July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

10 more days to term for me here! I feel so far behind all you ladies, Gah!

At least my ticker changed this morning and now I'm on the last square, lol. And even though I've set my alarm for half an hour from now to get the kids ready for school, I've been up for over an hour, unable to crash again. Must be hitting the last month that makes it impossible to sleep.

Yes I did check it out.... It just scares me a bit, I dont want to do anything that will harm her.....

I feel as though now, I must just leave her, it was not fate to give natural birth, after all, all 3 of my sisters had to have C Sections, for different reasons etc....

Brandi, you not far behind me,
7 days to full term and then 14 days to babies arrival....
8 days till my next check up...
And I am seriously contemplating, making this my last week of work!

I feel like I'm going to burst at the seems already

Attachments

• 10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
Midwife won't sweep until 40 weeks. I'm officially miserable. I'm in too much pain to get any sleep. My waterproof phone broke after it got wet last night. People have been blocking my drive today. Midwife has left me in a lot of pain after trying to work out which way up baby is and I still have to go for a scan at 2 to double check.
It's all getting too much for me now :'(
Sorry to be on such a downer I'm just miserable, fed up and can't stop crying.

Ah Charlie, I feel it with you, and Yes brandi, i too feel as though I am gonna burst any minute.

Awww, it's alright Charlie. My midwife is the same...no sweeps til 40 weeks. You're almost there, hun.

Wow, Brandi! You are getting big! Are you much bigger this time round than with your first? Even though I've put on 40lbs (ouch), my bump isn't as big as i thought it would be yet. Still, JB is nearly 7lbs already so i guess i must just be carrying small due to my height (5ft 9).

I've been all belly with all of my kids. I'm very short, so have a short torso. I'm only 5' 1/4" so my babies have nowhere to go but out at a certain point, lol. Will post comparison pics in a few minutes. Gotta get kiddos off to school.

Day goes from bad to worse. I went for the scan and baby is head down as I knew, in fact very low down they said.
Well I was scanned on the portable machine in delivery suite and while they were scanning away they kept looking at her kidneys. After a little while they explained they think one of her kidneys may be enlarged, they say they could be wrong but I need to go back for a scan tomorrow on the proper machine.

Charlie - I'm so sorry, I hope it turns out to be nothing concerning tomorrow.

Brandi -wow! and I thought I was big.

I am also 5"1. At 28 weeks, my tummy looked pretty big and everyone assumed the baby was going to arrive any moment. However, at 37 weeks, I dont think my tummy looks any bigger even though I have been putting on weight and fundal height keeps increasing.

Does anyone have an intuition of when their baby is going to arrive? I have a feeling baby is going to come between 39 and 40 weeks. I will be very surprised if I go up to 41 weeks. Anyone else?

Awwwww, hope they are wrong, charlie!

36 weeks with all of my kids.

Attachments

• 36weeksZoe.jpg
    36weeksZoe.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 36weeksIzzy.jpg
    36weeksIzzy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • 431221_102260649929990_1508709824_n.jpg
    431221_102260649929990_1508709824_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
I have a strong feeling about July 9 being the day I'll have him. I'll be 38w3d

Brandi, thats big and very cute tummy. I like having a big pregnant belly so that people know I am actually pregnant and not fat. :p

Did you have big babies or average sized babies?

Charlie - I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about.

Brandi - I think you look slightly bigger, although the same shape, with each one.

Still painting the nursery here. How can one room have so much woodwork in it!

I think 20th July for me, so 10 days late!

is there anything I can use for this damn hand and wrist pain, geewiz its driving me nuts its so painful.

The pharmacy, gave me some arnica gel now....

They dont want to give me a wrist guard, because they dont want me to cut circulation....

My daughter was 13 days late, knowing my luck I'll be huge and pregnant and grumpy till 42 weeks this time, lol

I've outgrown all my maternity clothes already, lol. I'm not willing to spend money when he could be here in as little as 10 days.

My first two were 6lbs 6.5oz and 6lbs 12oz, and my third was 8lbs 1oz.

I looked up the kind of things connected to it and it now feels more likely as I had kidney reflux as a child and that's hereditary. 24 hours and 20 minutes until the scan to find out.
Wish my hubby could come :(

Don't stress yourself out yet Charlie, they could be wrong.
I'm short too, 5ft and my weight gain has been all over. I've no waist so I feel like he is squished. Leaning over any just about kills me. Getting dressed is a ridiculous task that can leave me winded lol.
I've a feeling he will be late only because I want him early or on time! Wifey wants him early and talks about it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->