July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I felt the same way, tymeg, about my friend. She was due 6 days before me and had an emergency csection last weekend. Jealous as I was that she got to hold her baby long before I do, given there should have only been a week difference, I was jealous...but the more pictures she posted of her little girl on wires, and CPAP, and an NG tube, and each post she made about not being able to name her yet because she hadn't been allowed to see her or hold her, made me grateful that my little man is still in there and baking and getting healthy, even if it means I have to wait a little longer to see him and hold him.

Thankfully, my friend's little girl is doing much better. She's off CPAP, no oxygen at all, the NG tube is out, and if she passes her car seat test today, she gets to come home. She has failed it once yesterday. That's the only obstacle to overcome.

Hang in there. You're not too far off.

I've been having period pains and back pains too, think it's just because she wiggles like crazy on a night.

Me too. Have had period like cramping on and off for the last two or three weeks. My back has been bad throughout as I've had a bad back for years, but for the past few weeks it is crippling. I can't sit on the sofa and driving the car is agonising. I can't complain too much though as it's the only real pain that I've had during the pregnancy. I just hope it eases after the birth and doesn't stay bad.

37 weeks today for me, woohoo term! Not that that means ANYTHING, lol it's still nice to get here. Been having some Braxton Hicks the last few days, not painful just tightening. Didn't have them at all with my DD so it's an interesting experience :)

I just called my HR department to give them a heads up on maternity leave but it's all so confusing...we are allowed to start our leave a week before our due date and since I'm due the 11th and the 4th is a holiday I thought that by starting my leave on the 3rd it would work out but she said I would have to use PTO for the holiday...I don't care about the money part but I don't want to get in trouble as I only have 5 PTO days left to use since I'm taking the rest of the year off. I said this and she didn't make it sound like I was doing anything wrong so I didn't press the issue. I don't want to go out earlier since that would mean I have to come back earlier and the way January is I'll be able to start on the 5th which is a Monday.
This is all if I don't go early...then who knows what happens?

Bored? https://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/generator/madame-zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience
"The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and some black hair."
14 lb baby that is only 18 inches long? I don't think so!!! And I know i'm having a girl. So random.

Ha Ha

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Well, considering my labours get shorter by about two hours each time, I'm expecting a 2 hour labour. My smallest baby was 6lbs 6.5oz and my biggest 8lbs, and considering my 8lber and this baby have the same biological father, I suspect this baby will be about 8lbs as well.

And then there's the fact that the baby is Portuguese and Armenian, I doubt he will have blonde hair...and he's a boy.

This is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair.

Haven't heard from JackJack in a few days. Hope she's getting in tons of snuggles!

Here's mine :D

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

We have really hot summers so I doubt it'll be cold, DH & I are pretty tall and the doc said she is measuring long based on her femur length so I doubt she'll only be 17 inches. We shall see :winkwink:

haha. How are they coming to these conclusions about the delivery and baby based on random questions?

well, here is mine.
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some black hair.

5lbs 5oz sounds like an extremely tiny baby. i doubt my baby will be that small

Those are to funny, I cannot do it on my phone and our internet won't be installed until the 2nd.

Mine sounds the most plausible so far, albeit a bit of a short arse for nearly 10 lb...

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some brown hair.

Because liking or not liking broccoli is SURE to determine something about what our labor will be like! So stupid yet still entertaining.
I am SO swollen today. With DD I got pretty bad and don't remember when it started. I've been really good this one but today it's significant and no matter how much water I've been drinking it's not going away. I did read this is common as our bodies get ready for labor. Even my lips and face are swollen and my belly was hard this morning (usually the morning is the only time i"ve been getting relief from the discomfort).
Just read it's similar to what happens when we get our periods; hormones shift and we get swollen. https://wizzley.com/25-signs-you-may-be-about-to-go-into-labor/

Do any of you experience that your hands or feet go numb (fall asleep)?

This is mine -

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

We are team yellow. So itll be interesting if we have a girl. Both ds and dd have blue eyes. 15lbs is a bit much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->