July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi Squishy!!!

Welcome lmbhj! Glad you made it!

So, I went and had my blood drawn again today and I should have those results back in two hours. This is how my levels have gone. Do they look good?

11dpo at 9:30am hcg16 Prog14
11dpo at 12:30am hcg17 ProgNotTested
12dpo at 8:00am hcg70.48 Prog17
13dpo at 6:00am hcg112 ProgNotTested

No idea how progesterone is supposed to progress throughout pregnancy, but the hcg definitely looks good!

Okay, they just called back with the results.

My hcg levels today, 14dpo, was 200!!!! It's even higher than it should have been based on yesterday's levels, and my progesterone is up to 19!!!!

I'm starting to feel more confident that this is a sticky baby in the right place! My ultrasound is booked for December 5th at noon!!!

Woohoo for great scans and hcg levels, I'm off for my scan in 3 1/2 hours, I'm hoping they don't put me back in days, the vomiting is terrible and the days are going by so slowly, anyone else having extreme hunger pains and unable to even think about food, it's a vicious cycle

My hunger pains are horribly intense, and I work in food services. Every time I open a package of coffee, I gag and want to throw up, but I'll be standing there and someone will order food, and my stomach just starts to get such an intense hunger pain that I can barely move. Then I sneak a few Timbits, and end up gagging again.

Woohoo for great scans and hcg levels, I'm off for my scan in 3 1/2 hours, I'm hoping they don't put me back in days, the vomiting is terrible and the days are going by so slowly, anyone else having extreme hunger pains and unable to even think about food, it's a vicious cycle

My husband thinks I'm making it up because I'm constantly hungry! I've been trying to eat lots of little meals because eating bigger meals make me feel sick to my stomach. No active vomiting yet :knock on wood:

my new dr has asked me to come into hospital for fluids for 3 days so will take the ipad in with me - hopefully it works and I will fill you all in o the scan.

Hope they get you sorted in the hospital and you feel loads better soon.

Good luck, I hope the scan goes well!

I'm going in for my first "doctor assisted" pregnancy test. I need to go so I can get proof of pregnancy so that I'll have insurance until DH's kicks in in January!

wow brandi, im so glad to read that everything seems fine!

same for you babydoll, I'm would be a wreck to find any blood so a doctor reassurance its likely IB is a huge relief.

imbhj- congrats to you and I feel I am in the same boat concerning my symptoms.. I've been constantly checking my bbs (yep, getting sorer every day!) and the toilet paper every time I wipe... it's nerve racking and reassuring and I'm hoping its doing more good than harm to my psychological state lol

AND one symptom I have definitely noticed as well has been an incredible thirst!!!

One thing my friend told me (lucky thing came out from two pregnancies with NO stretch marks) was that drinking lots of water is good for your skin during pregnancy and she attributed her no stretch marks to drinking tons of water, so bottoms up ladies!!

My thirst is incredible too. It's CRAZY! And I've ONLY been drinking water since the test came back with two lines. I gave up my iced capps and teas, but I might sneak a steeped tea in there a few times over the next 36 weeks.

Honestly, my levels, both hcg and progesterone going up is a HUGE relief. I feel so much more relaxed and less stressed. My family doctor though, given the evident damage on the left tube, isn't satisfied with me waiting until 7 weeks to have an ultrasound. Because the reversal was so recent, he wants me to repeat my bloods one last time on Thursday morning and have an ultrasound as early as next week. I don't count on seeing a beating heart and baby next week, but as long as I see a perfect sac in the right place, I'll be good!

OMG I HATE taking these horse pills those. They're not vitamins. They're for horses! My god, why can't they make them smaller and more compact, because we're not already dealing with enough nausea and gagging and vomiting as it is, right? I can't swallow the damn things without gagging!

Ha!:laugh2: The prenatals ARE like horse pills, and to add insult to injury the ones I got are pink, which totally ups the gag factor!

Just reading about being thirsty is making me thirstier haha

LMAO..I threatened my daughter with a grounding tonight because she took my mini-water cooler water bottle to get a drink from instead of going to the fridge. I'm possessive of my water, lmao.

I used to take the Life Brand ones, but a few months ago, Jamieson's were on sale at the drug store, so I bought those. They've turned my pee neon yellow. Once this bottle is empty, I might switch back to my pink ones, because they're a bit smaller and coated so they're easier to swallow.

the sickess is slowly creeping in. the nausea lasts all day long. i have to literally keep something in my mouth at all times to keep it bay. over the weekend, i threw up a few times, but nothing excessive and i was able to function afterwards. today alone, i've thrown up 5 times and i feel weak and dizzy. it takes me almost an hour to feel better after every time only to have to run to the bathroom and repeat the process. it's getting depressing. my dr is out all week, so there's no relief for me until next week or if i go in to the emergency room to get fluids, but even that seems like such a chore, i'd rather just lie down on the bathroom floor and pass out.

dh is off traveling again for work, but it's not international travel this time, so he's only a quick flight home away. he is still having a hard time dealing with this news and went as far as to ask me to consider terminating the pregnancy because he thinks it will financially ruin us to add one more to the family. i was shocked and appalled. i guess i never expected the man that i love, the man who helped create this life that is growing inside me, to put money before the value and meaning of life and love. i'm disheartened and disappointed in him. just a few months ago, we were actively trying to conceive. sure, we stopped trying and didn't expect it to happen, but guess what, it happened! we should happy and overjoyed that once we stopped trying, we were successful! so, we've just decided not to even talk about the pregnancy anymore for now. i feel like he's putting a tremendous amount of pressure and stress on me and i just can't deal with it. he's sympathetic to me being sick and he's not being a complete jerk, he does try to help me get through the moments following the bouts of vomiting, but he makes comments like, "you see how sick you are, why would you put yourself through that on purpose?" i really wish i could backhand him.

anyway, i'm excited to see the first scan pic posted!! can't wait to start seeing more. i'm so glad to hear good news from you ladies, you keep my spirits up.

Gypsymama so sorry your oh is being a jerk, I don't think men think the same way as us and they can be insensitive. :hugs:

that's me out ladies I wish you all a healthy 9 months xxxx

Hi ladies may I join you? I got my bfp this morning and going by when I believe I ovulated ill be due around the 24th July.

So sorry kelly

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"