July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Morning ladies. Checked into L&D (my actual birthing room) getting all hooked up and ready to go. Andrew is active this morning. Probably can feel mommies nervous and hear my heart racing. Managed to actually get 4 hours of sleep last night. Hooked up to pitocin and ready to go. Will update as much as I can.

good luck, Jackjack!

Looks like everyone is feeling anxious to have their babies now. My cramping has died down. :(

Good luck Jack.

We'll my cervix hasn't changed at all. I'm super bummed/annoyed. Then I learn when scheduling my appt for next wk my Dr will be out of the office for first 2wks of July because he'll be getting his daughters. Ugh really!!!! I'm over being pregnant and tired of it. I went for a walk last night which left me with a sore belly and backache. My stomach still hurts when I am up moving around. No bh as of yet today...not that they mean a damn thing anyway. I left a vm with one of his nurses to talk about being induced. I'm not sure what he'll say.... I know I'm just done, over it!!!

Good luck Jackjack.

I also had my doctor's appointment yesterday. No change either. Doctor still won't set an induction date even though I am almost 39 weeks and that's what she said I would need to be. Now I am overly annoyed and scared as risks with insulin controlled diabetes increase a lot every week over 38. I just want to have my baby and she is talking about waiting as far as July 13th which is
41+1 for me.

Hey ladies my yellow bump turned BLUE!! Very shocked as I was convinced it was a girl.

I didn't get my home birth as I was only in labour for 4.5hrs and there were no community midwives available.

Introducing Harry Cole 7lb3oz 27/06/14

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Sassygee, I know how you feel. My doctor will be out of town as well for a week from 3rd to 12th july and I'm due on 8th. So bummed about it.

I'm feeling completely normal today as well.. No pain, nothing. Arrgh.. Praying that our babies come out soon. So tired!

Congratulations once again, ladyluck! I am so envious of you right now. :p

Congratulations lady luck! Oooh that's 2 babies born now nearly 3!
Hope all goes smoothly jack jack x

Congrats Lady!!! How precious and totally jealous. How nice to have such a swift labor :)

Krissie, what a bummer for you especially since you've a medical issue that should be taken into consideration. My dr was running way behind yesterday as I waited almost 2 hours for him just to do a cervix check...so I didn't even get to talk to him really. And hell it was scheduling chick that was like oh did he talk to you about him being out for 2 wks, uh no! I really like my dr but when he's behind on seeing patients I get no time to talk to him.

Timewaster, doesn't it just make you feel on edge? Knowing your dr will be out and you can go at any time and not knowing who will be seeing you. Ugh

Still no call back from my dr yet...

Oh congrats. Harry is gorgeous!!

Thinking of you jackjack. Hope things are going well.

We are in the middle of a massive storm atm and it would be my luck to go into labor in this weather... but still not even a twitch to indicate labor is coming...

Aww gorgeous boy, congratulations LadyLuck!

Never mind your doctors, my bloody HUSBAND is now out of the country mon-fri next week! When it was two nights away I found the prospect of going into labour mildly amusing. NoW its been extended I'm feeling a bit wobbly.

Congrats ladyluck he's gorgeous!

Thinking of you JackJack, hope all is progressing ok! Xx

Introducing Andrew Loren. Born at 12:48pm ,7 pounds 10 1/2 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely perfect. Breast feeding is going perfect.
Starting pitocin at 7:40. Pushed 3 times and he was out. So much for 10 pounds. I'm not complaining though.
No tears no stitches. Did hemorrhage though and things we're really bad for a little bit. Just had blood drawn and coming back up.
I am soooo in love and so very blessed.
Thank you so much for all your well wishes and prayers.

Attachments

• Andrew 1.jpg
    Andrew 1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe