July Jewels... 2018 buddies

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
New thead for July 2018 mommas!
I just got a positive test before going for my 3rd cancer treatment.
We were using the nuvaring and only had sex once!
I guess God really wants another sweet schnookums in our family!
I’m not certain of my due date, since we weren’t exactly trying, but I’m thinking it will be the very beginning of July (even though it may be the end of June)
I had a negative test October 17th before my second treatment and a fairly dark test the 23rd the night before what was supposed to be my 3rd treatment.
I saw my midwife Thursday the 26th and had a beta hcg of 422, then 46 hours later it was 963.

I have an almost 5 year old girl on Nov 2nd (Kizely)
A 3.5 year old girl (Kuinlynn)
And a 2 year old son (Korcen)
Also, I have 2 step children (Sarah is 16 and Tyler is 13)

I am a full time Nurse Practicioner that works in Anti-Aging and Wellness.

Thanks for starting this thread!
What kind of cancer? Will you have to postpone treatment now? Congrats on this miracle baby of yours!

I got my BFP on Thursday, the day before my 5 year wedding anniversary (I was trying to hold out to test on Friday, but I just KNEW). I have Austin, who will be 2 on Nov 16. And 10 nieces/nephews, so a big family.

I have already been texting with my OB (who is a friend), but I won't go in for an official checkup until after Thanksgiving.

At dinner last night, my husband and I were already debating how long we can wait to tell our families. I say we should around Thanksgiving but he thinks we should wait until Christmas. Not sure I can keep a secret that long, when I see my parents almost every single day! They watch my son while I work full time (I'm a pharmacist).

Congrats on your BFP and 5 year wedding anniversary!
I would love to wait til Christmas, since we already have so many kids... I’m sure there will be some annoying comments I just would rather not deal with. Especially from my step daughter who eye roll... knows it all & gets very judgy and mouthy just like her mother.
But I have a feeling we probably won’t be able to wait that long... we will see. My parents, an aunt, and a close friend knows, so maybe talking with them will be enough. �� If we don’t end up with a baby in the end... it will save a lot of grief from those annoying comments. Ugh... idk. Lol. I’m so emotional!!! I tested up a few days ago when I asked him to get me something for lunch, since I was working through lunch and he was going out to eat and he suggested Jimmy John’s! I could have throat punched him! Lol

Hi ladies! We got a bfp yesterday after our first iui. I'm still in disbelief. Basically our entire immediate families already know lol!

Hi ladies! We got a bfp yesterday after our first iui. I'm still in disbelief. Basically our entire immediate families already know lol!

Lol this made be smile. Congrats Momma. You’re having a baby!

Congrats, Tori!

My sister set the precedent 12+ years ago of a big surprise announcement and that is how we have all done it since. Lol At this point, I would love to just be able to talk about it. My husband gets really nervous early on, too, so I understand wanting to wait to hear the heartbeat before we share the news.

Hey everyone! We found out a week ago that we are expecting #3. We have a DD who just turned 2, and a DS who just turned 1 :flower:

We have only told my sister so far. We are waiting a little to tell our parents and my husband's siblings.

Congratulations to everyone + a happy and healthy 9 months to all :)

Hi ladies, congrats to all of you! I love a summer baby July is a great month! Little info on me.. i have a dd who is 6, a ds who is 4 in December, a ds 15 months and preg with number 4 which was total shocker as not planned! But im now really excited as is OH. Told my mum today who was actually really happy. My OH works offshore for periods of 3 weeks at a time so im nervous about having 4 on my own but im sure I'll manage somehow :) x

5 Weeks for me, 6th IVF FET. This was a single 5 Day Blast. Tested on Oct 21st, 9 days past, then Day 11. Official on the 28th. 1st beta was 426 on Weds, on Friday is was 476. On 2015IVF 3: Made it to 5 weeks, 2015IVF 4: 6 weeks. Praying this one sticks.
Expected due date so far July 1st. Already nicknamed Fire Cracker!

Hi ladies, congrats to all of you! I love a summer baby July is a great month! Little info on me.. i have a dd who is 6, a ds who is 4 in December, a ds 15 months and preg with number 4 which was total shocker as not planned! But im now really excited as is OH. Told my mum today who was actually really happy. My OH works offshore for periods of 3 weeks at a time so im nervous about having 4 on my own but im sure I'll manage somehow :) x

July is deadset middle of Winter here! I'm kind of glad. I would feel stressed about baby being too hot in Summer!

4 on your own!! You are Super Woman! My DH works 2-3 night shifts a week, and I find even that is hard.

Yep, it'll be 100+ degrees here on my due date. Not really looking forward to that, but definitely will have a c-section, which may make it a little easier. No sweaty pushing!

Anyone have symptoms yet? I almost feel crazy because I don't feel any different besides being so tired. I had so much to get done today while my son is at preschool and what do I do? Come home and pass out! Oops!

I'm in Texas too. Ahhh, it's gonna be great :nope:

I'm super tired but also have cramping. I got a tinge of nausea this morning, I hope it stays away.

Hi everyone!

Just got my BFP a couple days ago... edd July 11! I'm excited and very nervous. This will be our rainbow baby <3

Our weather in July is in its 30&#8217;&#8217;s C.

Yes it's hot here in July...25c is probably average! But either way, we are thrilled!!

Hi Ladies. We got our BFP yesterday :) EDD is 14th of July. A winter baby for us!
This is our first after trying for 9 months. Hubby wants to tell the world, but I want to wait, considering it&#8217;s not even 4 weeks yet :haha:

Yep, it'll be 100+ degrees here on my due date. Not really looking forward to that, but definitely will have a c-section, which may make it a little easier. No sweaty pushing!

Anyone have symptoms yet? I almost feel crazy because I don't feel any different besides being so tired. I had so much to get done today while my son is at preschool and what do I do? Come home and pass out! Oops!

First tri fatigue is legit. Sleep when you can! I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old at home. The 2 year old has just stopped napping, so no breaks for me! As for symptoms, I am just super bloated, tired and I DID have nausea when I first got my BFP, but it seems to have gone away for now. Makes me nervous.

Hey Alligator! Nice to see you over here :)

I also forgot about the super sensitive nose (holy cow, people smell so bad!) and baby brain has already set in. As a retail pharmacist, I see a LOT of people every day and many of my regulars come back to us because we know their name. Ummm.... all of a sudden, I can't come up with people's name, people who I have known for years. And I have just been very forgetful in general.

Hi buffy! So glad to be here :)

I'm feeling really sleepy the last couple of days. Yesterday I fell asleep on the couch for an hour in the evening and slept like a baby all night long. And I've been yawning at work all day and feel like I could do the same again tonight!

Question for you girls...earlier today I had a minor panic. I noticed some almost eggwhite like texture yellow/light brown CM, only when I wiped. It was 3 hours ago or so and is totally gone now, nothing since then. Normal? It had me panicked for a second. It was after I went for a bit of a walk outside so maybe that loosened stuff up. Wasn't at all pink or red and it's stopped, which reassures me that it was maybe just some CM (mucus plug forming?) mixed with old dried blood or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->