July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

It is six am here and I am getting.ready to go grocery shopping. I crashed last night at 6:30
I could barely think. Poor hubby it ruined our date of dinner and a movie. Hopefully we get the movie today.

I have been constipated too. I think that is a lot of my lower back pain.

I've been constipated on an off too. I found mints helped.

My husband goes away to a course tonight, he will be back tomorrow night. I'm dreading it. I hate being apart from him. I feel really vulnerable at the minute so hate being alone. I'm scared something will happen whilst he's gone. Totally irrational I know! Bloody hormones! :lol:

My husband was away the day I got my bfp and the following 2 nights ha ha x

Morning ladies, I sure hope y'all slept better than I! I was up every 2hrs, ugh awful. Our weather in west Texas is horrible, lots of ice. Hate that the wifey had to go to work. Ill be trying to nap later to make up for last night. Anyone else really congested? I've read it's normal but I swear I never was with past pregnancies.

I have just taken a 2.5 hour nap in the middle of the day and really could have slept through until tomorrow lol.

Just got up and DH is washing up and then cooking a yummy shepherds pie with veg and gravy for dinner. It's the first dinner I have got excited about in a while :thumbup:

X

I'm off food at the minute so need to plan ahead especially with Hubby being away tonight!

I've got lasagne in the Slow Cooker. Can not wait!

ooooh I love my slow cooker, I shall have to look for a recipe for that. We currently have garlic chicken in ours :)

I just told my Mum on the phone, as I'm seeing her Thursday, but my Grandma will be there. She was chuffed and just kept repeating "I'm going to be a Grandma" haha x

I run a group on Facebook called "Slow Cookers Rock!" It's turned it a really good group. You should join and let me have the garlic chicken recipe! :rofl:

Awww bless your Mum!

I will do haha, is it the one with 3000+ members or 60+ x

Wow! haha. We've yet to eat this recipe, if we like it I will post :)

Had a pretty productive day despite having three kids around. I have only 3 more baskets of laundry to fold, got all my dishes done, and living room cleaned (now it has a few toys all over the place but no big deal), got supper in the crock pot. All is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->