July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

they say on Dr Google its carpel tunnel, that is why its paining....
And none of my shoes will go on my feet.
So I am stuck with slippers at work... lol

I so just want to say that I am going to start maternity leave now... LOL, but I promised to work till the 30th!!!

Not too much farther, tymeg. Almost to the 30th.

Mum, it means that she can feel 4/5ths of the baby's head, so only 1/5th engaged.

So, anyone else feel like it's dragging again now that we're in our last month/hitting full term?

Today, I am not in the mood for this people at work...
And so feel like I am going to walk out today!! Argh!!

Am I the only one who wants more time to prepare and doesn't want the baby to come yet, lol?

Only 23 days to go. It feels too soon!

Sorry to hear about those of you that aren't feeling well and can't sleep. I've been rather lucky in that at most I only ever get up in the night to pee once and sometimes not until 6am. I do find it very hard to sleep without my long body pillow though. It's a complete godsend.

Brandi - Dragging terribly! I thought parts of 2nd tri dragged but this is ridiculous! hehe

Ive literally got 2 weeks and 3 days and then little madam will be here, and I feel as though I have so much to do still!!

The only thing I have left is to get the second coat of paint on his walls and put up his room letters. But yesterday I found out, I may have to buy a whole new travel system. There are reports of the carriage part of the stroller popping out from the wheel of the Baby Trend stroller I have. It's never been used, but I don't want to risk an injury to my baby because of a faulty stroller, so now I'm looking into something new before he gets here. Complete waste of money.

Good morning ladies. Sorry some of you are swelling so bad and getting up frequently at night. I only experience swelling when I've been on my feet too long and maybe get up 2x in the night. Stupid me fell asleep floating in our pool yesterday so now the back of my legs are on FIRE and I'm moving even slower than normal from the pain of the sunburn! Our laminate floors are finally getting laid in our bedroom, woohoo to house projects being bout done. I really need to take pics of Kingston's room so y'all can see, it came out sooooo good. I'm ready for him to be here but at same time I am not. We've dr appt tomorrow and will get our last u/s, EEK. I'm sooooo curious what he will look like. Will he look like my daughters any or completely different? Feels like I've been pregnant forever and now it's almost over...

Doctor's appointment today. May be the last one :happydance: Interested to see what she says and what they do. I know she wants to do one more sono to estimate his weight and check placenta and fluid levels. I will also find out more about my induction time. I'm hoping its very early morning and I can have bubs in my arms by breakfast time Friday morning.
I have finished everything now. Bags packed completely, car seat installed, everything disinfected, just waiting it out now. Starting to get impatient but nervous. 10 days and counting :dance:

Good luck Jackjack!

I am no where ready but I do want bubs to come sooner rather than later. Hubby starts his new job June 30th two hours away so I would like to have him before that.

I have a doctor appointment and bpp today so maybe I can finally get an induction date for next week.

I need to install my car seat...trying to think if there's anything I plan on doing between now and due date that it will get in the way? I don't think so.
I decided I wanted to hire a doula again for this birth after saying the whole time I don't want one. I'd like to have an advocate on my side (other than DH) at the hospital with me to try my hardest to have a natural birth. I don't want to get an epidural again! I just called one and she said she could do it if she could find a back-up. She also said (after I told her I felt like i could go any moment) that our bodies tend to remember and that if you went early before most of the time you go early again, etc. I was only 4 days early with my DD so I guess I should stop worrying about going 4 weeks early with this one.

Ugh...I found out today that the travel system I bought only has a 6 month warranty on it. I bought it on clearance in December and haven't used it yet, but the warranty is already up. I found this out after a friend posted on the Baby Trend website that her stroller that she purchased NEW had the frame pop out of the wheels randomly. Thankfully, her child wasn't hurt.

So I guess I'm shopping for a new travel system

I agree with a lot of you ladies, time has seemed to slow down lately and the symptoms are starting to get worse for me. I get up between 4-6 times a night to pee and can never get comfortable! I probably actually get about 4 hours of sleep a night, but I guess it's preparing us for when our babies are here. I've had sore ankles and knees lately and my ankles have been swelling as well. Also, a newer symptom I've had in the last week or so has felt like my groin muscles or something near that area have been sore when I move around. Has anyone else had that?? Oh, and also the usual discharge I've been having a lot of the past 3 or 4 weeks.

As for being prepared, we are all set pretty much. I just have a few more items I'm waiting on to arrive in the mail like my boppy pillow and monitor. Other than that, we are all set. Oh, and this weekend we plan on packing our hospital bag. After that, it's just a waiting game. My next checkup isn't til next Thursday, and then after that, I will have one a week til baby Scarlett Grace arrives! :)

Now that my pregnancy is almost over, I was looking through some of my pics and thought it was pretty cool to see the progression...

Anyone else want to share their progression pics?? :)

Attachments

• 1monthpreggy.jpg
    1monthpreggy.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 11weekspreggy.jpg
    11weekspreggy.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 23wks2.jpg
    23wks2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 27wks2.jpg
    27wks2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 35weekspreggy.jpg
    35weekspreggy.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
Ok so appointment went fabulous. OB said if I make it to my induction date she will be very very surprised. She even made the comment with as far dilated as I am 4.5 and 80% effaced and baby engaged that IF I wanted to I could check in tonight break my water and go ahead and have him OR go home and wait it out. I chose to wait it out. Felt heck I've been "trying" to have him since April 24th now whats a few more days. Plus I have a 4 year old I would like to cuddle for a few more hours or days if possible. Its going to be very hard being away from him while in hospital. The few nights I was admitted for preterm labor he cried for me :-(
Scan went great. Figuring 7-8 pounds. This late hard to tell though. He wasn't moving around a whole lot. Pretty cramped in there. He was sucking his thumb though. Adorable.
Really hard to wrap my mind around this being the last weekend I have without a brand new baby. Our town celebrates the 4th of July and fireworks this weekend. My son loves them so hoping we can make it to the festivities.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Will update if anything happens.

Brandi - I am sorry. Hope you find another stroller soon.

michelle- wow! Its always amazing looking at those progression picutures. Unfortunately, I dont have any to share. I very camera shy when I am pregnant.

I had my 37 week apt today. So right now, I am about 1.5 cm dilated (not quite a 2, the doctor said), cervix has thinned (didnt mention by how much) and doc could feel the baby's head. At my 36 week apt, she couldnt feel the baby's head.

My doc seems pretty positive and offered to induce me at 39 weeks since she will be out of town for a week around my due date. (I want to be induced on my due date because my parents will be in town to look after my two girls).

Anyhow, I said Ill decide and let my obgyn know at my 38 week apt.

Beautiful pictures michelle. I did not take any pictures until 30 weeks.

I had my doctor's appointment today. I have been having intermittent contractions since 4 am. She checked me and said that I was 1.5 cm and softening but still kinda firm. She discussed not inducing until after July 2nd so that was disappointing, but I know it is for the best.

All you ladies give me hope that maybe I'll get the news of being dilated/thinned or effaced tomorrow. Do you feel any different??

No different, just extremely uncomfortable. Little man has him butt RIGHT in my ribs.

Sassygee - not very different just alot more pressure when I stand up and walk and more uncomfortable and restless at night. Other than that, same as hefor5.

Yea I second a ton of pressure when standing especially in my bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->