July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Count me in with the no sleeping group last night. However mine was due to my dog wanting to be with her pups at 1:15am and then me tossing and turning til almost 4 to only turn around and get up for good at 5:40am. I'm now on my 2nd cup of coffee and not feeling near as grouchy, lol. We had appt yesterday but he got called away for emergency c section so I just got hooked up to the monitor for my weekly nst test. We go back today for him to check my cervix. Part of me wants to have this baby ASAP and see about setting an induction date if he doesn't come by his due date and then part of me just wants to let him come when he's ready.

I also had a sleepless night,

The rain woke me up out of my sleep at 12am, and then I suddenly needed the toilet, the night before I got up 5 times!!

After I went to the toilet, I could not fall asleep again, my hands were paining, and all very stiff...

When I eventually fell asleep hubby woke me up because I was snoring to much! I was so mad at him... Argh.....

In less than 24 hours I will be in labor no matter what. Its soooo weird to say that.
Losing tons on mucus stuff today and cramping. Probably still from my sweep. Still have a small ray of hope that Andrew may make his own debut today. Planning on spending the day cuddled up with my 4 year old watching movies, and napping as much as possible ( as much as you can in hospital). I know I will not be able to sleep tonight.
Hope you all have a great day. I will try to update tomorrow as things progress.
Thank you all for your kind words and support. It truly is a blessing to have other women from all over the world supporting each other in such an important and magical part of our lives. Thank you all for that!

Good Luck Jack jack!!!
I wish you and little Andrew all the best!!
Cant wait to see pics... :)

Good luck JackJack!!!

Have discovered a slight issue with my 3 year old's pronounciation of her baby brother's name.

If you ask her what it is, she'll tell you Baby A**hole.

Off to my midwife appointment!!! Weekly from here on out!

Linny-I felt like I had come down with the flu not long before I went into labor with my first...I remember thinking I already feel like crap, now this too? I hope it's a good sign for you!!

Timewaster-same here...cramps, backache.

I had my weekly apt this morning and the dr walked in and said cramps and backache, are you in labor? I said i have no clue. Nothing regular just yet so obviously i'm not but i've progressed to 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. He also made the comment that he was on call at the hospital this weekend (there are 5 drs in rotation at my obgyn). Sitting here at work now bouncing on my ball making some rlt. my parents are on watch (they are going to come into to town to watch my DD) just in case this progresses.

Best of luck to you Jack. Can't wait to hear the details of your labor and delivery and then see pics of your lil one. How exciting for you.

Pooch, lucky gal! I hope I get some good news today. Keep bouncing and maybe go for a nice walk. Are you wanting to have lo before due date or don't really care one way or another?

my daughter was 9 lbs 12 oz and born only 4 days early. i know that this baby is also going to be big and is healthy so i'm open to her coming whenever she wants, i'm just so uncomfortable (like everyone else) that I would love for her to come early! as long as it doesn't compromise her or my health, of course. i can't see myself going another two weeks.
i just called a doula yesterday and want to meet her in person to go over the details of everything but i feel like i need to meet with her today or tomorrow because i could go any time now. i should call her asap!

Good luck jack jack! Seems most of us are feeling period pains and back pain. I have been having pains that a gradually worsening each day especially when he pushes down on my cervix, owww!

i was at the bank today and a guy at the counter next to me said something along the lines of 'i didn't think that pregnant women's arms needed to grow too!' it's so true, i have to stand so far back from tables, the sink, etc. because my belly is so far out there. Haha.

Good luck jackjack

I'm having contractions but I feel like they'll probably vanish within the hour. Hubby has just left for work which is inconvienient timing but I can't ask him to stay home because they may just be incredibly strong Braxtons, I'm a FTM I don't know any better. I wish there was a way to know for certain

Im feeling like crap this morning.
Having cramps.
hands are paining.
Have my last check up in an hour..

i haven't even had a sniff of a contraction and haven't had any BH in at least a week or two. It feels like the baby is nowhere near ready to come out. Doesn't he realise that I've finished painting the nursery now?! Apparently his head is only 1/5th of the way into my pelvis. I think I am going to go way over my due date of 10th.

I know she's all the way down but contractions have stopped after 2 1/2 hours, I was going to ring the hospital after 3 hours. Completely typical!!!

That's how our babies do it!!! lol...make us think they're coming, and then they don't.

Asher dropped big time last night. For a good few hours, all I felt was stabbing and pinching very low in my pelvis and rectum, accompanied only when he punched me or moved around. It was so low, I felt like he was going to fall out when I stood up.

Managed to get a picture...and you can see the difference 9 days made. The red shirt is 10 days ago now, and the black shirt is last night

Attachments

• 10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 10409414_325293244293395_6478767849257421658_n.jpg
    10409414_325293244293395_6478767849257421658_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads