July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hello ladies been quite busy an lazy honestly lol .. Here is my 24 week bump pic .. GRowin slowly with lil miss tiny keep well ladies :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG-20140402-00326_1396453235396_n.jpg
    IMG-20140402-00326_1396453235396_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
DEFINTELY expanding on my end. Can't believe it's April already. July will be here before we know it.

Here's 20 weeks and 24 weeks.

Attachments

• 20weeksKesler.jpg
    20weeksKesler.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 24weeksKesler.jpg
    24weeksKesler.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Kesler is growing and growing. ......

I'm determined to have him on July 17, lol. The player he's named after wears number 17.

Well I hope he comes in that day.
thats my due date but I want her to come on the 14 or 16 because my bday is the 15th.

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted anything for the last six weeks as we had a very bad scare the day before I was 20 weeks and we thought we were going to lose JB. We both went through hell over the next three weeks, but, against all odds, thankfully everything seems like it is going to be ok. I'm not going to go into details as it would put a downer on the board and I'm trying not to think about it now and am trying to move forward as positively as possible.

Anyway, I will be 26 weeks tomorrow, so only another week to go until I'm in the third trimester. Despite intending to remain team yellow, I asked the sex of our baby the day we first thought we were going to lose him and, as we both thought, we are having a little boy. We think he will be called Joshua Benedict, but will need to meet him to finally decide. The name seems appropriate as we have called him JB from the start (for jellybean) and we will probably continue to call him JB after he is born. Am glad to see that everything seems to be going well with everyone else. Congrats on the recent nuptials Sassy.

xx

Ah frustrated. Im sorry u and hubby went thru that alone.
please know that this is the reason we have this group is to support one another not only in good times but in bad as well.
I pray that it wil be smooth sailing from here on out.
big hugs...
I love nickname jb.

So sorry you had to go through that Frustrated. I'm glad he's still cooking for you and I hope the rest goes smoothly for you.

I am sorry you had such a scare frustrated, but I am so happy you still have him! And congrats on team blue, his name (if it fits) its lovely.

Afm, I have been having tons of cramps and back pain. Christian is busy kicking me so I do not think it is anything to worry about. I am wondering if it is not more like braxton hicks? I heard they shouldn't hurt but some people say they do, so who knows. I have an ob appointment on Monday so I plan to bring it up then.

Also, when I lay down to go to sleep I have having insane pain in my pelvis. It feels like cramping and any sudden movement really hurts. But it only happens at night when I am laying down or getting up from bed.

Oh and I really want Christian to come June 21st. It is the first day of summer and I will be 38 weeks exactly so it just seems perfect. I know I will be induced around that time so we shall see.

I'm going to try this recipe tomorrow. It looks sooooooo yummy!!! I'm excited to try it. My eating habits have been less than healthy lately so I'm looking for new and healthier options.

https://www.campbellskitchen.com/recipes/slow-cooker-chicken,-broccoli-rice-25994

So sorry to hear you've had some upset Frustrated :( of hope everything goes completely smoothly from here on in.
I think I was having Braxtons on Monday night/Tuesday, it felt like I'd just eaten a HUGE dinner and needed a poop. Not exactly painful but so uncomfortable it hurt if that makes any sense at all.

Can't believe some of our ladies are getting in to third tri now, we'll be having babies before we know it! (not too early obviously)

Carrying on the bump pics, here's a picture of me yesterday at 25+2, please excuse the comfy baggy linen trousers, lol!

10174991_593114044617_52762070_n.jpg

So sorry to hear you've been having a rough time Frustrated. As other people have said, we're here to support each other. If there is anything you wish to share, we'd all like to help you however we can. Don't suffer in silence :hugs:

Not much to report my end. Got a wax yesterday and it hurt way more than usual and I seem to have had a minor allergic reaction to it, so I'll be keeping those to a minimum! Maternity jeans are no longer so comfy, spending a lot of time in maternity jogging bottoms as my bump is so big and low when I sit down. (Sitting on an exercise ball as I type!) I weighed myself this morning and I have gained 11 kilos/24 lbs already! My bump is pretty big for a FTM and all the weight gain seems to be my bump and boobs, but to be on the safe side I'm not eating any processed sugary snacks/sweets for the foreseeable future. If I get a sweet craving I'm allowing myself fruit and that's it! I've managed two days so far, and I'm not even craving it anymore. I guess I just had to break the habit.

I get measured on the 15th April at my 28 week check up so hopefully that should shed some light on how LO is developing. I've gained weight so fast the last few weeks I'm a bit concerned it could be GD but more likely I have just been overdoing it eating!

Yay for so many of us already in or approaching third tri! It's going to be an exciting time. I need to squeeze a babymoon in pronto!

I wanted to plan a baby moon, but with hubby, not wanting to have anything to do with sex right now, I think the last time we did anything was before the 16 week scan....

He seems to think that he is either going to hurt the baby, or the baby will come out looking at him funny, LOL.... Ja right....

She wont even be able to see anything.....

He says we can continue once baby is born.... Well, I have 13 weeks left..... LOL

My hubby isn't wanting to do anything either. It has been weeks and for once I want to. :haha:

I am excited for third tri to start on Saturday. I am still nervous for the labor but I am so excited to meet him and know he is okay.

In other exciting news... I got my internship so we know where we are moving so I can finally start planning! We are discussing the possibility of my hubby staying here for two more semesters to finish his program, so we shall see. That makes me nervous but my internship will only be 4 days a week and it is only 2 hours away so maybe we can make it work.

Sorry to hear you had a frightening time frustrated. I am absolutely thrilled though that the 2 of you got through V day and beyond, that must have been a massive relief....Fingers crossed no more scares x

Lovely bumps girls! Mine seems to change shape all the time, sometimes low, sometimes high.

Lmao I'm probably the only one but we haven't had sex since we concieved this one. I had early bleeds with my first and with this one, and I just didn't want to chance irritating anything or causing more bleeding. Plus I think I just wouldn't enjoy it so what would be the point? OH understands and doesn't want to do anything unless we both want to. I'll have no issues doing it when its time for baby to come out though, lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->