July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Ladies suffering from constipation - I had it a lot and really bad stomach cramps every time I went to the loo. I started eating greek yoghurt every day as I heard yoghurt could help and it has! I have no more issues. Worth a shot :) I have it with a bit of honey etc.

Tooth- Congrats on double digits. I did the math today and I have about 63 days until I am induced (Or there about as I don't have my actual date yet.) It is getting so real!! I cannot wait to have him in my arms.

Congrats toothfairy on double digits....:)

Happy Easter weekend everyone.

Updating briefly again. I do have a heart murmur and I am wearing a heart monitor now. Have appointment with OBGYN next Monday to find out if they will let me go into labor on my own or schedule me for c section to avoid the "stress" labor would put on my heart. If they take him before the chance of "going into labor" they could schedule c-section for 37 weeks. Eeeekkk I just turned 30 weeks on Thursday. I'm a little scared of this given I had my first 2 babies all natural no complications. I will however do what's best for Andrew and I. Given this info baby list is getting done very quickly lol :thumbup:

House/bed rest is getting the best of me. I did however get out with my sister and mom today and got some pics taken.... Happy 30 weeks to Andrew and I!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
Lovely picture jackjack. I am doing maternity pictures next weekend at 30 weeks. So excited!

Happy 30 weeks Jackjack and Happy Easter everyone! Jack, my friend was diagnosed with a murmur in her second pregnancy and they let her go natural (probably just as well as she turned up to delivery suite fully dilated!)

We are 20 min south of Buffalo. We survived the harsh winter and its becoming a beautiful spring. Ny is really very beautiful. We want to start a family tradition of renting a camp for a week so all of our family can join and we were thinking the finger lakes would be a good centrally located area

You're not too far from me. I'm an hour from the Buffalo border, just on the other side, lol.

Just realized double digits!

Had an ultrasound yesterday and he stated that she will be a tall baby, which makes sense because DH is over 6'4 {I'm only about 5'7}. Can't believe how soon we'll have our peanuts in our arms. Hope everyone is doing well and has a Happy Easter!

Congrats on double digits!

Happy Easter weekend everyone.

Updating briefly again. I do have a heart murmur and I am wearing a heart monitor now. Have appointment with OBGYN next Monday to find out if they will let me go into labor on my own or schedule me for c section to avoid the "stress" labor would put on my heart. If they take him before the chance of "going into labor" they could schedule c-section for 37 weeks. Eeeekkk I just turned 30 weeks on Thursday. I'm a little scared of this given I had my first 2 babies all natural no complications. I will however do what's best for Andrew and I. Given this info baby list is getting done very quickly lol :thumbup:

House/bed rest is getting the best of me. I did however get out with my sister and mom today and got some pics taken.... Happy 30 weeks to Andrew and I!!!!!

Sorry to hear of the heart murmur news, but I'm glad they're going to take precautions and monitor you closely for Andrew's health. Love the maternity pics!

AFM...kinda been in hiding the last few days after getting death threats from my ex and his friends, and then got busy with easter. I hope everyone had a great easter! We sure did here! My youngest is dancing away her holiday in her underwear this morning while the others play with their new toys.

Not much more on this end. Hit third trimester yesterday and the fatigue is back BIG TIME. Can't stay awake passed 8pm anymore. Blah! The kids are still going at that time, even though they've been in bed for half an hour at that point. Hopefully it's not like this for the next 13 weeks, lol. 14, if he decides to be like his big sister.

Thanks for the constipation tip Linny! My DH makes me yummy fresh juices which I find help - A LOT! - and I also sprinkle a tbsp of chia seeds on my oats every morning and I'm certain it helps as the days I don't have it I seem to be slower moving down there :haha:

I read it's common to be constipated after labour, as a FTM I'd love to know what other Mum's did to help things along? Was natural enough or is it worth asking for something at the hospital to help things along?

Starting to think more about it all as the weeks draw closer!

Hi, ladies! My husband snapped a picture of me and my bump yesterday and I thought i'd share. :)

10151211_531090313668704_3980906168388209810_n.jpg

Morning ladies,

Had my check up this morning, and all is well,
Madam is growing so nicely, she was scratching her head this morning, wondering why we were staring at her, lol....
She weighs just over a 1kg now....

Dr is very happy with my weight gain, 5kgs for the hole pregnancy this far.

He said we are both healthy, and he will see me in a month's time, so my appointments hasnt changed to every 2 weeks yet.

I have my 4d scan tomorrow, YAY.....

Hey ladies! I have yet to have any real braxton hicks contractions.

EARLY in this pregnancy (and previous before miscarriage), like weeks 5-7, i would be woken up in the middle of the night with terrible period like cramps. Very uncomfortable and worrisome, but then they would ease up. I would have them for an hr or so on and off, then done.

In the past few days, at times i have been having very slight cramping that feels more like pressure on my cervix. Almost as though someone is pushing down on the babies head, causing it to put pressure on my cervix. Comes and goes. No pattern. only lasts about 30 seconds or so. I have NO Idea what this is. does it sound like BH? I do have a very high tolerance for pain. this is by no means painful, just pressure like. Or is this just pressure/stretching?

Lovely bump pictures!!!
I'll get tightening of my whole stomach where it almost takes my breath away but it doesn't hurt, necessarily. Not crampy like period cramps just really tight. I feel like those are BH but I'm not positive. I can tell you that real contractions hurt like period cramps so again I'm not sure?
I'm still debating whether or not to get 3d/4d done. $120 for the cheapest package. I'm paranoid that the baby is really a boy and not a girl!

Thank Goodness, I am getting my scan for free.
One of the ladies of my husband's motorbike club, gave us a gift,
Her mom works for a private hospital where they do the scans... Im so excited...!!

Hi ladies. Sounds like everyone is doing well in their pg. I failed the 1hr glucose so tomorrow I am going to do the 3 hrs. UGH I will be so cranky and hungry by time it's all over with. I'll have a 3d sono on the 30th. I'm anxious to see him and get an estimate to his size now.
Those who are having a baby shower, when is it? Ours is May 18, we are so excited for it. We got his walls painted and the floors done. Just need to put baseboards back on and move the crib and changing table in there then it'll look more like a nursery. I can't believe how close it is to his due date.
I'm officially a housewife now, my job ended last Friday. Now it's time for me to start decluttering and organising some areas of the house before he is here.

Hi ladies. Sounds like everyone is doing well in their pg. I failed the 1hr glucose so tomorrow I am going to do the 3 hrs. UGH I will be so cranky and hungry by time it's all over with. I'll have a 3d sono on the 30th. I'm anxious to see him and get an estimate to his size now.
Those who are having a baby shower, when is it? Ours is May 18, we are so excited for it. We got his walls painted and the floors done. Just need to put baseboards back on and move the crib and changing table in there then it'll look more like a nursery. I can't believe how close it is to his due date.
I'm officially a housewife now, my job ended last Friday. Now it's time for me to start decluttering and organising some areas of the house before he is here.

Ugh, I'm sorry you have to do the 3 hour test. I have my 1 hr. on Friday, hoping it goes well. How exciting, our baby shower is June 1st.

Ah sassy sorry bout the test.
it must be nice to be at home. Especially so you can see to everything before baby comes.
My baby shower is also on the 1st June.

Hey ladies! I have yet to have any real braxton hicks contractions.

EARLY in this pregnancy (and previous before miscarriage), like weeks 5-7, i would be woken up in the middle of the night with terrible period like cramps. Very uncomfortable and worrisome, but then they would ease up. I would have them for an hr or so on and off, then done.

In the past few days, at times i have been having very slight cramping that feels more like pressure on my cervix. Almost as though someone is pushing down on the babies head, causing it to put pressure on my cervix. Comes and goes. No pattern. only lasts about 30 seconds or so. I have NO Idea what this is. does it sound like BH? I do have a very high tolerance for pain. this is by no means painful, just pressure like. Or is this just pressure/stretching?

If you feel your tummy getting all tight and hard, if you touch it, your tummy would also feel hard. Those are braxton hicks. They dont have to be painful but they can be as the pregnancy progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->