July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Good luck timewaster :flower:

Well today I am squeezing Harry a bit harder as it's a year since I found out my unexpected pregnancy was ectopic, it's funny because it was unexpected, I was very adamant I did not want a 5th but that one event started a domino which has resulted in my beautiful baby boy.

Yesterday we were discharged by the midwife, Harry has put on 10.5oz in 6 days eeek, he's now 7lb 14.5oz. Not surprised as he is now downing 4oz bottles every 2 hours during the day, he has his last feed at 10.30pm, then one between 3-4am and then I wake him at 6.30am so I can get the others ready for school. I cannot complain at all.

We had his photoshoot done on Saturday just gone and this is one of the shots, it's just a sample so excuse the watermark. If you are in the north of England please check the photographer out on Facebook she is amazing and was so good with Harry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Good luck time waster, can't wait to hear updates. Ladyluck that picture is gorgeous, what a wonderful little man you have after such a journey xx

Sorry to have been absent, we've been doing loads of visiting and keeping busy. Ruby is 1 week today and we've decided to celebrate by having a lazy day together. She's such a well behaved baby although she does tend to be awake 12am - 4am. We started some reassurance sleep training last night and it seemed to work a treat though so we all got a good night.
I hope everyone's little ones don't keep them waiting too much longer :)

Good Luck Time Waster!!Your little one will be here shortly.
Teagan sleeps in the bed with us Charlie, and she also is awake at midnight, then between 3 and 4 and then awake at 6 and 8am. She sleeps most of the day away, which gives me time to work from home and do what i need to do.

So I didn't make it to the sweep.
My girl is here!! Went in to labour spontaneously yesterday morning and after a five and half hour labour I have birth to my very beautiful whopper of a baby weighing in at 9lbs 5ozs!!!!!
I knew she was going to be big but seriously. Anyway just shows you it can be done and I am not a big person but so glad she is out.
Next please! ( I mean you ladies cos I am having no more) x

So I didn't make it to the sweep.
My girl is here!! Went in to labour spontaneously yesterday morning and after a five and half hour labour I have birth to my very beautiful whopper of a baby weighing in at 9lbs 5ozs!!!!!
I knew she was going to be big but seriously. Anyway just shows you it can be done and I am not a big person but so glad she is out.
Next please! ( I mean you ladies cos I am having no more) x

Congratulations!!! By yesterday, you mean July 8, correct? Just want to make sure I get the correct information to update the front page. Lots of different time zones in here, after all.

AFM...vent warning...

July 9th...the day I predicted Asher would make his appearance and not a damn sign he's arriving today.

I'm so over the false labour crap, I'm over being pregnant, I'm tired of the "You haven't had that baby yet?" comments as if I enjoy sitting here every day swelling some more and gathering stretch marks, or having absolutely no patience with my other children and snapping at them for asking me to read a book with them.

Pretty much every single one of my friends due around me already gets to snuggle their babies, and have already for at least two or three weeks, and I'm still here attempting to decode if that cramp is the start or labour or just gas.

I'm so over this. I'm just ready to cry. I want my baby here in my arms.

Yes the 8th Brandi.
Hang in there, baby will come soon. I was two days overdue and started ignoring all the "any twinges yet?" Comments as they were driving me mad.
Hope to hear of more arrivals soon

I cant call my parents anymore without them thinking i'm in labor. So annoying. I understand their concern but give me a break. I think i'm going to end up being induced. I don'nt feel at all like i'm going to go into labor and i've given up trying to do stuff to make it happen.

Congrats Twinks!

I've not had many comments about giving birth yet, maybe because I'm not actually overdue yet? Had a few people saying "any signs?" Which is always answered with no, but I do think "don't you think I'd tell you if there were??" Oh well. 17 days max left of being pregnant xx

I feel the same way Pooch. Hoping I can lock in an induction date at my appt Friday. Feels like he's not coming any time soon and I'm done with being pregnant. I went for a walk again this morning and might do some more later...

How is everyone else??

Twinkle, that's awesome!!! Congrats on your baby girl. Can't wait to see pics..

Good morning ladies. Well I went for a lil 15-20min walk last night and that stirred up some BH but those soon faded, ugh. Got up this morning and went for a 35min walk and now enjoying my coffee. No golf yesterday but maybe today or tomorrow. It's. So friggin hot here and we aren't even having triple digit heat like we normally would. Wifey seems to think he'll be here on his due date HA, I'm not holding my breath.

Woohoo Timewaster on today being your due date. Hope your lo doesn't keep you waiting long.

Pooch, good luck with walking all day. Within 10minutes or so of walking I feel my hands and feet swelling. Luckily they aren't as bad as they feel when I get home tho.

Tooth, my dr hasn't even so much as touched my belly this entire pregnancy and I'm not kidding. He's very different in his practice then my dr yrs ago. I'm guessing my guy is not engaged but I could be wrong.

Twinkle, are you getting a sweep today?

Gonna do some housework today and try not to be such a couch potato....

Once you become pregnant at my doctors office they rotate you between 3 doctors because they want you to be comfortable with whoever will be on call that day, not a big fan of that. I dislike one of the doctors, shes just different and not very hands on. My actual doctor is the only one who does what I feel like he needs to do and one of docs is my neighbor so it is very interesting.

I honestly do not feel that she is lower, but who knows. I have my 39 week appointment next week, well see if anything has changed since this past visit. I still feel and her rolling around way up high.

Still at the hospital. Been on pitocin for 5 hours now. They started with 1 milliunit/min and now we are up to 11 milliunits/unit.

Having contractions but not painful enough and cervix was checked about 3 hours ago and no changes since my 39 week appt. Still 2cm dilated, soft but cervix is too far up.

Sleepy and hungry now but not allowed to eat and contractions keeping me up

Timewaster-are they making you stay in bed or are you able to get up and walk around? I'm not sure how inductions go and with every passing day i'm getting closer to being induced, too.
Hope things pick up soon!!
And it's bs they dont let you eat-is there anyone there that can sneak you a snack?

Pooch. They say I can walk but they need to monitor the baby's heart rate so I can't really walk while hooked to that machine.

I have begged DH to sneak in some food but he is adamant on following the rules.

Now pitocin is up to 15 milliunits/min. More frequent contractions and they are all happening in my back.

Hi ladies,

Have had a lot of free time on my hands so been doing a lot of DIY stuff, I'm not a very crafty person but thought I'd share what I've made for my princess so far. Her nursery is Minnie Mouse :D

The first one is a wipes case, second is the alphabet letter for her nursery, third one is just some of the headbands I've made, fourth one is of diaper/wipe straps and the last one is burp cloths.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg