July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Wow, never expected that update, JackJack, but glad they're taking care of you and you'll have Andrew in your arms by the end of the week!

Hang in there Krissie! Still pretty early, but you're getting close. One of the girls whose journals I follow was told on Friday that she was still closed. No dilation, no effacement, NOTHING. She was due on Sunday, and her doctor told her that she wasn't going anytime soon, and she ended up having her baby yesterday lol.

It's ALMOST July.

Wow Jackjack, I also was not expecting that!! Thought little Andrew would have been here already.... Glad that you and baby are safe though... Just 3 more days and you can hold him :)

Brandi, its like you read my mind all the time, with everything you say...
I am tired of hearing how huge I am, and that I should of had the baby already etc etc etc... Absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!

In other news, the pain in the hand is carpel tunnel....... So damn annoying, hope it goes away soon after birth, they say it can take up to a year... Argh!!

I had that with my last pregnancy and it went away pretty quickly afterwards, but I do still get the occasional flareup. Not as horribly as in pregnancy.

The comments about how I should have had him already I hate. No, I'm not even term yet, so no, I should NOT have had him. I'm a short person, with a short torso, so there's nowhere to go but OUT. Just because I LOOK huge doesn't mean I should have him by now. The longer he cooks, the better.

I have strong feelings that he will be here July 9, which would make me 38w3d, and even that makes me nervous. My son came at 38w2d and he wasn't ready to be here yet. He ended up in NICU for a week. I don't want to do that again, so I'd really like to make it to 39 at least.

Anyone ssuddely feeling really emotional. Whether your angry. Upset. Stressed?

Today ive jist completely become a different person.

Yup, I'm all over the place. Crying just about everyday for no reason. DH thinks I'm insane :wacko: LOL

Jackjack, good to hear from you but sorry you're having a rough ride. Hopefully Andrew will come out when hes told, with no arguments :)

I've not been feeling too emotional, though like Pooch I'm never going to get all my work finished because mentally I CBA. Four working days to go.

Probably because I'm still at work I'm not getting the "haven't you had it yet?" comments either. I managed to wear a bright orange vest top with skinny mat jeans yesterday and looked like a tangerine on cocktail sticks :rofl: Luckily I'm just my usual shape but with a huge bump.

I'm a bit stressed about our house move in September - looking like we'll be 3 nights without any of our gear (movers will be packing then resting then ferry then driving then resting, while we just take a flight) so need to look at hotels. The logistics are hurting my head.

Jackjack Hope all goes well on Friday and that you don't have to resort to the CS.

Tulip ooh, where are you moving to? Sounds like a big move!

Jackjack I'm surprised you're still with us preggos, not long to wait now at least! FC the last bit passes easily.
I've got 8 days to due date and 12 days to induction. I'm expecting to go to induction and it take nearly 48hours. :(

OMG. Here's the latest in pregnancy rants.

I got a message at 6am this morning from one of my Facebook friends. Never met her in person, but we're part of the same hockey group and both fans of the same hockey team. She has rarely said boo to me, and I removed her once because of the lack of communication but added her again a few months ago just to experience the same.

Anyway, 6am, a message comes through from her, which is like 3am her time, asking me if I'm mad at her. I asked why. She writes back that I never talk to her and I rarely post on my personal page anymore.

Well, excuse me for being 3 weeks away from having a baby and being more focused on trying to prepare for his arrival than updating you on the moment I'm going to take a shower or how much I spent on groceries.

I'm kind of in a bitchy mood today.

I work from home and am still working and just sit at my desk all day long in meetings, on the computer, etc. and started off by sitting on my exercise ball for probably a couple of hours (I had back-to-back meetings today) and switched because it begins to get uncomfortable. Now my whole lower back hurts and my rear hurts to even sit on my chair. i do feel the baby lower any time i sit on the ball so i'm sure it's a good thing and it's working. i also bought a box of raspberry leaf tea and am about to have a glass.
I asked my daughter when the baby would come (she's 2) and she said Saturday. I said this Saturday? and she said yes. Ha. we'll see. She did accurately predict the gender.

Thanks guys. We're moving back from Northern Ireland to Kent. I've managed to persuade the movers to shave a day off the schedule, thank goodness.

Just been tidying up as I'm hosting a few mummies and newborns tomorrow, but the bending over has made me feel soooo sick. Baby is fidgety too, keep wondering if heS up to something.

Wow, jack jack, it's been a bit of a roller coaster for you and your wee man. Hope all goes smoothly from now on!

Hurray full termers! I'm a bit miffed as I've not had a single sniffle all pregnancy and the last 24 hours I've been drop kicked by the cold (or possibly flu). Feel like parboiled death and of course sleep is evasive at the best of times.....just needed a little self indulgent rant there! Hope everyone else is doing well x

Happy term to you, tymeg and tulip.

It's 5.45 am at my place right now.. barely slept all night. I have been getting period cramps and a dull backache all night long. I would keep falling asleep just to wake up to the pain again.

It's definitely not contractions and im not in labor but..I'm clueless as to why this is happening.

I keep praying that if it is labor then please pick up and if not then please stop but neither is happening. ..... so tired now due to no sleep.

Anyways, enough about me. How is everyone today?

At your stage could it not be the start of early labour TimeWaster? I have no idea how it works being a ftm, but you are full term :)

Congrats on term ladies!!!

Sounds like a few of us had rough nights. I barely slept last night thanks to period cramps and massive heartburn, and my back just hurt like crazy. I wondered about labour because my first son's labour came at 38w2d and started as period cramping and heartburn/indigestion, but it ended up dying off.

Midwife appointment this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->