July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

JackJack, hopefully he stays put for a few more weeks and the shots sound like a good idea.:flower:

AFM, I had my 3D/4D scan yesterday and got 174 photos and a 25 min DVD of him. It was such an amazing experience and definitely worth the money. He looks quite a lot like his mummy.:cloud9:
I brought his drawers yesterday also so I will be starting the day off by putting the two together and rearranging the nursery.

Attachments

• april26056.jpg
    april26056.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • april26091.jpg
    april26091.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies, hope you are well!
Had a quick skim through to catch up. Everyones scan pics look fantastic! !

Just popping in to say we had our 4d/3d scan today. Bubs is perfect, and looks so similar to my other childrens 3d/4d scan pics pretty much identical to my DD. Bubs was a little camera shy to begin with but towards the end we got some nice pics and dvd of bubs yawning, blowing kisses and sucking on fingers/thumb etc. The scanner flicked over to normal viewing and showed us bubs hair aswell. She commented there's alot so that explains the heartburn ive had!!

During my scan the tech needed a break (shes also pregnant) and as she was getting of her chair she tripped and fell to the ground!! I couldnt get to her quick enough because I was laying down. Luckily she was ok and she scanned herself while I was waiting for our dvd and her bubs was ok. Scary thing falling when pregnant. Especially in 3rd tri!!

But other than that the scan was amazing, I love them and I think it makes it more real for my partner. I just cant wait to meet my little bundle amd have cuddles!!

My son (3.5) is very excited and keeps asking "is the baby coming out today?" Hes so cute and comes out with the sweetest things. I told him bubs was making me sore and tired and he said "you can put the baby in my belly and you can have a sleep. Ill make it grow big and strong like me!" And today he asked if there are lights in my belly, I said no why? And he replied "so the baby can see in your belly" it just makes my heart melt.

Anyway ive rambled on so ill post some pics from today and be off...

Attachments

• Collage 2014-04-27 19_04_13.jpg
    Collage 2014-04-27 19_04_13.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Collage 2014-04-27 19_04_59.jpg
    Collage 2014-04-27 19_04_59.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Collage 2014-04-27 19_07_13.jpg
    Collage 2014-04-27 19_07_13.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Collage 2014-04-27 19_11_33.jpg
    Collage 2014-04-27 19_11_33.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
All of your 3d scans look amazing, mine is a week on Friday but may be a bit pants as I'll be 32 weeks by then.
I'm starting to get really uncomfortable and I think part of it is because my bump is small but baby is big so I'm getting pressure on my ribs and organs. Less than 10 weeks left to DD though.

All of your 3d scans look amazing, mine is a week on Friday but may be a bit pants as I'll be 32 weeks by then.
I'm starting to get really uncomfortable and I think part of it is because my bump is small but baby is big so I'm getting pressure on my ribs and organs. Less than 10 weeks left to DD though.

Fantastic scan pictures ladies! Part of me wishes that I was having one done, but I get really nervous every time I have a scan so think it best to avoid it this time round.

JackJack, I hope they manage to delay your little ones arrival for a few more weeks. It's scary enough thinking you only have eight or so weeks left, let alone any less. We've got 10.5 weeks left to go and that seems like no time at all.

We had our growth scan today and JB is measuring bang on target for everything apart from leg length. There is no escaping the fact that he has his daddy's short legs! So much for me being under the 10th percentile on my growth chart. I can only assume the discrepancy was because I'm fairly tall at 5ft9 and was quite slim before getting pregnant (even though I've nearly put on 2.5 stone already!). JB is now head down, which explains why the shape of my bump changed two days ago and I have been really sore along the bottom part of my bump.

We still have not made a decision regarding the nursery furniture…! I'm also waiting for some material samples for crib bedding to arrive from the US before finalising my paint colours for the walls, so it's all going to be a bit last minute. We did manage to pick up a nice moses basket today though, which was nearly half price and the last one in stock so a complete bargain.

We have our baby moon / early celebration for OH's 50th birthday coming up at the end of next week, so that's all very exciting too! There will not be long left to go by the time we get back from that. Time seems to be passing too quickly now!

Hey Ladies,

Glad you are all well.

Jack Jack, i really hope they can let baby stay in there and bake a little longer.

10 weeks to go me for me, OMG!! I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten all the nursery things, waiting for it to be delivered now, and also got the Joei Lite Trax Pram/Stroller and car seat.

Im super excited...

And hubby and I did the Baby dance, for the 1st time since 16 weeks....!!!

Awww all those 4d pics are fab! I'm not having one this time as he's been scanned 7 times already with a growth scan to come at 34w and am nervous of frying his wee brain!

Crusty nips have today moved on to Actual Colostrum so I'm going to get my lovely soft pretty washable pads ready. It makes me really hopeful that we can succeed with breastfeeding this time.

I finally had my baby shower on Saturday! :happydance: I got a lot of stuff, I am still so tired it is just stacked in the nursery. Hopefully I will get a burst of energy to sort/wash/put away.

I have been having so much more cramping lately. On Friday I was having consistent painful cramps. I am also pretty sure I am having braxton hicks. I am getting odd tightening that aren't painful.

The doctor thinks I will have be having this baby in the next 6-8 weeks. I cannot believe how soon that is!

I also did some maternity photos with the hubby. They are at 30 weeks. I have attached my favorite.

Attachments

• DSCF2118-resize.jpg
    DSCF2118-resize.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 6
All of those wonderful 3d pics!!!! I am so back and forth on it! I would love to see lo and possibly get a measurement.

Ah krissie pics are beautiful.
Tulip I still have the crusty nipples. And whenever I take my bra off it runs.....
what color is colistrum?
now I have a clear liquid coming out which is sticky.....

Does it seem a bit oily to the touch Tymeg? I've had that once so far.

Had OB appointment today and she checked me again. Still dilated at 1 and starting to soften. She asked if I had signs of preterm labor with any of the other pregnancies. 1st baby came on due date and second at 37 1/2. She said she is not ready to hospitalize me YET but put me on bed rest and meds to slow down contractions and wants to see me again in a week. She started to say "we have to keep him in for at least another 4 weeks" then stopped herself. I'm sure it was to not freak me out. I'm doing everything I can to keep this LO in as LONG as possible.

Oh no jack jack I pray he stays in there longer.
frustrated sometimes its oily.
But my nipples are so much more moisturized.

Welcome Snow Owl! I'll add you to the front page!

I'm Brandi, expecting baby #4 July 20th.

Hi I'm Rachel due July 27th with my second little girl!!

Welcome to the new gals!

Keeping you in my thoughts JackJack and hoping bubs stays put for awhile longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->