July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Been to see the midwife today. Baby is 1/5th engaged, the pains I've been getting (last 48 hours) have been either braxtons or stretching and they think the mucus loss I had was a small show which they think could continue for a few weeks.
6 weeks to go until due date

Not long to go now Charlie! It's scary how time has passed so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that we were waiting to see how many of our eggs would fertilise. JB is refusing to lie head down. His favourite position seems to be to lie left to right directly behind my belly button! I guess at least that makes moving around a little easier.

It really is crazy how fast things have progressed! I have been having a ton of braxton hicks lately and they have really started to get painful at night. I am also having a lot of pressure in my pelvic area so I think baby has definitely moved down.

In other news tomorrow is my last day of work before summer break and I am so ready to relax and start getting the house packed for our move and getting ready for lo arrival.

Frustrated, it's crazy it seems like I've been pregnant forever but at the same time it feels like I only saw that tiny blast on the screen a few weeks ago.
I think when she comes a card and some flowers may have to be sent to the clinic.
Krissie finishing work must be exciting, I've got 3 days left then I'll be spending a lot of time getting my house tidied.

Hi ladies,

I have my doctor appt today. Feel like it's going to be uneventful.

On a different note, my rib pain seems to be getting worse day by day. The Doctor didn't give much advice last time. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for it? Thanks

hey Ladies,

Time is sure drawing closer for all of us....

I have my check up on Monday, I too cant believe that just the other day, I was going every few days for blood tests to make sure my hormones were rising, and then the 6 week scan to see little bubs.

The pressure in my pelvic area is so sore right now, I swear it feels as though every time I use the ladies, her head will just pop out at any time....

Last night and this morning, she sure was kicking up a storm down there,

And she wakes up while Im sleeping ans starts kicking and punching, I can barely keep my eyes open at work, and I feel HUGE!!!!
Baby shower is on the 8th, and my work is also giving me a shower on the 21st, last day of work the 30th, hope I make it till then.....

Brandi you are very quiet....

Cally, Jack Jack, Mumltd, I hope you are all holding on strong, please keep us posted....

Reading to keep up but VERY busy the last few days. Youngest has her 4th UTI since January so plenty of ultrasounds and doctors appointments to go to, and court next week so trying to prepare.

Woohoo, maternity leave for me. Well, holiday then mat leave, as I've got 5 weeks holiday to use up too :) was really hoping I'd wake up this morning magically charged with cleaning energy and enthusiasm to sort out the house, but that did not happen. Had a great nights sleep but for some reason still feel exhausted :( boo :(

Reading to keep up but VERY busy the last few days. Youngest has her 4th UTI since January so plenty of ultrasounds and doctors appointments to go to, and court next week so trying to prepare.

Good Luck Brandi....
Poor little soul, hope she feels better soon :hugs:

Haha, I know what you mean about pelvis pressure, everytime I do a no.2 I am so careful not to strain!

Yesterday I woke up with lower back pains similar to the ones I get before my period arrives. I thought it was a bad sign, and when they came to monitor me they saw I was contracting. They began increasing and started to hurt so they put me on nifedepine to keep the contractions away. If baby really wants to arrive the drugs can only do so much. This morning my contractions were even stronger but not hurting, and this afternoon they were gone.

They hope for me to hold out until thurs/fri but I'd just be happy to reach 34 weeks. We'll see.. Fingers crossed!

Brandi, thinking of you. Hope your daughter is better soon x

Thinking of you too, Cally. Hope bubs stays in for as long as possible. Glad to still see you around.

Cally - glad to hear they've managed to keep them at bay for now...hope you can both keep cooking a while longer. X

Hi girls....I kinda went MIA for awhile lol. I was having a hard time keeoing up with such a large group but I am off work on holidays followed by my mat leave so I have too much time now at least for the next 9 weeks!!!! Getting close ladies :) hope you all are doing well!!

Grrrr...my dryer completely died. It's not even three years old. It has absolutely no power. I know it's still under warranty, but I have no way to prove the warranty. I can go to the store it was purchased from, but it was purchased under my ex-husband's name, so he needs to go and do that. Until then, I have a washer and no freaking dryer.

Hey ladies..long time no post from me. Sorry I can't catch up with everyone but I have been reading daily. Guess we are all busy nesting and getting ready for our babies.
We had our baby shower last weekend and it turned out wonderful. I had my mom and both my daughters there so it was extra special. We've got Kingston's room all ready :). The wifey even has the base of the car seat buckled in the car. I'm still not sure what to do with myself these days being home lol....so use to working and all.
I go to the dr weekly for the nst test. I drink some apple juice to get the baby moving so I'm not hooked up to the machine for long lol. Anyone else doing it weekly as well? I still feel good, I do get to swelling and it's noticeable in my left ankle than my right. I'm trying to drink more water and take frequent breaks when doing housework or anything on my feet. Other than that all is well, just plugging along.
Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

Hey snap brandi our tumble dryer has also broken today what's going on? Grrr

Lol not sure. Thank god it's under warranty. Repairman is coming out Friday, thankfully. It cost me $20 to do my laundry today at the laundromat, and another $15 entertaining children with snacks to keep them quiet for 3 hours

Sorry about yalls dryers. I had washer issue bout month and a half ago. Wifey came into kitchen from work and found me on the floor in front of it crying! Ruined my whole day lol. Hope it doesn't ruin yalls and you get it fixed soon.

Well our weekend went from awesome to crappy my poor hubby was getting our pool ready and broke his hand......had a nice little visit to emerg he might need surgery we will find out in a few weeks. With the lovely wait times for an OR his surgery will be right before babe is born :( feel so bad for him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->