July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Ah pooch, I wish we got them here as well.
All I wear are tights, under my belly with long tops and dresses.

Those are cute! I hate my maternity jeans. I liked them in the beginning but the bigger I get the more they suck.

I am probably going to be transitioning to dresses soon as I have quite a few and the temps are getting into the mid 60s.

I loved my H&M maternity jeans, which are similarly designed with a low waist band and a big stretchy material panel for the bump. Problem is when I sit down my bump puts pressure on the low waist band and the button presses in and hurts. I think it might be because I have a particularly low bump, so I'm trying to wear more leggings and welcoming the warm weather so I can wear more dresses!

Tymeg I wish too for some reason maternity wear is not sold anywhere ....... Its like women don't get pregnant gar makes me upset !!

LOL Moltal and what they do stock for us, is a load of crap.....!! :-(

I must agree where I live we don't have much of a selection. I have found two stores that sell maternity clothes. And the selection for tops are all stripes or crap material. I have taken chances and ordered most of my stuff online which has only led to a few disappointing purchases.

I don't understand why so many maternity shirts have horizontal stripes... Not slimming at all. Who comes up with that stuff!

Old Navy had worked for me. I think that is just a US company though. So I'm no help.

We have three Old Navy's and none of them sell maternity. Out Target sells maternity but it fits me terribly!

The only shops I have found that actually have maternity wear in store is Mothercare and Mamas and Papas, their stuff is ok but can be a little overpriced considering you only get to wear it for a few months.

I have ordered some tops and leggings from New Look maternity range and they are great, also have some jeans and dresses from Next and Debenhams. I find the hardest thing is finding suitable outfits for work as our dress code is business wear - not really compatible with a growing bump !

X

Oh I need to have a mild panic attack!!! I was on third tri boards on there was a thread on pediatricians. Then I realized we are moving and I have no idea what to do! Baby will be born here and we plan to move within a month. Should I scout out a pediatrician in our new location before birth? And do I need to find someone up here for the first few weeks?

Hey ladies. Internet has been down for two weeks. Will be back as soon as I can. Costs too much to access BnB from my phone. PM me with any front page changes and I'll get to them as soon as I can

I'm lucky that the Primark near my work does some really comfy maternity trousers and then I've just bought tops the size up from what I'd normally wear. Working for now.
26 weeks today, it's scary that in 11 weeks I'll be considered full term :o

Hello Ladies,

Today is V Day.... Yay :)

I am feeling under the weather, very nauseous for the past few days,

baby is moving way more frequently, and the emotional state, the weekend, oh dear, I just cried and cried and cried all weekend long... :-(

Happy V Day Tymeg, sorry it's been an emotional time, happens to all of us *hugs* xx

Could I be added please? I'm due the 18th of July with a blue bump :)

Welcome dreams.

Congrats on v-day tymeg.

I will be in double digits tomorrow! Which also happens to be my birthday. I hate that I am wishing my first pregnancy away, but is has been hard and I just want to hold my precious son in my arms and know it was all worth it.

Woo Hoo!!! We're tied up again!

Managed to get a broadband connection on my internet so we'll see how long this lasts, lol.

Added you dreams.

Ah krissie it will be over before you know it.
Happy bday for tomorrow.
Welcome dreams. ......

27 weeks today!!!!! Hello 3rd trimester.

Finished it off by seeing Andrew in 4d. Absolutely in love and cant wait to hold him in my arms.

Attachments

• 2014-03-27 16.42.22.jpg
    2014-03-27 16.42.22.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-03-27 16.43.16.jpg
    2014-03-27 16.43.16.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-03-27 16.44.00.jpg
    2014-03-27 16.44.00.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online