July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I miss sleep too, I'm awake every hour or so moving position. Not going to get much more sleep when baby comes though.

But the sleep you WILL get will be so much more comfortable :) xx

Hey ladies

Agreed on the sleep, although today miraculously i slept in 3 long shifts! Feeling actually refreshed....It's a bit of a trial making it through the night though innit.
x

What the hell is sleep? Lord knows I'm not getting any here either lol. My legs and hips hurt too much no matter what position I'm in. It's almost July, right?

Ugh, last night was horrible. But on the bright side, all that hands and knees scrubbing of my bathroom floors and walls should help turn little man Anterior.

TMI Warning
I went to bed around 10:30pm and at 11:15pm, saw the bathroom light go on. This isn't unusual, so didn't think anything of it until I heard "splash splash splash splash" followed by "Oh no." Not exactly the words you want to hear at 11:15pm when you're trying to sleep.

I got up to go see what was going on (and which kid it was, cuz sometimes my autistic 7-year-old likes to play in toilet water, or throw entire rolls of toilet paper in the toilet for fun).

There's my son, standing in a wet puddle of crap, trying to wipe it all off his butt, while urinating on my bathroom cupboards, with more crap just literally waterfalling out of his ass. I knew he just couldn't control it.

I told him to stop and go sit back on the toilet, and that's when it hit me. There was barely any crap in the toilet. My floor had a brand new shade of brown, my walls were painted brown from white. Both of his legs were covered in thick brown crap right down to his feet. It looked like he was wearing pants. Except his underwear and jammy pants were just literally filled...and the crap just wouldn't stop coming. I made him stand in the shower and rinse all the crap off himself, and it was still literally pouring out of him while I scrubbed the floors, walls and toilet with bleach. It just wouldn't stop.

Now my house smells like a lovely combination of poop and bleach.

Thank god it's garbage day. And I have laundry facilities in my house. I never want to see that again.

Happy Monday ladies! Woke up this morning (well one of the million times i woke up) to use the bathroom at 4am and lost my plug! I know labor can still be a few weeks away, but i was so excited i couldn't get back to sleep! I have been having a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen wrapping into my back. It was just so nice to see my body going in the right direction and felt like the cramping i was feeling was paying off!
Those of you who have had children, how long before you went into labor did you loose your plug?

Happy Monday ladies! Woke up this morning (well one of the million times i woke up) to use the bathroom at 4am and lost my plug! I know labor can still be a few weeks away, but i was so excited i couldn't get back to sleep! I have been having a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen wrapping into my back. It was just so nice to see my body going in the right direction and felt like the cramping i was feeling was paying off!
Those of you who have had children, how long before you went into labor did you loose your plug?

My first, I lost my plug and had a bloody show on the saturday and went into labor monday morning at 9am. My son was born at 12.28pm

My daughter I lost my plug in bits. Had a stretch and sweep and didn't go into labor for another week.

i didn't lose mine until my water broke...so no help here! water breaking was the first step for me-that day i had an appt and wasn't effaced or dilated at all and was so bummed!! it's so annoying that we can't be given the exact date that we'll go into labor, that's it's all just a crap shoot!

I didnt noticably lose my plug with my first two...with ds wates broke randomly 15 mins before edd and he was born 8 hours later, dd i had contractions....
Im feelng full and fed up and extremely tired...even though ive done nothing.

I never lost my plug with the first 2 until they broke my water.

This time I lost it at 33 weeks. Still waiting for little man to make his arrival. 39 weeks today.

11 days today no matter what. Getting a little nervous but oh so ready.

I lost my plug with contractions for my first child...woke up to both and she was born just short of 9 hours later. My son swallowed his on his way out, and my youngest, I started losing it in bits after my 3rd sweep and went into labour the next day (after pumping too...I had her at 41 weeks)

Had a little bit of plug loss after my failed sweep at 41 weeks, then had a lot of plug loss throughout the day I went in to Labour - contractions started at midnight that night xx

My friend who babysits my daughter was due 6 days before me. She had her baby on the weekend. At 35w5d, she weighed 6lbs 12oz which is AMAZING for being a month early. She had a bit of trouble with her breathing and they had to put her on CPAP, but they're taking her off today and seeing how she does. She's a cute little thing. If she does well on room air, she'll probably be home by the end of next week. If not, they're gonna put her on nasal cannula and slowly decrease her oxygen until she's ready.

She's a cutie.

Wow. 6lb 12 oz baby is a big baby for 35 weeks. I had my daughter at 40 weeks 4 days and she was 6 lbs 9 oz.

My sister was due on Friday and still no baby. She is getting pretty depressed, hope her baby comes soon.

Midwife appointment today... I noticed on my paperwork where they write if bubs is engaged etc shes put 4/5 so is bubs only just a little bit engaged or is bubs almost fully engaged? ?

Hello Ladies

So Friday the 13th, started off with me waking up to hands that could not move.
My hands were so swollen, I could not close them at all.... FREAKY!!!

I was in so much pain, with swollen hands and feet.

Anyway I needed to go and update my details with the Tax man, and much to my surprise I got a nice refund which will be paid to me in 21 working days :)

Then we proceeded to go and get all the last minute nursery items, and on our way home our car broke down, so we have been without a car all weekend.

I went to dr, because I could not get rid of my headache, dr says that my blood pressure was a bit elevated, and the hands and feet were very swollen, and I have a sinus infection.

Put me on bed rest and wanted me to come back on Monday for a check up.

Anyway, all I have been doing is nesting and sorting out the house.

So I have very sore hands, wrists, feet, ankles, and I can barely move from side to side when I try and lay down, sleep has become something of the past, I dont even know what that is anymore, I got up 5 times alone last night to go to wee.....

Dr said sleep with my feet elevated, goodness me, how difficult is that!!

Hope you all are well.....................

Tymeg - ouch you poor thing. I've only recently started waking up to feet already swollen - previously they'd have gone down by morning....They're not sore though thank goodness. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->