July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I'm desperate to get my house sorted too, not sure if it's nesting or just wanting to be prepared but our spare/storage/front room is really beginning to get on my nerves there's just so much crap in there that needs to go somewhere. May have a go at some of it when I get home infact.

Checking in... Still on bed rest. This Thursday will be 2 weeks... Have OBGYN appointment tomorrow and a cardiologist appointment Wednesday. Hopefully will get some answers. Getting to the point where I am bored out of my mind. Can surf the net and watch the tv only so much..

27 weeks-3rd tri photos... Time is flying by. Have pretty much everything needed for baby. Having a diaper shower April 19th. Can't wait

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Here's one more side bump pic... I love my bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
26+5 today which dividing 40 weeks by 3 exactly takes me into 3rd tri today. Everything seems to vary on its timing but I figure why not just class it as 3rd tri when the maths hits.

My nerves, I am so scared to be in 3rd tri and not long now.....

I cant imagine how you Charlie, not long then you holding little one in your arms...eek....

Where is Sassy so quiet???

Hope all you ladies are well, and feeling better, and yes the nesting has started... LOL.....

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing well. Things have been a bit hectic here but im trying my best to keep coping. I also broke one of my molars in half and waiting to see if the dentist will be able to fix it. only problem is the other half has been swallowed lol just one more week til v day so im praying everything goes well until then. so much love to everyone.

Hey ladies! Glad to hear you are all well and some gorgeous bump pics too! DH and I said we would take lots more bump pics during this pregnancy as we hardly took any when I was pregnant with DS but we haven't taken any for a few weeks so must get cracking!

In other news, I have made it to V Day today :happydance:Feels like a big milestone and such a relief to get this far! I also had to visit my GP this morning as I found a suspicious mole on my back yesterday and wanted to get it checked out. I had a mole removed from my leg a couple of years ago as it showed early stages of Melanoma so just hoping this one is ok. I have been referred to a Dermatologist so will have to wait and see I guess!

X

Congrats Leash... :)
And hope it is nothing serious regarding the mole...

Hi Ladies...sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks now. I got married on the 11 in New Mexico. It was beautiful and very intimate. We had a nice lil vaca while we were there, took my daughter horse back riding, golfing, go kart racing, miniature golf..it was really nice getting away. We had a dr apt the other week. Didn't get a peek at our lil guy but dr said all seems well. I go back on the 17th for my glucose test, bleh, and he said we might as well do u/s while I have to wait an hour. :D We will also have another apt 2wks later and get u/s then...think it might be our last, I'm not sure. We are going to tour the L&D floor while we are there on the 17th.
We have slowly started on his nursery. We got the fabric swatches of his bedding in yesterday so we will get it painted this week. We have 2 registries, lol Target and Babies R Us. Our shower will be the 18th May and I am so looking forward to that. I hate to admit but I've been dragging my feet with getting things in order, lol. Physically wise, I feel great. I still have acid reflux and now I get winded when I am talking lol how embarrassing to take a breath mid sentence!!!!

Sorry I cant catch with everyone individually. I have caught up with all my reading tho. Congrats to those V day victories and newbies.

Hey Sassy... Glad you are back!
AND CONGRATS!!!! Yay you are married now.....

Congrats Sassy, wedding and vacation sound amazing! Xx

Has anyone ever had a hernia? I feel weird pops in my lower abdomen on both the left and right side if i twist funny or pick something up in a weird way...I don't lift anything too heavy and always try to do it correctly, I mostly feel it when I am in a weird position and breathe deeply or something. It feels like something popping out...it doesn't hurt and I don't have any weird lumps that I can feel.

Have u been to check it out pooch?

Congrats on your wedding Sassy. I love New Mexico. So beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->