July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I've had a couple of bouts of BH and for me it felt like I'd eaten way too much food and needed a poop, but sort of in waves if that makes sense.
My baby shower is provisionally arranged for the 31st May, I'm hoping my friend who is organising it is further on than she seems or no one is going to end up coming.

I've not had BH yet, with previous pregnancy or this one.

Three ladies in our group of friends had babies in the last year, and we arranged surprise showers for them at one of our regular lunch meet ups, so theyd turn up for lunch at one of our houses and we'd have a mini shower for them. I figure if I'm going to get a shower it'll be one of those times, probably in June (but I don't like to assume, so maybe not lol) xx

Ugh, need to complain. I'm getting uncomfortable. I'm started to retain water no matter how much i drink and this morning I'm getting tingly hands...I remember with my first my hands would constantly go numb, especially when I was sitting here at my desk working. I wish I could just take the next two months off because I have NO desire to do work...I just don't care for the time being which isn't good. I'm getting annoyed with my sitter being here (not that she's doing anything, it's me, but i just wish i didn't have to have someone at my house every day). I can't believe i have more than two months to go and i'm already at the point where i'm over being pregnant. sorry for being such a downer.

Charlie-- one of the hostesses for ours volunteered to make the invites and as of today, they are still not done. It's less than 4 wks til the shower and I'm livid!!!

My invites are being Facebooked to save on stamps and I'm helping with decorations myself. I'm just worried no one will be able to come if it's too short notice

Ugh...I'm so hormonal right now. And pissed off with my ex.

Apparently calling me a pig whore is synonymous with "I still love you and I'm not ready to let you go"

Just getting caught up with you girls as I've been MIA for the last couple weeks. Had a spotting scare a few weeks back but everything proved to be fine. Just super scary since I hadn't seen blood since before my :bfp:

Shower is May 25th, baby moon is June 5th weekend. Nursery is coming along though! Hoping to have it completely done by the shower date. :happydance:

Glad to hear most everyone is doing well. Brandi- that ex needs a good kick in the tush... What a creep! :nope:

We have an appt/us tomorrow with hopefully a quick 3D pic. However LO absolutely hates the us and runs and hides every time. I usually have to stand practically on my head to get a good look.

As for me- I am up all night peeing, at least 3 times. But fortunately the Unisom I've been taking for sleep lets me pass right back out each time. LO is quite active and loves being on top of my bladder and kicking my cervix. Sooo uncomfortable :( there are times when it feels like I have to pee so bad and just get a trickle out! Loads of heartburn still and the sore wrists. Swelling is moderate and much worse after a 10 hr shift on my feet.
Pooch- I feel your pain. No interest in being at work the next two months.. Ugh....

Happy third trimester everyone! Home stretch here we come!!

Hello Ladies,

here are some pics from the 4D scan yesterday.
Baby, is weighing 1.3kgs right now, which they advise is above average, and they are saying that she will weigh between 3.6 and 4kgs at birth,
And my gynae said I will have to have a caesar then, she is also still lying bridge, which is another factor,
Follow up on the 26 May again.

Otherwise they say she looks like her daddy, with my fat cheeks, LOL

Brandi, sorry your hubby is being so horrible, it must suck....

Attachments

• 20140423_191020.jpg
    20140423_191020.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140423_191102.jpg
    20140423_191102.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
Hello Ladies,

here are some pics from the 4D scan yesterday.
Baby, is weighing 1.3kgs right now, which they advise is above average, and they are saying that she will weigh between 3.6 and 4kgs at birth,
And my gynae said I will have to have a caesar then, she is also still lying bridge, which is another factor,
Follow up on the 26 May again.

Otherwise they say she looks like her daddy, with my fat cheeks, LOL

Brandi, sorry your hubby is being so horrible, it must suck....

Cute pics Tymeg!

Thanks ladies. Its been very quiet in the thread the past few days.
hope all is well.

Tymeg,

Everything on this end is going well, just really really exhausted all the time. Been busy working and getting stuff together for baby. Just had my glucose tolerance test today, so hoping everything will be OK. Invitations for the baby shower just went out today :happydance: Its becoming more and more real.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

Had my 28 week appointment on Wednesday, fundal height measuring dead on weeks - want to get that printed on a T-shirt for the few people who keep saying "wow you're huge"

Got my grandads funeral on Monday, GTT on Tuesday (blergh), afternoon tea with friends on Wednesday, Spa Day for a friends hen celebration on Saturday and my 4D scan on Sunday so a busy week ahead!!

Tooth Fairy, Yeah I know how you feel about being tired, at night I can barely fall asleep coz baby moves so much, And in the morning I cant keep my eyes open... Today especially feel like I am just going to nod off.

I am going to the Tamia concert tonight, so want to try and get some sleep after work 1st. BUT Im going to buy the pram and car set today, so Im super excited about that,

Sunflower, you sure have a busy week ahead, and strongs for your grandad funeral...

Morning ladies.

Well packing hospital bag and babies bag, putting car seat in and getting prepared.

Been in Labor and Delivery off and on for 2 days. Dilated at a
1 and starting to thin out. They have stopped contractions thank goodness. Want me to hold off at least till 34 weeks. Appointment Monday to discuss shots to ramp up Lungs. He is still measuring big so that could be a plus if he comes early.

Hope everyone is well and had a fabulous weekend.

JackJack - I hope your little babe stays put for a few weeks more! It's good that they managed to stop contractions, and shots would help baby's lungs....you're obviously in good hands. Good luck! x

Awwww, hope he behaves and stays put til term, JackJack!

Been cleaning today...now in the middle of a breastfeeding argument. Ugh! And nursing a cold.

Had some free time, so threw these little headbands together. Thought I'd share :D

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79