July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Lol yeah, she decided to come the day before I was due to be induced, lazy madam! To be fair at 41 weeks I was high, posterior and closed and they couldn't do a sweep, so I was kinda prepared for that xx

Glad to hear thing are going well jackjack and baby is growing well :)

Thank god it's Friday! Busy weekend for me. Making big sister, little sister tshirts, a rainbow baby babygrow, visiting my Dad and going to Magna. I'm going to need a weekend to recover from my weekend lol.

Might see you at Magna, Charlie.......... We have told the kids that if the weather holds we will take them, they love the big water park :thumbup:

Enjoy your weekend ladies :flower:

Morning ladies! Happy Friday! Baby shower tomorrow! Cant wait! My entire family is coming in tonight to stay with me for the weekend. Very exciting! Was up far too early this morning. I always do this when company is coming though, get up super early in anticipation. I still have to work an entire day, but still have some cleaning to do. Then going to the zoo on Sunday morning with my brother and my nieces and SIL.
Little man has been head down since 28 weeks. His movements are showing he is much more cramped in there! No room to wind up and kick. My boss said to me this morning "boy, you have dropped!" I have no idea. I just know i feel HUGE.
I honestly don't see how i can get any bigger over the next 7 weeks. Hoping this little one comes a little bit early. Due date July 7th, planning last day of work for July 3rd ( we are off July 4th for independence day anyways).
Warning TMI-
DTD last night and it felt so different. Almost like i was a born again virgin! It had been about 2 weeks since the last time. I know everything is a bit swollen down there, but felt like it was STRETCHING. ouch. No cramping or bleeding though. Just weird.

So exciting to have your family coming for the baby shower,
Enjoy all the attention you will be getting.

AFM - Mine has been moved to the 8th June now, so annoying, I cried all of last weekend, because my mom decided she will not be coming to my baby shower, because my dad's family was invited. A kick in the gut for me, as my mom has not been very supportive through this pregnancy what so ever.

I have my follow up appointment with my Gynae on the 26th, looking forward to that.

Munchkin kicks and punches, and makes my tummy look all funny, and really shows off for her daddy, whenever he is around.

The way I feel now, I dont want a baby shower, I just want the hole entire family to leave me the hell alone.

Tymeg, im so sorry you are having a tough time. Even though your mom hasn't been supportive, just remember there are lots of people around you who DO support you and want the best for you! <3 Hugs.

I feel like i haven't been on here in ages and it's only been a week! Haha. I've had the past three days off of work because my sitter had to go out of town, so it was a little taste of what maternity leave is going to be like (and I can't wait!). I told my boss I want to take the full 6 months my company allows (unpaid) and he was cool with it. I still haven't told my nanny yet and am not 100% sure of what I'm going to do with her but now I'm leaning towards letting her go altogether...I don't think she'll be able to handle a toddler and a 6 month old when I would need her full time again because of her personal life and never being able to rest between work days or over the weekend. She's gotten more and more burnt out as the months have passed. I feel bad because I like her but I think I need someone younger without as many family demands.
I have a friend's daughter's birthday party next weekend and one of her friends had her baby early at 29 weeks (I think her due date was July). The baby is doing so well that she's home already so I hope she's at the party-it will be a look at what our babies look like inside us now I'm thinking?

Morning ladies!

Long weekend here and my d-bag neighbour decides to start hammering away at crap and working on his car at 5:30am and woke us all up. Then, my 3 year old, has this idea that she has to inform me every time she has to go to the bathroom, instead of just going, so rather than using the bathroom right next to her bedroom, which is equipt with a potty seat on the toilet, and a stepping stool in front of it, she decided that in her desperation, she had to come all the way downstairs to use THAT bathroom, also equipt with a stool and potty seat, but come up too the couch first, to tell me she had to go pee, holding her legs together, then peed all over my floor. She's been fully trained for over a year and knows how to use the bathroom on her own, as she does it at her baby sitter's, but for some reason, feels the need to have to tell me every time she has to go rather than going.

Great start to my weekend.

hello Ladies,

Oh dear Brandi, seems like you going to have your hands full this weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone.... :)

AFM, It feels as though my vagina bone is coming loose for a lack of a better word, Im think this is the opening of the pubic bone????

its actually very uncomfortable..... I am super tired and hungry all the time now.... :-(

Hi ladies... I keep forgetting about this section of the forum!!

I cannot believe how close we all are to having our babies .. My c-section is only 8 and a half weeks away!!! Also we have decided against the name Fearne as i fell in total love with the name Brooke .. So she is going to be called Brooke Sophia <3

x

Thankfully, it's my kidless weekend. It's my ex's weekend with the kids, but he's only got my son, my girls are going to my mom's for a sleepover with their friends, and then going to their dad tomorrow until Monday. Just frustrating that she is fully capable of taking herself to the bathroom but chooses to risk peeing herself for the sake of telling me when she knows she does not need to tell me she has to go.

As for the looser pelvic bones, could be your body starting to prepare itself for labour.

How is everyone's weekend?

Finally hit single digit weeks left! Can't believe how close it's getting!

I am doing okay. I noticed some crazy swelling in my legs and ankles in thr last couple days and resting isn't having muchf an impact. I have a doctors appt on Tuesday so hopefully I don't have any protein.

In good news I was offered a full paid internship near my mom zo we know where we are moving and can start planning to do that once Christan gets here.

Congratulations Krissie.

We've had a glorious sunny weekend here. Didn't end up going to Magna as an hours walking is beginning to really hurt I couldn't bear walking around all day, now I just have to try sell our tickets! :/
This weekend I've managed to burn one arm but I've throughly enjoyed the sun being out, it's been lovely.

Maybe tmi but yesterday I'm pretty confident I lost part of my plug. I had a no 2 and on wiping there was effectively what looked exactly like snot so it must be that. I haven't had anymore since or any cramping or anything, it was very odd though.

Thankfully, it's my kidless weekend. It's my ex's weekend with the kids, but he's only got my son, my girls are going to my mom's for a sleepover with their friends, and then going to their dad tomorrow until Monday. Just frustrating that she is fully capable of taking herself to the bathroom but chooses to risk peeing herself for the sake of telling me when she knows she does not need to tell me she has to go.

As for the looser pelvic bones, could be your body starting to prepare itself for labour.

Oh dear I hope it is, because I really want to give normal birth and not have a C section.

Just noticed it's the 19th today. That means we should start seeing the February 2015 babies start popping up soon.

I cant believe I have 8 more weeks to go, but Im pretty sure she will come a little early.... i told hubby to speak to her last night and tell her to stay put, and not come early... LOL

To cute tymeg. I am hoping Christian comrs before I have to be induced but considering that is at 38 weeks it is not likely. But it is so scarry to think I am sitting at about 5 weeks left.

I am so glad this is my last week of work before summer break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->