July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Krissie, hope it went OK, I've been alone for my last two scans looking specifically for an open neural tube and thankfully little dude looks OK. Shout if you need a chat xx

I really need to go buy a nursing bra. I haven't started leaking but I really need to be prepared since my current bras do not fit comfortably at all.

Krissie, hope it went OK, I've been alone for my last two scans looking specifically for an open neural tube and thankfully little dude looks OK. Shout if you need a chat xx

Thanks, it has been some of your words in a different thread that have really helped me trust that everything is okay. :flower:

Oh good! You may have noticed I just spam any neural tube thread :haha: x

I got me 2 nursing bra's, and the dogs got hold of one...Argh
So now I need to get me more...

Well girls so many of you seem to be leaking from your boobies, I haven't yet! I'm 20 weeks today and anomaly scan is tomorrow tbh I'm dreading it! After the early (9 week) loss of a twin I seem to be super pessimistic! Nothing happening to say anything is wrong baby is kicking away and I'm getting big now. I've just learned to just not take anything for granted as we have had 2 losses now. Will let you know how it goes, eeek!

Good luck Isaac!

Seems like my bad luck has kicked into gear again.

Felt nice that the last time I saw my engine light come on was Christmas Eve, since it had been on every 6 weeks before then. Today, while driving, I saw my battery light come on and then go off. I pulled into a gas station, put some gas in my tank, came back out to start my van and got clickclickclickclickclick.

I KNOW it's not the battery, cuz I JUST had a new one put in in November, so most likely, it's my alternator. Van's been towed to the shop, and I'll get the verdict in a few hours.

Kids had a PD Day from school tomorrow, and then are off all next week for March Break, but it's too damn cold outside (-22C) for my oldest daughter to stand at the bus stop for 10 minutes and wait for the bus, due to her medical conditions, and I accidentally forgot my youngest daughter's winter coat in my van so the kids are getting an early start to March Break. My youngest was supposed to be in daycare today, and the kids at school meant a thorough house clean day. Now I get to attempt it with three kids who destroy things. Yay! Not.

Ah that sucks Brandi, really sorry to hear...

thats awesome Brandi, my dates was also moved, anywhere between the 9th and the 17th, but gynae keeping it at the 17th.

Also, my boobs started leaking today, I swear I almost had heart failure seeing it.... I need to get some breast pads.

Mine started on Saturday. I was adjusting my boobs into their correct position on my bra and when i removed my hand it was wet. I was shocked. I had NO IDEA it started this early. They only leak when manipulated or squeezed. Be sure to warn your significant other!

I hope it is an easy (and inexpensive) fix for you Brandi.

Afm- I noticed that I had some brown tinged mucus this morning. I am not worried yet but it did catch me off guard.

I guess I have been blessed or fortunate to not really have the "leakage" until after LO in born. I hope the same goes for this one.

I will however need new bras sooner than later. I feel as if I'm carrying around 2 soccer balls :(

I'm the same, JackJack...never leaked til after the baby and never really leaked afterwards either after my first baby.

So, it's my alternator. I chose to replace it with a used alternator and I'm selling this piece of crap vehicle and getting something more reliable. I've put more money into fixing this thing every few weeks since August than I paid for it. So gonna get it running and get the hell rid of it!

Mine doesn't need sqeezing etc they feel as though they are paining and then a few moments later bam my top is wet. Actually got some breast pads today.

Christian is having some big movement this morningn It feels like he is flipping around in there!!

How is everyone doing today?

Krissie that is awesome,

Had my follow up check up today, my gynae happy with the results of 20 week anomoly. And then also very happy as I have only picked up 1.1kgs. Did the glucose test today so will get results in the next 6 weeks.

Next app on the 22nd, and 4D on the 23rd.

And we picked the hospital we will deliver in.... :)

Doing ok here.

Still dealing with the SPD but have found ways to make it less pain full.
Yoga seems to be my best friends right now.

Andrew's kicks have become a whole heck of a lot stronger. Guess that makes since with him weighing in at a whooping 1 1/2 pounds. My 4 year old has been feeling bubba kick from the outside for a few weeks now but last night he was able to watch him move around in my belly. He handled it fairly well. Asked if I had a monster in there. I said "well sort of, your mommies big monster and Andrew is mommies little monster" He laughed.

I also feel him up under my boobs now. Either he is HUGE or stretching out BIG time in there lol.

spd sounds terrible I read about it .. Shame hope it gets better ur story is Amazing .. :)

As for leaking boobs touch wood been ok not lookin forward to it seen ladies with it in shoppin centers I hope not .. Wud b embarrassin .. So happy I'm half way n feelin my lil girl kick :hugs:

It is embarrassing, Thank God I was at home when it happened,
My husband tried to make light of it, and said I need to get a plumber out for those leaking boobs... LOL

But the breast pads help... :)

About to get on the plane to return home from florida...i hope ot starts to warm up soon!! I'd like to be able to get out and start taking walks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->