July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

This is mine -

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

We are team yellow. So itll be interesting if we have a girl. Both ds and dd have blue eyes. 15lbs is a bit much lol

WOW! A 15 pound baby only 17in long. Yikes! lol

My hands and feet are numb all the time, but I notice my legs are very prone to cramping too

My hands and feet also go numb, and it has a burning sensation.
My right hand in particular, I can not make my hand straight, as it is so painful.
Today my pelvic bone, is hurting so badly....
9 more sleeps and my little madam will be here....
Anyone experience that their belly is always cold? At the bottom of my belly button as well, is extremely hard and sore....

No cold belly here, but I do notice that as I'm getting closer, my surgery scar from my tubal reversal in September is getting itchier and itchier. Sometimes feels like it's going to split apart.

Brandi - Yikes! Sounds uncomfortable! That's what my stretch marks are feeling like atm! Very very itchy and raised up. Horrid

Anyone ssuddely feeling really emotional. Whether your angry. Upset. Stressed?

Today ive jist completely become a different person.

Anyone ssuddely feeling really emotional. Whether your angry. Upset. Stressed?

Today ive jist completely become a different person.

I've had this on and off for the last two weeks - I didn't get emotional at all through my first pregnancy, and haven't at all through this one until recently, but I've had days where I've just felt totally despairing and just want to cry and go to sleep, days where I've felt really angry, and days where I've felt so stressed and like I've got so much to do and will never get it all done. *hugs* it totally sucks! Xxx

Hoping it could be a sign of impending labor. Rush of emotions because of sudden increase in hormones maybe?? That or im really just over it and people aaround me constantly saying "isnt that baby here yet"

Oh god, I hate that comment.

DOES IT FREAKING LOOK LIKE THE BABY IS HERE YET?! My stomach and ass are the sizes of watermelons and beach balls, I've got this waddle thing down better than a freaking duck, and you ask me if the baby is here yet?!

I hate it. I understand my friends and family are excited. But seriously shut up!

My first 2 were both born at 38 weeks (spontaneous natural labor) and everyone just assumed #3 would be born at 38 weeks also... and its really getting to me now that everyone everyday is commemting about it

ha ha ha ha ha ha Brandi, you hit the nail on the head, LMFAO.....

I definately been having emotional spells.

And my stretch marks are also raised, especially at night and they do itch, but I rub them when that happens....

I haven't been emotional at all with this one until last night...i am just so stressed about finishing stuff up at work but not having the energy or desire to actually do work anymore since i'm so preoccupied with when the baby is going to come and the logistics around it all. I snapped at DH last night then wanted to cry, i was just so tired and in pain (my belly button feels like it's going to split) and i feel so guilty that the last weeks that my DD is going to be an only child i have no energy to do anything with her for any period of time. I was convinced that i was going into labor last night because of the cramps i was having (not regular but def in my back as well) but i took tylenol and was able to sleep a little. had cramps again this morning while DD nursed (i'm letting her do it as much as she wants now even if it's uncomfortable!) and when i get up and move around.

Well the Mrs says my moods have been all over since becoming pg and she hopes I return to the woman she fell in love with once he is born, lol. And I agree, I'm all over the place some days. I'm OVER being at home so this baby needs to come on already...I'm ready to go back to work. Not that there isnt stuff I can't be doing to occupy my time, I just have no energy to do it lol. And like y'all, I'm sooooo tired of folks asking when this baby is coming?? Really, like how the hell do I know, lol. My mom has settled on a date to drive out here so I really feel the pressure of this kid needing to make his debut. I want those who live here to have already came and visited before my mom, brother and nephew come out.

So since JackJack hasn't posted I hope all is well and she has welcomed her baby. Can't wait to hear from her and see pics.

I'm so anxious for this baby already. I feel like I'm on pins and needles.

I'm thankfully not getting so many "are they here yet?" comments but I think it's because people don't realise how close I am due to a small looking bump.
Been on trace again today after a "post coital bleed" all is fine but it's making me want her out even more now.
Just bored of waiting now. Pregnancy is 1 month too long

Mum, they said the 3rd is the wild card and sure was for me. My first two were at 39w5d and 38w2d, but my third was 41 weeks. I really hope I don't get the "massive" comments for too much longer, or the "You look like you should have gone two weeks ago" comments, cuz I'm about to punch somebody haha

Brandi- Me too! I was told I was huge the other day. I was like really?!?! I have only gained 20 lbs and I am carrying it all in my belly.

Thankfully, my mom is the only one that is asking and she simply asks every morning how I am feeling. I guess I can deal with that. lol I am definitely ready for baby to come, I wish he would come on his own so we can avoid induction but as it stands he is pretty comfy. :haha:

Mumltd - totally relate to that. My previous pregnancies were overdue but people still expect me to go into labor anytime soon.in other news, I am 38 weeks today, yaay and it's also my birthday. Feels weird though lol

I'm going to ask my doctor to induce me on 7th july, evening. I will be 39+6 weeks then.

My parents will be coming on 7th and then dad will leave on 10th and mom will leave on 14th so I have a small window for delivery and desperately need someone to look after my 3 and 4 year old girls while I'm in the hospital.

I really do not want to get induced and I know the best thing is to wait. However, I need to think about what's best for not only me and the baby but also my two girls....

Afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is well and thanks for all the well wishes. Believe it or not I'm still pregnant. :growlmad:. Friday's labor and delivery run turned out to be awful. My blood pressure is borderline "serious" they have been "treating" it with medication since Saturday morning and we're getting to a "safe" place now. I have had bad headaches, swelling and on Iv's. Some days I can eat and everything stays down the next everything including water comes up. But I'm in good hands and they are taking great care of me.
Plus side is they are happy with my numbers as of now and I had a sweep this morning. Holy ouchie...... I have bad bad cramps and losing some interesting stuff (sorry tmi) they also will let me get up and walk hospital for 30 mins every 3 hours. If he has not come on his own and BP is stable they will break my water at 7am Friday morning. If no progression by 9 start pitocin. Depending on how it effects me if he is not here by noon there is talk of c-section.
Sooooo no matter what little Andrew will be here June 27th no later than 12:00 pm.

I will update when I can. Take care ladies... June is endjng and July is at your finger tips :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->