July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hey ladies my yellow bump turned BLUE!! Very shocked as I was convinced it was a girl.

I didn't get my home birth as I was only in labour for 4.5hrs and there were no community midwives available.

Introducing Harry Cole 7lb3oz 27/06/14

congrats LadyLuck. We have Birthday babies!!! He is adorable and I love his name. Hope your feeling well.

Congrats Lady and Jackjack!! Who is going to be next??

No cramping today, just terrible back pain from doing too much housework. Now I don 't feel like i 'll go early. For the best, i'm sure. She 's been active again today after being pretty mellow for a few days.

Oh he is ADORABLE, congratulations Jackjack :cloud9:

Congratulations jack jack! Quick labour well done. He looks adorable x

Congratulations LadyLuck and JackJack. What a beautiful pair of babies! You are both very blessed xx

Congratulation jackjack and ladyluck!! Your babies are adorable.

I'm very jealous, nothing else happening for me except for a small bloody show and some more mucus after that. I think I'm going to do some housework and see if I can persuade this baby to get the heck out!

Awwww. Congratulations, Jackjack! What a cute baby. Glad you finally got to meet your baby. :)

Sassygee - yea, I know what you mean. Part of me really doesn't want to go into labor without my doctor there. I really like my doctor and don't really want anyone else. Isn't the whole point of choosing a doctor is because you want them to do your delivery and not some random person.

Tulip - im so sorry..that sounds stressful. I hope you don't go into labor while he is out of town. I don't know if you already mentioned this but why is your husband going out of town, is it work related?

Pooch - even I'm wondering who is going to deliver next.

The thought that all of us are so close to our due dates and can have our babies anytime is soon exciting!

Yesterday and today, I feel normal, no pain no cramps, nothing. Losing hope this baby will come before due date.

Timewaster...exactly, we want them to deliver our baby!!!!!

Tulip....how awful he is out of town/country! Yikes, I'm sure you are nervous.

I've not even lost any mucous plug or had a bloody show, nada. Guess we'll see what the dr says about inducing me next week. I know hospital won't let them til I'm 39wks and that's Thursday. I am nervous and hope its a better experience than my last if I can be induced...

How is everyone else doing and feeling??

Exhausted here. It's a long weekend, and kidless at that, and I really wish I had my nesting energy back. I was up at 3am, back to bed at 4:30am, up again at 7am, and now it's 11:30am and I'm ready for a nap and the most I've done around this house is picked up garbage, lol.

Think I'm gonna go have a nap. 12.5 hours to term.

Thanks ladies - yes it's for work. It's his last project before we move back to England so I guess it's better he's away before baby is here and we're packing up the house :-/

I had a bit of a wobble last night but I'm calm again now. Whatever will be, will be. And I just lost more plug :haha:

I washed all of my breast pump parts and bottles (even though i am rarely going to use them), all laundry is done, made banana bread and now i'm exhausted. Went in the pool for a bit but all i feel like doing is laying on the couch...impossible with a 2 yr old. Had pressure low today and some cramping here and there but no longer feel like i'm going to go early. Havent lost any plug yet. Dh mowed the yard really low today in case i have the baby soon so it wont need to be cut again right away.

Just a couple more pics of Andrew all cleaned up.
Everything's still going great. Get to go home tomorrow. So ready
Can't wait to see everyone's little ones as they start to arrive.
Wishing you all the very best and positive labor vibes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi all, I've been trying to get on since friday,
Just to let you all know, I had my check up, and was rushed to hospital, because my placenta had already calcified and baby stopped growing.
She was delivered via c section at 3.21pm on friday afternoon, weighing 3.3kgs.
They gave me an epidural, but I could still feel, so after they took her out, they gave me a general anaesthetic.
I woke up at about 6.30pm and was very ill.
Hopefully we get to go home tomorrow, just waiting on the results of her jaundice test.

They're coming thick and fast now - welcome skin side Teagan! Megan, hope you're both oK, how terrifying for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->