July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Welcome new comers! Good morning ladies! I have just had a busy week ugh I'm so tired. I have nausea all day and oh baby doesn't like burritos :(. I have been going to the bathroom at least four times in the middle of the night ....I suppose that's why I'm so tired. How is everyone ?

About the same. Woke up 3 times last night to pee, and despite consuming 2.5lt of water yesterday, I woke up with dry mouth and lips and with an unquenchable thirst. I've already had a litre of water to drink in 3 hours since I've been up.

So maybe that's why I'm exhausted, haha

Im feeling exhausted, but I do have two little ones who insist on getting up at 6am, and after months of sleeping through my youngest woke for two hours in the night last night? Very odd, plus hubby is in hospital...

Krissie, that is great news! :hugs:

Littlebird, Sailorsgirl and KayD congrats and welcome!

I normally love chocolate but have no desire for it. DH kindly ordered in loads of raw choccies for me before I got my BFP, and I really just don't fancy them!

I'm still all about salty food! Although I slept horrendously last night, and was so thirsty every time I woke that I'm going to be careful to have lower salt intake in case that's effecting it.

Is anyone else sleeping badly? Any tips for a sound night's sleep? Between sleep deprivation and hormones gone mad, I'm losing the plot and finding myself to be ever so slightly (ok massively!) grouchy!

I've been waking up about 4 Times a night but seemed better last night.

Sorry I've been slacking on the updates for the thread. I've had a lot of bleeding and little help from EPAU. There's a thread in the first tri forums if anyone wants the fuller story. I think I'm up to date now but if you think I've missed you then feel free to pm me so I can update.

Hope you're okay hun x

So I gave in and had my friend at work draw my blood to check hcg levels. I was 4 weeks 6 days. I got back the number today and it was 6,218. Does this seem high to you all?

It's high but not insanely so. At 16dpo my beat was 827 and doubling every 38 hours, so at 20dpo which would be about where you were i'd be over 4000. I'm definitely a singleton...maybe twins? But yeah, if you look here you'll see you're high but within range:

https://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=20

Ooowee That seems high, like mulitples JulyBaby14!!!!

Krissie, that is great news! :hugs:

Littlebird, Sailorsgirl and KayD congrats and welcome!

I normally love chocolate but have no desire for it. DH kindly ordered in loads of raw choccies for me before I got my BFP, and I really just don't fancy them!

I'm still all about salty food! Although I slept horrendously last night, and was so thirsty every time I woke that I'm going to be careful to have lower salt intake in case that's effecting it.

Is anyone else sleeping badly? Any tips for a sound night's sleep? Between sleep deprivation and hormones gone mad, I'm losing the plot and finding myself to be ever so slightly (ok massively!) grouchy!

I dont sleep worth a darn either. I find myself waking up like an hour or two before my alarm and to top it off it takes me forever to go to sleep. I hope this lack of sleep doesnt last too long.

Blood draw number 6 this morning. I REALLY hope this is the last one. Levels should be at least 400 today, and then hopefully my family doctor will send me for an ultrasound earlier than the FS is.

Blood draw number 6 this morning. I REALLY hope this is the last one. Levels should be at least 400 today, and then hopefully my family doctor will send me for an ultrasound earlier than the FS is.

OMG you poor thing. Well hopefully it'll be nice and high for you so you can relax and they wont keep poking you.

I'm so aggravated. I went to the clinic Monday to get a pregnancy test for my insurance, and the doctor told me I'm due July 8th. She gave me a form and asked the other lady if it needs a due date, they both said no. Naturally, when I went to double check all my paperwork, I saw that they DO need a due date. I called all day yesterday to get something else emailed, and their computers are down. Finally got in touch with someone today, and she said that I didn't come in for dating, just the test, so that was all they could do. So I said, no, I came in for specific paperwork, and this is what I was given. They told me the due date and didn't include it. I didn't come in for a useless pregnancy test! Ugh. I hate people.

It's high but not insanely so. At 16dpo my beat was 827 and doubling every 38 hours, so at 20dpo which would be about where you were i'd be over 4000. I'm definitely a singleton...maybe twins? But yeah, if you look here you'll see you're high but within range:

https://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=20

I am kind of scared of twins! But I will take whatever God gives me. My brothers are fraternal twins and they run in my family. I guess I should never have had my hcg drawn. I'm not only worrying about the possibility of twins, but maybe a molar pregnancy, or a blighted ovum or a chromosomal abnormality. I guess it is possible I didn't Ovulate at exactly day 14, so maybe I am just further along than I thought. I'm going nuts! Back to my original statement a couple days ago: modern medicine gives you too much information. I would rather know nothing!

I'm so aggravated. I went to the clinic Monday to get a pregnancy test for my insurance, and the doctor told me I'm due July 8th. She gave me a form and asked the other lady if it needs a due date, they both said no. Naturally, when I went to double check all my paperwork, I saw that they DO need a due date. I called all day yesterday to get something else emailed, and their computers are down. Finally got in touch with someone today, and she said that I didn't come in for dating, just the test, so that was all they could do. So I said, no, I came in for specific paperwork, and this is what I was given. They told me the due date and didn't include it. I didn't come in for a useless pregnancy test! Ugh. I hate people.

Is there a spot on the paperwork for a due date? If so just write it in yourself or if it's typed can you scan it and do it on the comp. People can be so ridiculous some days and making something so simple complicated.

I am kind of scared of twins! But I will take whatever God gives me. My brothers are fraternal twins and they run in my family. I guess I should never have had my hcg drawn. I'm not only worrying about the possibility of twins, but maybe a molar pregnancy, or a blighted ovum or a chromosomal abnormality. I guess it is possible I didn't Ovulate at exactly day 14, so maybe I am just further along than I thought. I'm going nuts! Back to my original statement a couple days ago: modern medicine gives you too much information. I would rather know nothing![/QUOTE]

Well I know nothing of molar pregnancy, blighted ovum or a chromosomal abnormality, so I'm no help there. Ive got all kind of emotions/feelings with having twins. When can you get into the doc for a vaginal ultrasound to see sacs?

That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of it. There's no spot for it, but maybe I can scan it and take care of it that way! Thanks :)

Well I know nothing of molar pregnancy, blighted ovum or a chromosomal abnormality, so I'm no help there. Ive got all kind of emotions/feelings with having twins. When can you get into the doc for a vaginal ultrasound to see sacs?

My first ultrasound is December 2nd. A little under 3 weeks away. Seems like forever! I'm tempted to call and see if I can be seen earlier, but my husband doesn't think I should. He thinks I should wait until 8 weeks because we will get a sure answer and if I had an ultrasound now it may or may not show yolk sac, heart beat ect. So I guess the wait is on!

But yes, mixed feelings about twins. I'm sure I could get on board with it if that is the case, but it is definitely scary...

My first ultrasound is December 2nd. A little under 3 weeks away. Seems like forever! I'm tempted to call and see if I can be seen earlier, but my husband doesn't think I should. He thinks I should wait until 8 weeks because we will get a sure answer and if I had an ultrasound now it may or may not show yolk sac, heart beat ect. So I guess the wait is on!

But yes, mixed feelings about twins. I'm sure I could get on board with it if that is the case, but it is definitely scary...

Well I had a v/u Monday, at 5w4d and all that was seen was 2 sacs. 1 of them definitely had yolk sac but other we arent sure of, were told there was hint/shadow of it. So waiting til the 8wk mark I agree but it's nerve wracking I know. I've another sono on the 25th for heartbeats and fetal pole. Only reason I'm getting these early sonograms is because I went thru ivf procedure to get pregnant.

Julybaby - Waiting is sensible option - a heartbeat then is good. But, actually you can apparently see the sac after 1500 or thereabouts. I saw sac and shadow of the yolk at 4 weeks 5 days - but obvs too early for heartbeat...so only useful to rule out worst case of ectopic. Still, that was enough to ease my mind this last week.

Ugh is anyone else getting awful acid reflux, I'm getting it everytime I walk anywhere, to the bus, to the shop, it's driving me mad.
Can any of the UK ladies tell me if you get your ffee prescriptions paperwork at your midwife booking in appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->