July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Not the best, no!
Husband is convinced we'll be trying to get to hospital during the parade tomorrow and fighting our way through a sea of 'flegs' :rofl:

So i had an amazing reflexology session and my belly has been rock hard ever since. Not crampy but one huge braxton hicks for like three hours now. She did not avoid the labor trigger points. It was amazing! I barely walked at the mall because it killed my back.

Hi ladies, not posted on here for ages. I found it hard to keep up haha. Can't believe this is the last few weeks.

Went to see the labour ward today, the midwife led unit rooms are lovely. Really hope I don't have to be induced so I can have one (especially with the pool!).

Hey ladies..
Well I'm FINALLY dilated woohoo victory if it is even 1cm lol!!! He could feel the baby's head but said he's not engaged as he can push his head up. I'm going back Wednesday if I don't go into labor before then. He said he'll put some stuff on my cervix to soften it up. Gonna do some more walking between now and then. Oh and he said I should start to have mucous discharge but nada yet on that...

My mom mentioned full moon to me a few days ago. I don't normally get unto all that stuff but hey whatever now, haha.

Apparently for the full moon to work, you have to face the direction of the moon, and rub your belly clockwise for at least a minute. Gonna start giving it a shot tonight.

Congrats Timewaster! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one. :flower:

Well today I had an ultrasound and everything looks great with the baby. She's measuring 6lbs. 14oz. and if she goes to her due date she should be around 7 and a half pounds. I'm still 1cm. dilated, as I have been for the past 3 weeks so that was a little disappointing. I was hoping there'd be some progression with that. But I did get my membrane sweeped today. I'm excited to see if it works. My doctor is on call at the hospital tomorrow and jokingly said, "Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow!". Just a waiting game now...

My entire pregnancy, I was convinced I would have my little boy on July 9. Obviously, that didn't happen.

July 1, my son woke up and said he would be born "in 11 days", meaning July 12. He previously correctly predicted my youngest daughter's birth as well.

I've been trying, I think way too hard, to start my own labour this week. Nipple stim, orgasms as much as possible, walking, self-cervix checks, and even had a sweep. I'm still here, pregnant.

I lost my plug over two days, and it turned to bloody show, and nothing.

So tonight, I'm officially giving up. No more checks, no more orgasms, no more pumping. Just gonna relax and take it as it is. I do believe he'll be here by the end of the weekend. I think I've been very stressed trying to get everything together and dealing with 3 kids by myself on top of that, and then as much as I try to "relax" at night, I subconsciously know I've been too focused on trying to evict this baby.

So starting tonight, no more eviction attempts. My kids are off to their dad's for the weekend starting tomorrow morning, so I can finally sit and relax and not worry about sweeping the crumbs off the floor 6 times a day because they can't remember to eat over their plates and not the floor, and I can not worry about them tattling on another because they broke a pencil or are fighting over a toy or whether to watch Treehouse or Disney Jr.

I'm going to stand on my porch tonight in the direction of the moon, rub my belly, and that's it. No more eviction attempts.

I ended up taking a bath last night and have had cramps ever since. I have been able to sleep but they woke me up again. I'm going to try to time some!

More false labour pains for me last night. They were pretty intense and I thought when they started they were the real thing again. This is getting very frustrating! They are majorly messing with my sleep! Grrrrr!

Heading to the hospital...woke up with contractions 6 min apart... Now down to 3...5 min away from the hospital!!

I've been in triage hooked to monitors for an hour, no dilation check yet but thankfully my parents just got here to bring my dd back home (they had a 2.5 hour drive). Contractions are strong but bearable!

Here's a question...my dr will be here in an hour and wants to break my water. I 'm up to 6 cm bouncing on a ball. Do they have to do this?? I dont want the pain to become so unbearable that i beg for medicine. Advice?

My understanding is that there is no need for them to break your waters. I have been advised against having that done. Is there a medical reason why they want to do it, or does the doctor just want to get home early??!

I think its the doctors schedule. She came and i said i wanted to wait; she had to
Go over to another hospital to discharge someone which is why i think she wanted to break my water.

My baby girl arrived 11 july 11:02had a c section due to some complications .. Bleh keep well !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->