July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Just under an hour to wait to find out about baby's kidneys. I don't know about strep b but I do know I often carry Staph A.

Brandi & sun_flower - thanks for the info! I'm surprised they don't do it given that it seems pretty straightforward and helpful. Hmmm.

All is well, sonographer got it wrong yesterday or whatever it was has resolved in 24 hours. They said my amniotic fluid was low side of normal but still normal so they're not worried. Back to the waiting game.

Glad to hear everything is good with baby's kidneys charlie.

Lovely bump pics to the ladies that posted.

Glad to hear everything is okay with your baby Charlie. I know that must have been such a relief. :thumbup:

Can anyone suggest any good sleeping positions that are working for you at the moment?? I just can't seem to get comfy on my side at night anymore. I feel like I'm going to squish the baby and it's getting harder for me to breathe due to congestion.

I just answered a question about this on third-tri. I'm sleeping sitting propped up on pillows. It's the only way my hips don't hurt and I don't end up with acid reflux at 3 am. It's not ideal but I manage alright.

Ekkkk in L&D. Contractions 5 mins apart. Please God let this be it. Pretty intense too. Will update when can.

Oh, how exciting, Jackjack! Wishing you luck and hoping this is it for you. Our next July baby. :)

Glad everything is ok Charlie!

OMG go Jackjack! :happydance: Excited!

Oooh fingers crossed JackJack! Can't wait for an update xx

Good luck jackjack. Hope you have a baby in no time at all!

I had my first contractions last night. A minute long, 10 minutes apart for an hour. Then they stopped and that's been that.

Good luck, JackJack!!!

Sorry they stopped charlie!

Cally, hope you and the little one are settling in well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->