July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Ugh so so sorry kelly:hugs: hope you get your sticky baba soon

Sorry your hubby is being insensitive, gypsy. I'm sure he'll come around when he sees bubs though.

Good luck for the ultrasound charlie!

Sorry for your loss, kelly!

So sorry for your loss Kelly :hugs:

I've just had my scan, heartbeat seen and measuring 4.3 CRL, they said I measure about right for 5-6 weeks but I'm guessing it's nothing to worry about that I'm actually 6+4. It's a relief but I'll still be worried until my 8 week scan which is around the time I lost the last one.

charlie, that's great news. good luck at the 8 week scan!

kelly, so very sorry for your loss :(

Brandi, so glad things are progessing well, especially after your whirlwind trip to the emergency room!

Gypsy, so very sorry to hear about your DH's reaction. Hopefully he'll come around and be excited with you soon enough!

Kelly, so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Charli, that's great news!!!!

Typically I've now got cramps and twinges, I'm hoping it's just because they poked around rather than anything untoward.

Hi ladies, I'm not sure if I will stay in the July due date club or be moved to June since we just found out we are pregnant with TWINS! :headspin: Hope ya'll dont mind me joining ya'll. Hope everyone has a Tacky Tuesday!

So sorry for your loss Kelly :hugs:

Hi ladies may I join you? I got my bfp this morning and going by when I believe I ovulated ill be due around the 24th July.

So sorry kelly

Xxx
:hi:

Hi ladies, I'm not sure if I will stay in the July due date club or be moved to June since we just found out we are pregnant with TWINS! :headspin: Hope ya'll dont mind me joining ya'll. Hope everyone has a Tacky Tuesday!
Oh wow, twins?! Congrats!!

hey charlie, I'm in same boat, just hoping to make it successfully to the 8 week scan... prior losses take some magic out of the 1st trimester, thats for sure.
As far as twinges and such, no one has poked around on me yet but the twinges and pulling sensations are picking up a lot lately, especially if I get up to fast... but I just view the twinges as one more good symptom that lets me know things are progressing well.
The next 2 months are going to drag by, I wish I could just materialize into the 2nd trimester so I can relax into earth mama mode rather than worrywart mode lol

I have my 1st appt tomorrow to medically confirm my pregnancy and get a referral to an obgyn.. I know I'm putting the cart before the horse here, but I'm hoping my insurance covers birth centers

I only have to get to the new year to be out of the first tri so I may celebrate doubly then with some non alcoholic beers. I do feel a bit better about this one though, not sure why but I do.

Us women expecting July babies will all be celebrating the New Year doubly so because most of us will be out of 1st and starting second... it's really nice how ther timing is perfect for Xmas announcements!!

I'm excited to do my Christmas day announcement, no idea how to tell my work colleagues though.

I had to reschedule my booking in appointment for later that day as there's no way I'm missing my sons first school Christmas play!! I am so so grateful I have no sickness this time round, don't think I could handle it whilst chasing my two around!!

In hospital, dr has been great on so much medication to help with the nausea even managing some crackers right now, scan was great. Baby is only a day behind my dates, saw a little heartbeat 140bpm. Tuned away in the corner of my uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->