July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Afternoon Ladies.

Congrats on twins Madame J.

3 more hours until my 2nd scan. So ready and of course the clock seems to be going so slow. Really hoping for some good news this visit.
Little nervous since Doctor didn't find heart beat on Doppler Friday but know 8 weeks is a little early.

On a positive note. The sickness went from all day to evening but came full force with throwing up when it does hit. :growlmad:

Have a great day everyone

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

I hope it's nothing wrong and by Monday you have a big smile plastered on your face. My fingers are firmly crossed.

Brunettebimbo I've got everything crossed for you and hope your just early on :hugs:

Scan went really well, BOTH babies healthy n happy :)

CONGRATS!!! There's definitely a twin explosion here in the July Due Date thread!

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

:hugs: Think positive hun!

AFM, got home from work an hour and a half ago and tried to nap, but I was too hungry, so I just tried to have some lentil soup and want to throw it up already. I can't even finish it, I feel so nauseous. My symptoms has disappeared over the weekend, so this nausea is welcomed...unless it's the flu bug my pregnant friend (due 5 days before me) just got over.

Ultrasound tomorrow morning. I'll be 6w1d and should be able to see a flickering heartbeat!

Brunette - Fx it's just early for you xxx
Madame - Wow Twins - are you sick at all?

Charlie - I dribble, I pee, I have onstant saliva, I have constant extra bodily fluid lol - I also have lots of cramps today - ligament I'm thinking.

Then again I am so constipated wouldn't put that past it either!!!
Drunk 1L of chocolate milk this morning alreay, I'm hooked on that stuff!

Fingers crossed you are just real early hun! Could they not see anything at all from your scan?

X

Fingers crossed you are just real early hun! Could they not see anything at all from your scan?

X

They kept the screen away from me. She said she couldn't see any sign of pregnancy.

Twins, wow huge congrats! Did you have any idea?

So many of you ladies have early scans, so jealous! I have to wait until 12 weeks which is January. Can't wait! The first few weeks are the worst I find!

Brunette, I'm so sorry you are so upset Hun, maybe it is just really early yet, could you have ov-ed later than you think and found out earlier? I'll be thinking of you and hoping all is ok.

I've started feeling really sick ALL day. And yet also hungry all the time and needing to eat. I had forgotten how hard early pregnancy can be. Roll on second trimester :)

Brunette I'm staying positive for you. What exactly could they see on the scan? I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you. :hugs:

MadameJ. Wow!! Congrats on your TWINS!!! Do chuffed for you! Were you expecting that, is it on your family?

Feel better after this morning, definitely think it's morning sickness as I still feel queasy. Just having a Mousakka with salad for dinner, then a nice bath. Might sneak in a bit of chocolate later!!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/C8F10BC4-5F0F-48EF-9F51-9E29D4030A79-263-0000000FD7C79159_zpsa8ec68c3.jpg

Pretty sure I ovulated on 2nd November but I don't do OPKs.

Charlie - I dribble, I pee, I have onstant saliva, I have constant extra bodily fluid lol - I also have lots of cramps today - ligament I'm thinking.

Then again I am so constipated wouldn't put that past it either!!!
Drunk 1L of chocolate milk this morning alreay, I'm hooked on that stuff!

In glad it's not just me. Anyone who says pregnancy is glamorous or magical can't remember all this. I ache all over, am in bed already (after crawling up the stairs) plus I've just realised I haven't pooped today so constipated too. I'll gladly take it all for my munchkin though.

If I'm honest girls I had no freaking idea!! As soon as she put the probe thingy on me there they were,two perfectly formed sac's with two babies and two beautiful heartbeats and my exact words were 'are you fucking kidding me???' I apologised straight away and just started laughing!! The poor midwife got in a bit of a tizz and tripped over the machine trying to get another midwife in to double check which was quite funny. But yeah TWINS!!!! Our close family all know now and some friends,everyone is super shocked and very happy. I feel extremely blessed and just going to take every day as it comes:flower: oh and there's no family history of twins on either side so even more of a shock. My usual symptoms are less than when I was pregnant with my other 2 but I am wayyyyyyyyy more tired this time.

TWINS!!!!!!:oneofeach:

Congrats again on the twinnies!

I wonder how many of us will end up with twins. Seems like a lot of us are finding out we're having twins!

Tonight, I'm making mashed potatoes for myself because I think it's the only thing I can stomach. Kids get chicken finger and garlic noodles and broccoli

I work in a coffee shop, and I have to mark the coffees I make. Well, some of the things I have to mark are CM, TTC, OP, DDC, MS....I don't see Cream/Milk, or Triple Triple w/Cream, or Double Double w/Cream, or Milk/Sugar...I see cervical mucus, trying to conceive, due date club, and morning sickness.

If I'm honest girls I had no freaking idea!! As soon as she put the probe thingy on me there they were,two perfectly formed sac's with two babies and two beautiful heartbeats and my exact words were 'are you fucking kidding me???' I apologised straight away and just started laughing!! The poor midwife got in a bit of a tizz and tripped over the machine trying to get another midwife in to double check which was quite funny. But yeah TWINS!!!! Our close family all know now and some friends,everyone is super shocked and very happy. I feel extremely blessed and just going to take every day as it comes:flower: oh and there's no family history of twins on either side so even more of a shock. My usual symptoms are less than when I was pregnant with my other 2 but I am wayyyyyyyyy more tired this time.

TWINS!!!!!!:oneofeach:

Snap! I got told I was having twins last tues! I already have a 7 month old! It's exciting but I feel a little overwhelmed and anxious! I'm sick as a dog! No family history of twins either!

I love all the twins! Congrats! I really would love twins, but I am glad our first is a single.

Wow congrats to all you that found out you are having twins!!!!!!!
I personally am terrified that I could have twins as I already have a set. Hehehe
I have an u/s tmrw praying for only one little heartbeat in there---eeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->