July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Just under 2 weeks for me until v-day!

I had my ob appointment today. Everything seems to be going well.

Doctors appointment went great today. Heart beat strong and he kept wiggling away and kicking doppler.

She wasn't to worried about the runny stools either or the light bloody show. Said there is so much stretching going on down there I could very easily have a weak cervix but nothing to worry about as long as it goes away in an hour or so.

Next appointment April 1st. April fools day :)
Glucose test that day. Bleh not looking forward to that...

Im at the appointment now.
Will keep you all posted.

Im at the appointment now.
Will keep you all posted.

Here is a pic of bubs...She is all well, and nothing to worry about, and she is definitely laying on my bladder and kicking me in it the hole time.
I have an anterior placenta...
They are very happy with her growth, and everything.
She has got her daddy's toes for sure.
And the cutest lips, and she is feisty, and does not like to be interrupted. It was so cute....

Attachments

• 20140304_114757.jpg
    20140304_114757.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
Lovely pics Ty!

Had my 20 week scan this morning too, everything looked good and the tech confirmed we are still team pink!!

Due to my previous pregnancy, I have two further scans booked in for 28 and 34 weeks to check there is enough fluid etc around the baby! So excited that I get to see her again!

X

Thanks Ladies,

I get to see her again on Friday, with the follow up with my gynae, and we will discuss which hospital I will be going to.

I am scared because he put me on iron tablets but I have only ever taken it once, because it made me feel funny. Do I tell him this?

And then I got the 4D booked for the 23rd April..... :)

Very cute Pics tymeg.

EEEKKKK I'm so excited. There are 5 of us girls that all used to work together a year ago at another bank in town that got closed moved to a "larger location" Anyway..... We're all pregnant about 5 weeks apart.

Well the first of us is at the hospital right now getting ready to deliver her baby.
So now we get to count down 5 weeks from now and then the other should be here. Maybe this will make it go by faster. I am the second from the last :happydance:

Tymeg- those are beautiful pics. I just love the foot pictures. We got one of each foot at our 20 week scan.

JackJack- That is really fun, I hope it does make it go a little faster.

I have an ultrasound and fetal echo in a week. I am a little nervous. We are going to look in detail at the spine to make sure there are no signs of an open neural tube. I am going alone which just makes me feel nervous.

Had my midwife appt yesterday, everything went great. Over the night i had to get up to pee and was being lazy and crawling OVER my snoogle pillow. Well the snoogle pillow slipped off the bed, i had my foot on the ground but it was on the dogs blanket, so that slipped too. I had my elbow on the bed and the other elbow on the bedside table as i fell on my butt on top of the dog. Which then sent my husband springing out of bed, wide eyed and freaking i or the baby was hurt. I was fine, embarrassed i just fell out of bed and sat on the dog. (the dog was fine too...didn't make a peep).
Scared the crap out of myself, but had no cramping, bleeding or pain so i knew i was ok. Spoke with the OBGYN nurse this morning and she agreed i should be fine. We went and listened to the heartbeat and all is well, ive also felt him moving around.

Talk about feeling silly and scared at the same time.

OMG! I feel like I robbed Babies R Us today!

The breast pump I wanted is regularly $299.99. Today, it was on sale for $239.97. They also released their 2014 Baby Book which had a $10 off Avent products coupon if you spend $40 or more, and I also carry a 10% off Avent discount card for Babies R Us.

All of their Avent feeding products were 20% off today, and I got a safety gate for my kitchen, regular $39.99 for $19.97.

So today, after the coupons, discounts, and the sales, I got the breast pump, three Avent bottles, a wall mounting safety gate, and a monkey crib mobile for the SAME PRICE as the breast pump's regular price! I saved $85 at Babies R Us today. I almost feel guilty!

Hehe . I love running away with bargains. Excellent shopping Brandi!

Lmbhj- ooft! Glad you're ok!

Awesome steal Brandi. Love the sales Babies R Us has.

Glad your ok lmbhj. Bet that got our heart racing.

krissie328 I'm sure everything will be ok. Sending positive vibes your way :hugs:

Well my friend had her baby. Water broke at 5:30 he got here at 8:30.
One down for the "fast five" lol...

I'm still so excited over it! I went in just to buy the pump, expecting to spend the $300, instead, I got so much more! I'm gonna take my kids Baby Shopping this afternoon and give them $20 each to pick something out..a toy, an outfit, etc for the baby just from them and make them feel more involved, since I saved so much money.

Re: weight gain...

Ive still not put on any weight... im starting to worry about this... but I have a belly. Bubs is obviously growing from my scan results. But yeah

Hi Ladies

Brandi you are so lucky, I wish we had those kind of bargains and sales by us :-(

Mum I too have not picked up any weight, since the 3kgs right in the beginning. And they confirmed all was in order and baby was growing, and they were happy I did not pick up the weight.

Jack that is so exciting, i bet your time will go so much faster now.

We having my baby shower on the 1st June. So I am excited about that, hopefully everyone comes and brings me nice pressies.

I told hubby I really want to go shopping.... :-( But he insists we wait till after the baby shower....

Got a handsome looking boy in there who is growing and developing perfectly. His measurements move my due date up to July 18, but midwives are choosing to keep me at July 20.

Also, IPS Screening came back negative for neural tube defects, and less than 1 in 20,000 chance of Down Syndrome.

Also, apparently morning sickness leaving makes you pack on the pounds. The first 12 weeks, I gained nothing. Between 12 weeks and 16 weeks, I gained only 1.5lbs. 16 week to today, a whopping 7 pound gain!

Here's to the next 19 weeks!

thats awesome Brandi, my dates was also moved, anywhere between the 9th and the 17th, but gynae keeping it at the 17th.

Also, my boobs started leaking today, I swear I almost had heart failure seeing it.... I need to get some breast pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->