July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brandi sorry you've had such an awful day, at least the ob you eventually saw was far more realistic about the scan etc. I hope your levels keep rising and you get a better scan soon.

Welcome yo the group and congratulations on conceiving so quickly, that's amazing :)

AFM this morning I seem to be struggling to catch my breath when I walk and I feel a bad news is coming vibe which is weird because I'm strangely positive about my scan tomorrow.

Brandi sorry you've had such an awful day, at least the ob you eventually saw was far more realistic about the scan etc. I hope your levels keep rising and you get a better scan soon.

Welcome yo the group and congratulations on conceiving so quickly, that's amazing :)

AFM this morning I seem to be struggling to catch my breath when I walk and I feel a bad news is coming vibe which is weird because I'm strangely positive about my scan tomorrow.

Good morning ladies!

Brandi - I bet everything is just fine with your little freckle!

Mumaoftwoboys - I'm so sorry you're so poorly :hugs:

Charlie - your bad vibe is because I just ran out of jaffa cakes, thanks for your concern ;-)

And me.... I have my scan at EPAU today :cry: hubby is a physio at hospital, he's booked half day off so I'm going to meet him at lunch time and we're going to go to pub opposite for lunch before by scan at 1.30. Please please please keep everything crossed for me xx

Ladyluck ah, as long as its only the jaffa cakes that's just fine. Wishing you lots and lots of luck for your scan today!

Jaffa cakes! Now I want some!

Haven't been on this thread for quite a while and it gre fast! Hope everyone is still doing ok and feeling good.

I will have my first scan next Monday so 7 days to go! Sadly my DH will not be able to go with me this time since he is out of country until beginning of December :-(

Thanks ladies. Trying to remain positive and think healthy, uterus thoughts, and hope I'll see Freckle snug in the uterus very soon.

Brandi I'm sorry you've had such a horrible time. :hugs:

Sounds like the docs were being really incompetent. Rest well and try to destress after that emotional marathon. xxx

Lady Luck! Good luck for your scan; I'll be thinking of you at 1.30pm!

Now I've seen the words Jaffa Cakes, I am really craving some!

Back to the nurse today for another blood pressure check...blah!

I've got nausea today and fairly extreme thirst today. Not much fun. Only 24 hours until I know the results of my scan at least. I'd very much like to go Home and go to bed now though.

What time is your scan tomorrow? It's the waiting that is killing me, I'm sat in my car waiting for dh watching the world go by and everything seems to be going so slow!

My appointment is 9am then they'll send me down for a scan so prob around 930 - 10ish I would think.

Not long left to wait now ladyluck

Could I please join?

I only got my BFP two days ago!

According to my LMP my due date is 18th July.

I just worry because I'm so early, time feels like it's dragging on.

Anxiously awaiting scan news, ladies!

I had my blood pressure rechecked and it was absolutely fine. Phew!

Good luck everyone getting scans in the next few days!! I can't wait to see some lovely little beans :D x

Also Welcome to those with their brand new bfps xxx

I cannot focus at work today at all. I really ought to just get my bum into gear and get on but I can't. Taken my lunch early in the hopes I can concentrate this afternoon.
Hope everyones having a good day.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Squishy is measuring exactly 6+1 and we saw that gorgeous flicky heartbeat!

Here's his pic and I think he's definitely gonna have my eyes

Attachments

• 20131111_133132.jpg
    20131111_133132.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
I am 6 weeks today. With my last pregnancy, this is the day i started bleeding and miscarried. :) happy to be here!

This one feels very different from the last. A few days before i miscarried, i remember telling my fiance (now husband) "i keep forgetting i'm pregnant".
I have constantly been making sure my nipples are still sore, checking for blood every time to the bathroom, and i LOVE every time i feel some cramping. I love the little subtle reminders that I am pregnant.

Very excited to have my ultrasound next week (Friday the 22nd) :happydance:

Happy Monday ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"