July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hello ladies, I still need to catch up on everyones posts. Been in hospital the last few dayd. I had a massive bleed which in my notes its described as an anterior haemmorhage. Ive had transfusions and scans. Im so tired....

Bubs is measuring 2 weeks ahead. And has an estimated weight of 2.2kgs. I think thats roughly just under 5lbs. Bubs also has a biggish head.

I hope everyone is doing well... not long till our bubs are here!!

Hello ladies, I still need to catch up on everyones posts. Been in hospital the last few dayd. I had a massive bleed which in my notes its described as an anterior haemmorhage. Ive had transfusions and scans. Im so tired....

Bubs is measuring 2 weeks ahead. And has an estimated weight of 2.2kgs. I think thats roughly just under 5lbs. Bubs also has a biggish head.

I hope everyone is doing well... not long till our bubs are here!!

I hope you and bub are doing well now. Your comment about bubs having a biggish head made me smile because I joke that our princess will have a big head because DH has a biggish head.

Mum- I hope you get to feeling better quickly.

I had a very small amount of bright red blood today. I have an ob appointment tomorrow so I plan to bring it up pendimg I don't get anymore.

Mum, I hope everything turns out okay.

That goes for all the Jelly Beans!!!

Saw midwife yesterday and bump is measuring off the scale so I have been referred for another scan and review by the consultant. Starting to panic.
Hope everyone else facing a scare is managing to stay calm and keep positive
X

Quick check in. Been in hospital since last night. Went to follow up appointment with OB yesterday morning. She ended up swabbing me due to lots of discharge (sorry TMI) then checked my cervix. Still a 1. Went home with lots of cramping. Laid around all day. At about 10 pm I had a sudden urge to hit the restroom, diarrhea (sorry TMI again) wiped and noticed lots of bright red blood. Cleaned up and flushed. Layed down called doc. 10 mins later felt had to pee stood up and blood came pouring. Headed to hospital. They checked me and I'm at a 2 and 50 % effacted. Still here now. Bleeding has slowed along with contractions. Only down side today is horrible diarrhea. On a liquid only diet :-(
Hopefully will know more tomorrow

OMG! Hope you're okay, JackJack and that little man hangs in there for a while and keeps baking!

Sorry to hear it seems like some of you are having a rough time and I hope everything turns out for the very best with you and your little ones. I'm sure all will work out absolutely fine :D

AFM I have my second growth scan today and my 4D scan tomorrow so a busy couple of days for Munchkin. Hoping I get to see the nice consultant today to ask about waterbirth, induction and Tour De France as I'm now down to 8 weeks and nobody has really talked to me about my labour options (other than in antenatal classes).

Ah jackjack and twinkle, I really hope all is well, and that those babies are doing just fine.

Big hugs... keep us posted. Sending some positive vibes your way.

Brandi, how you feeling?

Big hugs to everyone going through scary times at the minute, hope all is alright with every mum and baby.

I remember with my first they didn't talk about a birth plan until 36 weeks, I always thought that was soooo late! But then I went two weeks over so it turned out it wasn't too late at all, lol.

I had my 4D scan on Sunday. Pictures aren't the best, but got some cute expressions, including a smile and baby sticking her tongue out!

10336788_595519873317_5502324051115720880_n.jpg

10176079_595520082897_1392987909939401625_n.jpg

Ah sunflower, that is just so adorable... :)

Aw Sunflower - those pics are adorable!
Jackjack and Mumltd, thinking of you both and sending positive vibes. I've now been on bedrest in hospital for two weeks, just three more weeks to go! All being well, they plan go induce on 34+5 (May 29th). Just praying I last that long. I definitely don't feel like labour is imminent. If I pick up an infection in the meantime they'll have no choice but to induce so being super careful!

Aww, what adorable pics Sunflower!

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

is anyone else terribly uncomfortable yet? my belly is hard from the moment i wake up in the morning...i drink water all day long and get hungry but feel like there's no room for food. i don't know how i'm going to be able to make it another two months.

I am uncomfortable. I have a hard time sleeping because my hips are killing me. I am also cramping a lot by the end of the day with swollen feet.

And I think I am finally getting some consistent heart burn. I am always hungry and can never eat much.

I have a max of 7 weeks left so I am just praying they are speedy.

I am uncomfortable. I have a hard time sleeping because my hips are killing me. I am also cramping a lot by the end of the day with swollen feet.

And I think I am finally getting some consistent heart burn. I am always hungry and can never eat much.

I have had some intermittent pain recently in my hips. Mine is actually relieved by laying down, so maybe mine is different. I have found that days when I stretch / exercise it feels a lot better. Maybe try gentle stretching or yoga? I found some good YouTube videos demonstrating ideas for stretching. Also, I use a pregnancy pillow which is my new best friend. I think it really helps with sleeping.

Hope you feel better! I keep telling myself that we don't have much longer. All the aches and pains will be gone before we know it.

I have had some intermittent pain recently in my hips. Mine is actually relieved by laying down, so maybe mine is different. I have found that days when I stretch / exercise it feels a lot better. Maybe try gentle stretching or yoga? I found some good YouTube videos demonstrating ideas for stretching. Also, I use a pregnancy pillow which is my new best friend. I think it really helps with sleeping.

Hope you feel better! I keep telling myself that we don't have much longer. All the aches and pains will be gone before we know it.

Thanks, I am using a yoga ball and that has really been helping. I am going to try some yoga. I bought a pregnancy video awhile back so it is about time to break it out. :thumbup:

Oh yes,

Definitely tummy is hard from the time I wake to the time I go sleep,

I cant sleep anymore either, I am up most of the night, because I have hip and pelvic pain all night long, and what seems to be back pain at night.

I get up literally every 2 hours to go wee.

I am having a hard time putting on socks and shoes, or even lifting my legs to put my pants on.

And I cant sit for long periods of time, at my desk, because either my tummy starts to cramp because the desk is against it, or I have to spread my legs very wide, so my tummy can rest between my legs.....

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you are experiencing heaviness in your lower belly along with frequent urination? Kinda scared :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->