July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Good luck jackjack!

My bellybutton hurts SO BAD...like it could rip at any moment. I want to put on a girdle or something. Anyone else?

Question for those with kids already-did you get really antsy and desperate feeling before you went into labor? With my first I was getting really desperate and restless right before labor and don't feel that way quite yet so i'm not sure if that's a common feeling or not?

I'm more just anxious to meet my little man already. Feels like the longest pregnancy ever. And perhaps it's because 5 friends all had their babies in the last week, I just want it to be my turn.

I also come here and see all the tickers and it feels like I'm the only one not term yet, so can't even wish him out yet.

Pooch - I don't think I ever felt desperate to have my little ones previous pregnancies. I'm actually more desperate this pregnancy. . I'm more tired and my back and hip bone hurt more. Moreover, nausea is back as well.

This is my first so I can't help really Pooch but I'm definitely desperate to have her now. I'm so tired and so hormonal I'm not sure I can take another two weeks to my induction date.

I'm excited more than anything. Desperate to hold him though.

Brandi look at my ticker! Yours is closer to mine. Feeling like it's dragging a bit now but generally its flown by

I'm right there with you Isaac! This is my first I just want to hold her but not until shes term. Anyone else not sleeping much?

I sleep well every three nights it seems...the other two i wake up around 2 and stay up for hours. Same thing when i was preggo with my first

I was up at 3am today and raided my fridge, then ate an entire cheesecake while watching Grey's Anatomy, and went back to bed at 4:30am. Slept until 8am, and now I'm on another nesting spree.

I find that my mind never really shuts off atm when trying tp sleep even if I'm dog tired! Up About 4 times a night to wee and constantly tossing and turning with my tum and 3 pillows wedged into one pillow case.oh and it's hot here in the UK atm so making it more uncomfortable. Cool that we are due the same day tooth fairy. I'm like you anything over term I'm fine with. Anyone sipping raspberry leaf tea?

Yes IR, I'm up to 3 tablets and one tea a day, plus now 1000mg EPO internally at bedtime.

Any time after Thursday is fine now, baby boy! Going to pump a little colostrum then just in case we have an emergency and I can't feed him straight away.

Been nesting today. This is most unlike me.

I've been having af type cramps off and on today...first time all pregnancy other than two nights ago. I've had painless bh tightening for months now but the cramps have been coming independently of any tightenings. Could this go on for weeks before actual labor?

How long have you been taking it tulip? Do you just insert the capsules into vagina and job done? Gonna start doing perineal massage tonight also! Anyone else?

It can go on for weeks. I've been getting crampy braxton hicks for weeks now, and only 1cm dilated and starting to soften.

How long have you been taking it tulip? Do you just insert the capsules into vagina and job done? Gonna start doing perineal massage tonight also! Anyone else?

Only started EPO when I turned 36 weeks, didn't want to encourage him out too soon (though it's unlikely to make it happen if your body isn't ready). Yep just pop it up high. I'll prob start taking one orally too when I hit term x

No perineal massage for me this time. For one, I hate it and it's hard to reach. And secondly I'm so swollen down there that my scar tissue from last time will hurt (though the 3a tear was down to his position rather than a lack of stretching - he had his hand up over his face so his elbow caused some *cough* damage).

Ouchy sounds painful tulip! I did massage when pregnant with ds and I didn't tear just small abrasions. Remember now why I had to get dh to do it. Could I bloody reach down there, not a chance! Can't remember if I took epo orally with ds too but will start inserting it vaginally in a week or so!
Pooch yeah I have been feeling periody pains intermittently over last week or so that and like a buzzing back pain. Think it's normal for our stage of pregnancy!

Not much here, i think i keep busy n the day that when i stop moving at night the aches and pains are sore.

Hi Ladies,

I woke up in so much pain yesterday morning at 4am, it lasted till 8am.
They were 10 mins apartment, and almost 2 mins long each time,
I took 2 pain tabs, and went back to sleep, slept almost all day long.
And now I am starting to have some period like cramps again.

My brother in law's girlfriend was also pregnant and due in August, her water broke yesterday and she had a c section last night. Her baby weighs 2.7kgs.

I must admit I am a bit jealous.... :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->