July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I've been to the Doctors. She's sent me to the gynaecology ward for an early scan. I've had my observations done. I have trace of blood and +nitrate in urine so possible water infection. Just waiting for a scan time. Will keep you all updated.

Hi Ladies,

Good Luck Brunettebimbo... :)

I have terrible back ache today.

It was so hot last night that I could not sleep!! I was up 4 times to go to the toilet.

And Im leaking alot today, I constantly feel wet, and hate it... It scares me a little.

I'm feeling moist down below and also seem to have a lot more saliva than normal =/
Anyone else got this?

All the best with your scan Brunette!! I was meant to have an early scan in this pregnancy but didn't want one due to previous history, but now wish I did!!

I'm feeling moist down below and also seem to have a lot more saliva than normal =/
Anyone else got this?

Yes! Ive ready that while pregnant your body creates more fluids ... everywhere! I have drooled once or twice...and sneezes are much more umm...moist. ick

i had a dream last night that my dr told me the wrong date of my first appt and it was actually TODAY not next monday...but no, it's still really next Monday. At least I have a lot to do to keep myself occupied this week with baking pies and stuff for Thanksgiving. But all I want to do is eat the food NOW. So hungry.

I've had mild cramping on and off, so obviously I have been running to the toilet to check. I know it's normal, doesn't stop you worrying though does it ;)

Did a digi this morning haha, it was a relief. Last time I did a digi was last monday at 11dpo, and it said 'not pregnant'. So I was chuffed today :)

Attachments

• dig.jpg
    dig.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Scan went really well, BOTH babies healthy n happy :)

Attachments

• DSC_2889_zpsf983489c.jpg
    DSC_2889_zpsf983489c.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
Need to catch up on all the posts I've missed over the weekend. In the meantime, here's an update from today's first OB appt! Mainly they just collected some information/family history, a brief checkup (where the doc said I definitely felt like I was 6-7 weeks along - Good thing, since I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow!), and some discussion on what to expect from future visits. We also looked at my hCG levels from last week, which were nearing 25,000! I'll go to the lab this week to have blood taken for another hCG and a list of other things. I was cleared to continue crossfit, which I'm happy about. Wasn't sure how the doc would react - I've read that some don't seem to mind, while other's are sticklers about not lifting more than 20 lbs.

And now for the countdown to December 19th. According to the schedule of events, the 2nd appointment (which should be 12 weeks, but I'll be 10 w, 2 d at that point) is when the first u/s occurs. Fingers crossed they don't make me wait the extra 2 weeks, as right before Christmas is perfect timing!

Wow! Did you have any idea beforehand that you're having twins? Congrats! :flower:

VTfroggie glad you had a good appointment and will be getting your scan before Christmas :)

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

Madame j congrats on the twins-wow-is it 2 sacs?

Brunette-first of all big hugs. Am keeping everything crossed that its just early pregnancy. Xx

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

:hugs: keeping everything crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->