July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

We have close to 15 inches of snow! Brandi- do you guys have much???
Can't leave the house I'm making spinach dip in pumpernickel and decorating the xmas tree with my two 6 year olds they are in pure bliss! Any of you have your tree up yet? This is the earliest for me lol

Morning ladies, I sure hope y'all slept better than I! I was up every 2hrs, ugh awful. Our weather in west Texas is horrible, lots of ice. Hate that the wifey had to go to work. Ill be trying to nap later to make up for last night. Anyone else really congested? I've read it's normal but I swear I never was with past pregnancies.

Yes! Sleep pattern is soo erratic and I am crazy congested! Up sneezing, coughing and hacking. Had a pretty good night last night but I know it was bc I quit fluids early :)

I run a group on Facebook called "Slow Cookers Rock!" It's turned it a really good group. You should join and let me have the garlic chicken recipe! :rofl:

Awww bless your Mum!

Just joined your Facebook group :) looking forward to trying some recipes! Thanks for the invite! :thumbup:

We've had our tree up for a few weeks. Earliest for me too. I usually wait til after my son's birthday, but they had been begging me since September and I finally gave in earlier this month. Next day, BFP haha.

We have a little dusting. Nothing much at all. It's just freezing cold here. There is a dome around Brantford. Everything happens around us, and never to us. I think we've had MAYBE 3 snow days in the last 7 years.

Omg. Anyone else really bad stomach pains after eating? Tonight's are really bad :(

Me, followed by having to go to the bathroom. Not fun but all part of the experience, lol xx

I get a lot of trapped wind after eating and general bloatedness. But I do get IBS every now and then so nothing out of the ordinary for me!!

I remember having it in my last pregnancy but not this early! I've just taken a Windeze to see if that helps.

being in California, i feel like Im always late to these posts lol, most of you are 8 hours ahead of me in UK.

Yes, ive been dealing with constipation too, but fibrous things like greens havent been appealing to me so it may be because im living off bread and water lol

We havent even thought about dinner yet, its only 1130a here, just got done with a huge breakfast (at least for hubby) of eggs, pancakes, lox, cheese, juice. I just had eggs and toast lol but now I really want some orange juice.

I have a slow cooker also, and Im always looking for easy recipes to throw in the thing... so far Im kinda in the rut of pork ribs with mushrooms, carrots, onions.. but its sooo good lol

Been feeling pretty good lately too.. mild cramps still, a bit stronger whenever i get up from sitting for too long... sore sore boobies, mild nausea, heartburn, food aversions until all of a sudden Im starving :)

Just a week to go now before my 8 week scan!!! yay

being in California, i feel like Im always late to these posts lol, most of you are 8 hours ahead of me in UK.

Yes, ive been dealing with constipation too, but fibrous things like greens havent been appealing to me so it may be because im living off bread and water lol

We havent even thought about dinner yet, its only 1130a here, just got done with a huge breakfast (at least for hubby) of eggs, pancakes, lox, cheese, juice. I just had eggs and toast lol but now I really want some orange juice.

I have a slow cooker also, and Im always looking for easy recipes to throw in the thing... so far Im kinda in the rut of pork ribs with mushrooms, carrots, onions.. but its sooo good lol

Been feeling pretty good lately too.. mild cramps still, a bit stronger whenever i get up from sitting for too long... sore sore boobies, mild nausea, heartburn, food aversions until all of a sudden Im starving :)

Just a week to go now before my 8 week scan!!! yay

What is lox? :shrug: I could just eat a breakfast like that lol shame it's 7.30pm here

man this thread moves fast - the perks of being on different times on different sides of the world I guess lol...

Wow this time last time I was pregnant I found out we m/c so that's tough but I can feel LOTS of stretching going on down there I swear every now and then I feel a little flutter too - I was 12 weeks when I felt my second son they reckon it gets earlier.

Constipation don't get me started!!! The dr has given me some Laxol to try to take every night but haven't been able to stomach it with nights being my worst so going to try and start taking it in the mornings.

Has anyone heard from Celesse? I see there is another July thread on here too called July 2014 Rainbow babies...

Has anyone got any food cravings or aversions?
Anyone have a worse time of day than any other time o the day?

I feel great in the mornings right now, terrible in the evenings?

Loving warm water with a squeeze of lemon, MILK! and I hate milk normally!!! McDonalds cheeseburgers - I think that's the gherkins I'm loving through. Nights ae my worst so dinner is never anything exciting for me I'm normally tucked up in bed while hubby caters for the family.

How are you gypseymama?

I've heard from Celese, she seems to be having a tough time and asked me to get in touch with the mods to take over the thread which I've asked one of them.
I've not got cramps after eating but I do feel quite sick. Plus I've got a headache from my step-daughter and nephew screaming and yelling all afternoon :(

and I have wind! Loads of wind! So embarrassing! My son tells we have a little girl in our tummy but hubby and I cannot even come close to agreeing on names!!! He likes 'Lincoln' but we already have a son called 'Lachlan' I thought they sounded too close. He likes 'Arlee' I like 'Spencer'.

He likes 'Summer' I like 'Charlotte' LOL...

What is lox? :shrug: I could just eat a breakfast like that lol shame it's 7.30pm here

lox is smoked salmon.. not sure if its considered a raw fish or not.. husband insisted it isnt since its smoked but all I know is I took one bite of it on toast with chevre cheese (a soft goat cheese) and i practically spit it right out.. the smell/taste almost made me vomit lol

I LOVE Charlotte too, lol. I'd go with Charlotte, personally, lol.

I hope everything is okay with Celesse!

My kids can't agree on what Freckle is. My oldest says a girl, my son says a boy, my youngest says one of each.

I see there is another July thread on here too called July 2014 Rainbow babies...

Has anyone got any food cravings or aversions?
Anyone have a worse time of day than any other time o the day?

I feel great in the mornings right now, terrible in the evenings?

Yeah, I've seen you on that thread too, Im on it as well. Figured Id keep my mc concerns confined to that thread so I wouldnt overly freak out or depress anybody here on this thread.

Im kinda the same too.. Im a bit nauseous in the mornings until i put something on my stomach.. then im off and on all day, and at night I just dont feel well.. but nothing major. Been really tired, but have trouble sleeping. When i do sleep, i have lots of weird vivid dreams... dreamt of aliens living in a cave behind the bedroom wall last night lol

I drink a lot of herbal tea, especially mint so that may be helping with the sick feeling more than i realize, and I drink so much water as well as tea that the hydration is probably helping a lot also

lox is smoked salmon.. not sure if its considered a raw fish or not.. husband insisted it isnt since its smoked but all I know is I took one bite of it on toast with chevre cheese (a soft goat cheese) and i practically spit it right out.. the smell/taste almost made me vomit lol

I hate salmon!! :haha: thanks for clearing that up for me

weird dreams don't get me started! and then broken sleep added to the mix just sux lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->