July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I hope everyone's weekend is going well/ or at least getting better.

Mine has been very uneventful. Hubby and I are busy looking for housing for our move. We also went shopping and got the decorations for Christian's room so when we do move I have some lovely things to put up. I am very much looking forward to finally getting to put his room together.

Hope your weekends have improved for those with problematic ones :(
Bank holiday Monday here so I'm having a rest before getting on with my list of chores. Need to do laundry, clean up in the living room and make craft orders. Thank god I only have 2 days left at my real job.
Think baby has dropped this morning, not a lot but some, so who knows how much longer I have to get everything done, only 38 days left until due date now

Just got back from my check up.
Teagan has picked up so much weight from our last appointment,
She weighed 1.3kgs and now she weighs 2kgs.
Gynae is sending us for a growth scan on the 11th June, and then I have to see him again after the growth scan on the same day,
Because he will decide on date for caesar, because she has not turned at all, she is still in bridge position.

My heart is very sore at the possibility that I or she might have GD, and that she might not be growing properly, I burst out crying when we left the appointment, although dr said she is healthy.

My heart just cant handle it.... :-(

And now I have a huge headache....!!! Argh

He said there is no protein in my urine, and my blood pressure is fine, so the swollen feet, is completely normal, I just have to try and keep my feet up and rest between standing etc.

I know how you feel Tymeg I had to do the second glucose test because my levels came back borderline the first time :( I have not gotten my results back yet.
Its a scary thought for sure! Maybe shes just going to be a bigger baby....fingers crossed for you :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend, sorry been MIA having the shower come up this weekend so been busy preparing for that. DH is moving to Washington in two weeks so been trying to get all our stuff packed so he can move there and I will be moving in with my parents. Nothing to exciting going on here other than that. Sorry haven't really had much time to catch up but I hope everyone is doing well and their LO's stay put. I had to go get my 3D/4D ultrasound 3 times because she is a very stubborn child and does not like moving her hands out of her face and kept putting her legs up by her head, finally got some good pics of her smiling and sucking her thumb yesterday.

Can't believe how soon our little ones will be here. :hugs:

Just got back from my check up.
Teagan has picked up so much weight from our last appointment,
She weighed 1.3kgs and now she weighs 2kgs.
Gynae is sending us for a growth scan on the 11th June, and then I have to see him again after the growth scan on the same day,
Because he will decide on date for caesar, because she has not turned at all, she is still in bridge position.

My heart is very sore at the possibility that I or she might have GD, and that she might not be growing properly, I burst out crying when we left the appointment, although dr said she is healthy.

My heart just cant handle it.... :-(

And now I have a huge headache....!!! Argh

He said there is no protein in my urine, and my blood pressure is fine, so the swollen feet, is completely normal, I just have to try and keep my feet up and rest between standing etc.

2kg is just over 4lb, right? Is that big for this stage then? They put on up to half a lb a week in the last six weeks, so even if your bubs put on that from now on, she'd end up around 8.5lb which is a good weight? Not overly big and not on the small side either? *hugs* I really wouldn't worry, plus any weight measurements done when they're in the womb can be up to 1lb off anyway! They're just estimations xx

I wouldn't worry much about that weight. My last growth scan he was 4 lbs 4 oz at 32 weeks and that is solidly average at the 31st percentile. My doctor was really happy with that.

Yip 4lb is 2kgs,
He says she should be weighing between 1.5 to 1.7kgs for 32 weeks.
I guess I am just freaked out and want this next 2 weeks to fly by.

Hi ladies :) glad to hear everyone is plugging along. Good thoughts to Cally and JackJack and others who are struggling right now :flower:

Looks like I'm headed for light duty in a couple weeks, blood pressure is a bit elevated too :/ more rest periods and fluids are on my agenda. Midwife also told me due to bp elevation and my age they would like to induce me a week early... Which puts my new due date to 7/18/14. I guess we will see how that goes. Little one has been measuring ahead since day one, so I guess it will be okay... Really wanted to go all natural but want him safe more.

Had our shower this weekend! It was amazing and sooo much fun! :)

My Munchkin was 2.2kg at my 32 week scan which they had no concerns about, they also said they have a 25% margin of error which is huge, for me that's over a lb. I've been tested for GD twice (routine and because of meds I was on) and I don't have it so she's just a chunk. Next and last growth scan is next Thursday then I need to start thinking about whether I want to be induced at 40 weeks or not.

Charlie, is your munchkin in position already?
teagan seems to be laying the exact same since 13 weeks, at every single check up.
So June the 11th is D day, and I will find out for sure Caesar and what date they will caesar.
My heart is kinda broken, I really wanted the birthing experience,
But I guess as long as she is healthy that is all that matters.
I just dont want to feel like I cant do anything after having her, I want to be able to hold her etc etc etc, and not be immobile.

I just counted...36 days until I go out on maternity leave! (including weekends). After struggling with our pool for a month or so yesterday it was warm and clear enough to swim in yesterday! My 2 year old loved the swimmy vest I got her (I thought she would freak out) and was 'swimming' all over the place for hours! And it felt so good to be in there; my belly floats. We have stuff going on most weekends between now and my due date so hopefully I will be distracted enough to not worry/focus on being uncomfortable.
I am constantly getting contractions, mostly pain-free, but sometimes i get sharper pains when I'm moving around down low...is it the baby just poking around? My husband volunteered to do all of the grocery shopping from here on out which I may take him up on if i make a VERY detailed list...otherwise he'd come home with just hotdogs, PopTarts and lemonaid.

Haha.. My hubby has been doing the shopping for a while now and I can relate to the hotdogs and poptarts. I have to list out brands and everything and specify which store. But now he seems to be getting the hang of it. I went with him last weekend and by the time we were done I was having contractions, my feet were terribly swollen and I just wanted to sleep. We went home after that and didn't finish the shopping until yesterday.

Aft, I had a biophysical profile today and he seems to be doing well in there. He had some hiccups so everyone was quite entertained by that. He is still head down and my cervix is shortening so everyone was pretty happy.

This is very frustrating. I had my son circumcised in 2008 when he was 8 days old and plan to circumcise this baby too. It was easy to find a doctor to circ my son in 2008 because he had been in NICU (he was full term), so the urologist and pediatrician discussed it and agreed to it, we paid the money, and he was back in less than half an hour.

Now I'm planning a home birth so I have to "schedule" ahead of time. I can't find a doctor here who does it, not because they don't do them, but because I live in a small town and Google won't tell me. I want to make sure whoever I choose has experience with it, and perhaps uses a faster, safer, procedure. There's one doctor who does it for $300 but he's 5 hours away. I'm not sure if the price here has changed. The Children's Hospital 45 minutes away has a clinic, but want $520 for the procedure.

My midwife said they can make a referral, but I want to research the doctors before I choose one to do it.

Frustrating!!!

Tymeg - she's head down and has been since about 30 weeks and last week she was 1/5th engaged. Got to make an appointment for next week and see how she's doing.

Ah I so wish Teagan would be head down,
Dr said there is no chance that she will move now, if she hasnt moved all pregnancy :-(

JB is also laying straight across. My midwife has said that there is plenty of time for him to move though and I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. He was head down for about 2 days at 30 weeks, but turned back again. I was told it was entirely normal for them to move a lot at this stage??? Am due to see the midwife for my 34 week check tomorrow so will ask her about it then. It's rather sore with him laying straight across as it's making my belly really tight and hard. Have not slept properly for the last two nights. Hopefully he will turn soon to ease the discomfort! Ahh, just poked him to check his position and he poked back! I love it when he does that!

LOL Frustrated, I know exactly what you are talking about,
Teagan is also laying across.
And sleeping is a night mare, I am awake most nights. She puts pressure on which ever side I sleep.

I will be 35 weeks at next appointment, which is in 2 weeks time. I am praying that she moves by then......

Brandi, cant they give you the name of the referral doctor, for you to google him? or a list of doctors that does it?

I can feel two roundish bumps, one on each side. One is larger than the other. I think they larger one must be the bum (especially if he takes after me!) and the smaller one the head. The larger bump side is the side I get most movement on too! Sometimes he seems to be straight across from 3 to 9. Last night it felt like he was approaching a diagonal line (say from 11 to 5 on the clock), but has gone back to straight across this morning! He certainly seems to move a lot. I hadn't even considered having a C-Section. That's the last thing I want. Am worried now!

Yes, C Section, was my worst nightmare as well! I really dont want to have 1...
But my gynae says no way he will deliver her breach, its just to complicated for the both of us.
Im going to sort her room out this weekend. And hopefully that will take my mind off of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->