July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Morning tooth. Yes i have that too.
It literally feels like she will just put her hand or foot out while im peeing

woke up with the flu and tonsillitis. .... need to get to the dr later feel like crap being all blocked up.

Morning tooth. Yes i have that too.
It literally feels like she will just put her hand or foot out while im peeing

woke up with the flu and tonsillitis. .... need to get to the dr later feel like crap being all blocked up.

Thank you for the reply, I hope you feel better soon :)

Happy mothers day.... hope you all had an amazing day.
I am down with the flu and tonsillitis.
Feeling so shitty but had a nice day with my inlaws.

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you are experiencing heaviness in your lower belly along with frequent urination? Kinda scared :/

Maybe get checked for a urinary tract infection? It's probably just normal pregnancy stuff, but UTIs can definitely cause lower abdominal discomfort and frequent urination.

^Agree. UTIs also don't always cause a burning sensation when you urinate either.

Thanks ladies, the frequent urination just lasted a few hours so idk what that was all about and the heaviness comes and goes. I'm actually out of state at the moment and won't be back until Tuesday so will get in touch with ob's office once I get back, hopefully it's not a UTI.

Also what do Braxton hicks contractions feel like? Last night while laying on my side I felt my tummy get hard but only for about 5-10 seconds and nothing since then.

Just feels like a random tightening. You'll feel your belly go from soft, to hard, back to soft, but it won't be painful or rythmic.

I'm debating on calling my midwife tomorrow or waiting until my appointment on Wednesday. It's so gross and embarrassing. I smell like onions...down there. It's so so gross. I shower at least once a day, sometimes twice because it comes back within a few hours. I'm not peeing more often, and my urine is dark too. No pain or anything. It's weird.

I went to the clinic yesterday and was negative for a UTI and she said the smell would be fishy, not oniony, if it was BV and that she can't swab me at the clinic. What do you ladies think? Been about a week that it's been going on now. Can it wait til Wednesday?

Brandi I've just had a weird smell too, not as frequent though. I hadn't really thought anything of it if I'm honest :/
I hope it's nothing.

I hope those of you who had Mother's Day yesterday had a lovely day. I've just finished a holiday and I have to go back to working today :( Only 12 working days to go.

Had random period like cramps for a few hours this morning, very odd. Was actually quite painful at one point. Took some paracetamol and slept it off a bit and they seem to have gone now. Baby is still as wriggly as ever so ill just keep an eye on it. Sucky way to start my birthday though. Lol xx

Happy Birthday Sunflower, hope you have an amazing day :)

Happy birthday sunflower!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

I had a growth scan today. Baby was measuring 4 lbs 4 oz and the high risk doctor was happy with that. I am a little worried since that puts him around the 30th percentile and four weeks ago he was at the 63rd percentile. I am holding off worrying to much until after my next growth scan in two weeks.

I am just grateful with the diabetes he isn't big, I am scared of having a large baby.

Happy Birthday Sunflower.

At my 32 week growth scan they estimate that she's 5lbs, although they did explain this was +/- 25% so that's a pretty big margin. She was estimated 3lbs at 29 weeks as well.

Tooth - Yep I have this a lot now - I think it's just when the baby's head is down there...she's head down now and i noticed this was the case after that.

Hello Ladies,

Hope you are well.

jack Jack / Cally any updates on bubs?

Aw, thanks for asking :)

I hope you had a nice Birthday in the end Sunflower and that the pains have gone away.

As for me, I had a scan yesterday and they estimated that the baby weighs 1.8kg which seems to be in line with what my baby book says a baby should weigh at this stage. Docs have also said having reached 32 weeks is a big deal as there's potentially less complications at that stage in development, although the ultimate goal still remains 34+5.

This morning I had a massive gush as I got out of bed but I can also feel the kicks to the back now rather than the front so I guess it was caused by baby changing position. It's left me rather terrified to get out of bed.

But all things considered baby looks healthy and Im over half way now to my induction date so feeling positive. Just hoping I can hold off infection/early labour til then.

But I thank God for every extra day my baby has had the chance to develop in me and that I'm not one of the 95% of PPROM cases that deliver within two weeks.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Look forward to hearing your news JackJack. You've been in my thoughts x

Oh Thank God, he will continue let baby stay and get strong in there....

I really hope you dont have to get induced and maybe can carry full term, is there any chance of that?

Belated happy birthday, sunflower! I understand how you must feel, callypygous. Anxious to meet our babies but at the same time not too soon. God willing, your baby will stay put for a few weeks longer. Will remember you and your baby in my prayers.

On another note, does anyone feel their nesting feeling kick in? Coz I just feel lazier by the day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->