July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I am glad he is staying put Cally. I hope you get a couple more weeks!

I have been kinda nesting. I get bursts of energy where I need to do everything, then I am so sore and tired that I don't do anything for a day or two. :haha:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, I've had a lovely couple of days. The cramping turned out to be from dehydration, so im keeping more on top ofctjat from now on.

Glad to hear positive news from you Cally :) keeping everything crossed that you get to your induction date.

As for nesting... Pffft. I had really strong nesting instincts with my daughter and was cleaning everything in sight by 28 weeks... This time round I just can't be assed, lol. Feeling so lazy.

Does anyone else get a sore bump by the end of the day? Mine feels so tight at the top it starts to ache a little towards the end of the day, and only a nice bubble bath seems to make it feel better. God help our next water bill, lol xx

I have noticed my bump being more sore through the day. As he has dropped down some the pressure is lower.

Glad little one is holding strong in there Cally :)

I tend to get more bump ache on a morning but I think that's due to my bladder more than anything really.
I've just started getting more ache in my pelvic area, not sure if baby has dropped a little or something, there's certainly now change to my bump. 7 weeks 1 day until due date.

Today, I have this dull ache on the top pf my tummy, it feels like a wind, but it has been there hole day long!! I actually feel nausea's now from it, I thought it was hunger, but clearly not, I thought a wind, but I have been burping all day.
What can it be?

Thanks girls :)
No, there's no chance of me getting past 34+5 - that's the latest they will induce. Any later and the risk of infection outweighs the benefits of keeping him/her baking.

Glad you're all keeping well :)

Had my midwife appointment and Baby Boy has turned himself head down!!! YAY!

Congrats, Brandi! Its exciting to know baby is getting ready to come out.

My baby has been head down since 27 weeks so I am assuming that the baby will come before due date? Is there any correlation with baby being head down and labor starting early?

I relate with you ladies as well about the tummy pressure/ache. If I stand for more than an hour, I feel like my tummy is weighing me down and I have to sit.. I did not feel this way with my first two

None whatsoever. My oldest was head down by 25 weeks and stayed in until 39w5d

I found out on Tuesday that this little one is now head down too. Definitely doesn't mean anything exciting though, my daughter was head down from 28 weeks and didn't come till 41+6, lol!!

Morning ladies. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Cally so happy to hear baby is still baking.

AFM Andrew is still baking as well. Really well I might add.
My last appointment was tuesday and OB checked me. 2.5 dilated and 60% effacted. Dont remember the station. Anyway she said he has dropped BIG time. All his movements are right above my belly botton. Thank Goodness no more rib kicks and can breath easier. :)

She felt around on my stomach and was like "oh my its all baby." She could make out his back, butt, arm, and leg.
She immediately sent me for a sono.

Results. He is already 6 pounds, measuring 4 weeks ahead and is in the 97% percentile :saywhat:

He has always measured a week or 2 ahead but 4. I was told he is not chunky but very long. She was to see me again next tuesday to discuss options. Hmmm not sure how to take that.

Take care everyone

jack Jack, that is awesome news!!!!!!!

Holy crap 6lb already!?!? That's great though, as at least he's a brilliant birth weight if things do have to happen early. So glad things are carrying on for you though xx

So glad to hear he is doing well jackjack. I cannot believe how close we are go having our little ones.

Afm- I have been getting braxton hicks whenever I walk so that is new and Christian shifted yesterday and it feels like he is pushed against the top of my bump, it is noe very hard and sticking out a good amount.

But something I noticed last night when I lay on my side he moves to that side. I just noticed it, does that seem normal? Previously he favored a side and always felt like he stayed there instead of the shifting. He wasn't moving a ton either but has some this morning so I am not to worried.

I notice that depending on which side I lay on, I feel more kicks and prods, but I don't feel Gabe shift at all. He had his few days of manic movements where he turned himself. Otherwise, his back is still along my right side, his head is just down and needs to stay down.

K...nesting break over, lol.

I found out on Tuesday that this little one is now head down too. Definitely doesn't mean anything exciting though, my daughter was head down from 28 weeks and didn't come till 41+6, lol!!

WHat?!? almost 42 weeks! Oh gosh! I got excited for no reason there :cry:

Wow, jackjack! 6lbs! That means its ok if you have your baby early then?

None whatsoever. My oldest was head down by 25 weeks and stayed in until 39w5d

Thanks for this I was wondering the same thing .. Even tho my gynae insists that she's comin early becaus she's head down .. Thanks again

With her, I was also 2cm dilated at 32 weeks, moltal, and was told she was coming early. Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->