July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

No weird dreams for me, but VERY broken sleep. I get a good four hours, and then I'm awake every hour and up for the day by 3am.

WOW this thread moves really fast!!! :haha:

Today I've been feeling absolutely awful. :( I've been laying on the sofa for most of the day. I feel sick all the time and throw up 5-6 times per day. I feel incredibly physically tired, and SO bloated after eating a few bites of anything. I feel literally unable to do anything except lay down.

Anyone else feel similar? I'm going to see the doctor on Tuesday. This is my 2nd time so you'd think I'd be used to it. :dohh:

WOW this thread moves really fast!!! :haha:

Today I've been feeling absolutely awful. :( I've been laying on the sofa for most of the day. I feel sick all the time and throw up 5-6 times per day. I feel incredibly physically tired, and SO bloated after eating a few bites of anything. I feel literally unable to do anything except lay down.

Anyone else feel similar? I'm going to see the doctor on Tuesday. This is my 2nd time so you'd think I'd be used to it. :dohh:

hun, I don't think you eve get used to feeling sick and miserable. Are you sure you don't have hyperemesis like some of us here? You may need some anti-metics. Ask for maxalon or Zofran (ondansatron) se if it helps you enough to be sick half of what you are. I was sick all day. After a concoction of drugs the dr has me on I'm nauseas most of the day but only sick 2-3 times a day.

I didn't realise there was a Rainbow babies thread? I don't often browse so that's probably why I missed it. May pop my head in and introduce myself, I feel more optimistic with this one. Just found the heartbeat again, 169bpm! I could actually be 9 weeks already, my dates are a bit squiffy give or take a day or two. I guess I'll find out at my scan my exact date, probably should be in June babies!! But as I always go over, no doubt I'll end up being July!!

I thought that with my youngest, Jakes. By LMP, I was due May 2. By insem date, my due date was April 27. I thought for sure I'd have an April baby because my oldest was 2 days before her due date and my son was 12 days before his. Nope...little Speck decided to hold on an extra 7 days beyond her due date to May 4.

I keep waking up in the night, it's annoying. And I've had 3 or 4 nightmares this week, not nice :(

I've been having days where I can't sleep much but extremely tired. Then days wherei could sleep for 18hours a day!
My latest ad version is the smell of BO.. I'm making DH (and my self) take 3 showers a day so I don't puke. Also this ms gets old really quick!!!

I hate BO too and the worst part is mine puts me off the most lol - problem is I live wih roll on deodorant as I can't shower everyday. The water makes me vomit ad makes for a very bad day!!!

Good morning. Hope everyone feels okay. I think my MS is kicking in late, I've been nothing more than queasy up to now but last night and now this morning I've felt much sicker. I haven't been sick but I keep getting that watery feeling in my mouth.

I stupidly did a Boots test this morning. The line is really faint. It does however look like a bad test as it had pretty bad dye run. Of course I'm still freaking out!

I'm feeling sicky this morning, struggling to get my toast in and boobs are sore so that's got to be a good sign!

You're far enough along now that the hook effect may start taking place. Google it, you might feel better :)

Thank you. Turns out it usually happens around 5 weeks

I'm going to the Doctors this morning just to voice my worries about pains, how worried I am etc. She's lovely so should hopefully reassure me.

Found a digi n a.cheapie in my drawer last night so for the sake of it it did them this morning n no shock I got a 'pregnant 1-2' and the cheapie lines were barely there(even the control line was super faint) but I knew they'd be like that so no point worrying PLUS its scan day today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah I'm guessing so! I remember doing a test at 12 week's with my DD and it was the ssame barely there line!

woohoo for all the scans! I wanna see piccies!!! I got my scan on Thursday. Super nervous and super excited all at the same time.

Quick question. I get a sudden cramp if I get up quickly after a long time of lying down (happening more often these days! :haha:) but aside from that I'm not getting any stretching/cramping pains. I'm getting all the textbook preggo symptoms. I don't have terrible MS, just regular nausea.

I was getting quite a few cramps at 5-6 weeks but none properly since then. Is that normal or should I be concerned?

Cally that sounds exactly like the round ligament pain. You will get these fairly often, especially once standing up after relaxing/lying down.

I just threw up my breakfast, in spectacular fashion! it COULD be another sickness bug as my 2 year old was very unwell last night with sickness, and my son was on Thursday evening. So needless to say, it's probably that. My 2 year old was rubbing my back whilst I was...she's so caring! My son just laughed at me. About right!

Omg!! Can't believe how fast it's going. I am terrible at keeping up with how far gone I am, but wow, almost 9 weeks!! Eek!

I've been getting those sharp kinds of cramps when standing too mainly in my pelvis. My pg symptoms have really ramped up today. Much more feeling sick and much more heartburn, I'm taking it as a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->