July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Pooch, You lucky girl.

I love Florida. My Father in Law lives on Marco Island.
I cant wait till Andrew gets here and is old enough to travel.

This girl needs a vacation.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.. Just caught up on all the posts. Have been super busy!

Sooooo I hit 20 weeks today, one half down!!! We had our anomaly scan today too and everything looked perfect! Our little peanut is measuring a week ahead :happydance:

But the biggest news is, I couldn't resist and decided to let the sonographer talk us into learning the gender.

Brandi- mark us down for team :blue:
We are on :cloud9:

Congrats astraloree glad the scan went well and lovely we have more blue babies! We had our 20 scan yesterday and all us perfect wuth our little chap and yes its defo confirmed a little boy. Very very happy

YAY welcome to team blue, Astra!

DS wanted to hit the beach yesterday as the sun was shining (though it was freezing). Halfway there he asked to go in the sling and within 3 minutes...

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Dillon%203%20years%20old/20140307_151214_zpsf055149c.jpg

As it turned out the tide was coming over the sea wall, so he couldn't have played anyway. But I enjoyed a hot chocolate on the promenade!

Walked up a steep hill on the way home and realised my legs are starting to feel the extra weight of baby plus sleeping preschooler :wacko: It's the only exercise I get though :rofl:

Updated Astra.

Sorry ladies...bad luck continues. I'm lurking and reading, just not responding. Traded my piece of crap van in yesterday for something newer, more reliable, etc. 4 hours into having it, the ABS and Traction Control lights came on while out of town. We made it back okay, but I've had SEVERAL people telling me this is NOT safe and to take it back, and that the vehicle wouldn't even pass a Safety Test with these conditions. I took a look at the lease and found that the salesman wrote down the Total Lease Price as being $1000 higher than the advertised price, that he put my monthly payment $40 higher than my stated monthly budget, that he started my monthly payments a month before he verbally told me they would start, they had me sign the lease prior to filling in all the figures "for the purpose of obtaining insurance", which apparently isn't common practice, and also states a Safety Certificate would be provided with the vehicle, which it was not.

So my Momma's driving up today to help bail me out of this fiasco and (hopefully) get my van and deposit back. He said he was going to use it for scrap, so hopefully being less than 24 hours, he hasn't taken it anywhere. Nothing has been completely flipped over yet anyway, so wish me luck.

Ah Brandi that sucks! It sounds like they have purposely tried to rip you off, hope you get your van back!

Tulip your LO looks so cute in his sling! Having seen you have been walking with him, I feel like a wimp now for moaning to DH that I was tired whilst we were shopping today. I feel like I am waddling already!

X

Congrats on Team Blue Astra!

I'm sorry Brandi, I hope things start looking up for you.

Ah no brandi that sucks.
hope u get it sorted.

I just felt teagan's 1st punch on the outside. She did it twice.
But now I cant wait to feel more.

I've just seen my tummy move on the outside :) been feeling movement from the outside for about a week or so and now she's wriggling enough to make my stomach move and wiggle. Lol xx

It has been quiet this weekend. I hope everybody is doing good. I have an ultrasound/echo on Tuesday so I am praying it all turns out good.

GL honey.

Someone please tell my body that 5.30am wakeups are not necessary for another few months. It didn't start this early with DS1!

Morning Ladies,

Yeah it was definitely a quite weekend on here....

What are you all up to? Hope you are all doing well... :)

I received her name this in the post today for the nursery wall...:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Cape Town-20140310-00922.jpg
    Cape Town-20140310-00922.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
tymeg- That is really pretty. I am trying to find large Scrabble letters but it is proving to be rather difficult.

Krissie what you wanna do with the letters?
Cant they make it up for you?

I want to spell Christian's name. I have seen some on etsy that I am going to look into more. Otherwise I may think of something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->