takes on July clients. I'm on the intake list. Once they do, I can change to the Children's Hospital 45 minutes away. Otherwise, the next competent hospital where my Fs is is over an hour away.

I'll be going to the clinic again in the morning for yet another draw and based on todays levels, they should be at least 168 tomorrow morning.

I really want to believe this is a viable pregnancy but until I see that tiny beating heart inside the uterus, or even just a sac in the uterus, I think I'm gonna worry about a tubal pregnancy.

:hugs: I want to tell you not to worry but I'd be a hypocrite as I'm in exactly the same boat. I had an ectopic in July and a mc on 29th Sept, got my scan tomorrow but still bricking it, I've refused hcg testing this time round :cry:

I think it's disgusting they should say that. According to your ticker not even all pregnancy tests would show a positive yet and you won't see anything on an ultrasound this early! Don't let them talk you into doing anything rash. Sometimes I hate doctors

I'm sure everything will be great hun. Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

I can't believe they would even consider an ultrasound that early! The chances of seeing anything at less then 4 weeks. Please don't worry if they don't see anything. :hugs: hun.

I had my scan this morning!, I have one beautiful little tiny bean with a tiny little heartbeat!! I'm so happy :D

Yay!!!! Congrats Zoie!!!! Wishing you a HH9M.

And i love your name...I have a little Zoe myself. She's 6.

Nurse just came around to tell me my ultrasound won't be for another 4 hours. And I can't eat or drink anything until after "in case we need to do a procedure". Eff that! If you don"t see anythinf, I'm walking out of here and waiting!

I can't believe they would even consider an ultrasound that early! The chances of seeing anything at less then 4 weeks. Please don't worry if they don't see anything. :hugs: hun.

I had my scan this morning!, I have one beautiful little tiny bean with a tiny little heartbeat!! I'm so happy :D

So pleased your ultrasound went well hun!! x x

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/IMG_20131110_135822.jpg

Here's the picture.

Brandi I would do the same in your position. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly