July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Ready to pop, I think.

Attachments

• 1972440_293521580803895_1333265394_n.jpg
    1972440_293521580803895_1333265394_n.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Lovely bumps ladies. And happy v-day Brandi.

I need to get a bump picture. Maybe hubby will do it.

Loving the bumps ladies. I am feeling enormous and seriously look like I could give birth tomorrow. No idea how I will look and feel in another few weeks but being at work plus looking after two kids is already half killing me!
I have booked a 4d scan for a week on Tuesday. Anyone else had one yet?

Ah look at those bumps. Awesome..... will upload mine tomorrow from work.
Happy vday brandi...
yeah cally hopefully this week will be better.

Hubby took me shopping today.
I got the bath and stand. The tommee tippee breast pump. A memory book and 2 packets of diapers and wet pipes.

going on friday to get the car seat and pram.

and because I am off easter weekend will go buy the cot and big things that weekend.

so im really getting excited now.

I am however extremely scared of the thought of birth seeings as 3rd tri is approaching so fast.

My milk is back in! My dd has been dry nursing for months and today i looked down and i was leaking (just barely). It is clear and salty (i had to test it) vs the white, sweet milk i had for the past two years. I see this as one step closer to the baby being born!!

You know, for as much as it seems we've been pregnant forever, our pregnancies really are going by so quickly. We're almost all past V-Day and all growing our babies still, and some of us are entering third trimester. It's going to be April already in a few days and soon enough, July will be here and we'll be welcoming our babies. I ALMOST want it to slow down a little bit. Almost.

It is really hard to believe in 5 days I will be in third tri. I am excited but definitely nervous for the birth.

I Have had a bad couple of days. Something has stirred up my uterus and I Have spent most of today in birth suite with contractions. They did a few tests and I'm in the low category for going into full labour and actually having him with in the next 7 days. So they've sent me home to try and manage it my self but if they get any worse or I loose fluid or blood I have to go back so that they can admit me, transfer me to a better hospital and start seroid injections and prepare for an early birth. Oh and he's head down today so the doctor tells me.

Aww Babydoll I hope everything stops for you, how scary :(

We're away on holiday at the mo and I've sunburned my legs so being forced to stay in the shade for a few days. Hubby says its a good thing to make sure I don't overdo it anyway. The big drums at carnival set baby dancing the other night :)

My washable wipes arrivrd before we left, they're awesome. I still need to get muslins, a buggy board for lazy-arse DS1 and something to bathe DS2 in. DS1 HATED all the baby baths and seats we tried, and we ended up with a tub trug from the DIY store. Will probably do that again, its like a cheap version of the tummy tub ;)

My best buddy from school is finally a mummy! Baby inhaled mec at birth so had some breathing issues and was whisked to NICU, but shes on the mend and Lisa had first cuddles on Mothers Day :cloud9:

Good morning all. Sorry to hear some of you are under the weather :(
Bump wise I'm finally starting to round out a little so I see a bump on the horizon rather than just looking fat, I'm looking forward to that!
Me and my husband both prefer rock and alternative music so in order to have something for baby to listen to I downloaded some Rockabye Baby albums. I played them on my phone resting on my belly which resulted in lots of wiggling which I'm going to take as enjoyment.
Hope you've all had good weekends :)

I Have had a bad couple of days. Something has stirred up my uterus and I Have spent most of today in birth suite with contractions. They did a few tests and I'm in the low category for going into full labour and actually having him with in the next 7 days. So they've sent me home to try and manage it my self but if they get any worse or I loose fluid or blood I have to go back so that they can admit me, transfer me to a better hospital and start seroid injections and prepare for an early birth. Oh and he's head down today so the doctor tells me.

I had similar with my first pregnancy and this one, try not to worry! Drink plenty of water and rest. Sometimes even just the babies head moving down pelvis can irritate the uterus and start tightenings. Some women are just more prone to having an irritable uterus. I was in with this baby at 16 weeks with the same and it's so scary when it happens. I didn't deliver ds1 until 38 weeks with it happening every few weeks or so. I did have steroids at 34 weeks tthoughwhen I had an episode. Good luck hun

Hi All

Here is a bump pic, and some things I got yesterday....:happydance:

Attachments

• 20140331_074511.jpg
    20140331_074511.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20140330_151957.jpg
    20140330_151957.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140330_151944.jpg
    20140330_151944.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 3
Baby doll - so sorry to hear that it must have been terrifying. I hope it is just a case of irritable uterus which leads nowhere - I've heard great things about them being able to stop contractions etc now... Hopefully you can keep him cooking a while longer! There are great things they can do now anyway if he does arrive earlier than planned... Hope that doesn't happen though . Hugs to you x

I'm so sorry you're having some trouble Babydoll. Drink plenty of fluids and lots of rest and I hope you're able to keep him cooking for much longer!

Here's my bump. I thought I was huge but then remembered how big I got with DD and realized I have a long way to go/grow.

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
I went into my practicum site today after not being there for two weeks and everybody was like: You're expecting a baby! It has been fun. I guess I am finally starting to look pregnant and not just fat. :happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00003 (613x640).jpg
    CAM00003 (613x640).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
So the nesting hormones have definitely started to kick in. This whole time my husband has been looking for other jobs out of the area and some seemed very positive so we just assumed we would be moving before the baby was born. Well, with three months to go and nothing panning out I'm starting to think about getting the room ready. My DD already has her bedroom and a playroom down in the basement with her larger toys (play kitchen, bouncy horse, etc.) but there are no windows down there and it's so depressing with the fluorescent lighting that I hate going down there, especially when it's nice out. We had wanted to put the two girls in the same bedroom but since my DD has toys (like a dollhouse, bookshelf, play clothes in her closet) in her room there's no more room for the crib and another dresser. I just had a thought to take our spare room and make that into the play room so all of the toys could go in there (along with baby gear) since it has a nice big window then the bedroom could be mostly that-toddler bed, crib, two dressers and the closet for mostly just clothes. Then the spare bed could go somewhere in the basement. I have a lot of stuff packed up that I'm sure I could go through and get rid of; I was planning on doing that once we moved. I have a very strong urge to go through stuff we have in storage and in the garage that we don't use or need and donate it so I can rearrange our rooms. I'm just afraid that if I tell this to my DH that he'll say no...just this weekend I moved some of my daughter's arts and craft stuff into a hall closet that was practically empty anyway and he said I was turning the whole house into a play room. we have no toys in any of the common areas...since we have a one-story house my daughter will either bring toys out to the living room to play with them or just play with them in her room.

Sorry for the long post!

I totally understand the urge to nest. I am convinced my house is a mess. I know that logically it is not worse than it normally is. But I just have this compulsion to organize and get rid of everything. Hubby is trying to stop me since every time I do I end up crampy and not feeling well for a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->