July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Come & join me here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...03-july-firecrackers-2018-a.html#post38687945

I had a shocker of a BFP today and am due July 22nd with surprise baby #5. If you ladies don't mind, I would like to join the group. The group I was in with my last pregnancy was really close knit and I love having others to share the experience with.

I had a shocker of a BFP today and am due July 22nd with surprise baby #5. If you ladies don't mind, I would like to join the group. The group I was in with my last pregnancy was really close knit and I love having others to share the experience with.

Congratulations 😘👶🏼 Xx

Of course!! Congrats! There are a few other surprised moms in the group. I had a close group last time, too. We still chat on our fb group regularly.

How is everyone feeling?!
I’ve been super nauseous and puking 🤢 every couple of days! Ewww... I didn’t puke with any of my other pregnancies!

Hope you feel better soon, Ttc.

The other thread is very active, you should join us there :)

I’m not feeling much to be honest, random waves of nausea but that’s about it!

Hey Ladies.

I used to come on this site years ago when I was TTC with my first, second and third....haha

But, here I am, with a new partner, and we have our second :bfp:. First one ended in an :angel: almost as fast as it began. I didn't have a period between the loss and this one, so I'm basing off when I think I ovulated...which was the 23/24 of October.

EDD July 17, 2018. I have an appointment on the 15th to discuss recurrent miscarriage...but I'm pregnant now, so hopefully we will get blood work under way and get booked for an early ultrasound to see a little heartbeat!

This is my 10th pregnancy. I have 3 beautiful boys.

Hey Ladies.

I used to come on this site years ago when I was TTC with my first, second and third....haha

But, here I am, with a new partner, and we have our second :bfp:. First one ended in an :angel: almost as fast as it began. I didn't have a period between the loss and this one, so I'm basing off when I think I ovulated...which was the 23/24 of October.

EDD July 17, 2018. I have an appointment on the 15th to discuss recurrent miscarriage...but I'm pregnant now, so hopefully we will get blood work under way and get booked for an early ultrasound to see a little heartbeat!

Congratulations :)

Hey Ladies.

Welcome and congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about your previous losses. I had three back-to-back miscarriages so I can completely understand how anxious you must feel about being pregnant again. This is actually my 8th pregnancy but only 5th baby. I'm keeping my fx that we both hear a healthy heartbeat at our first ultrasounds <3

Hi ladies!! I'm new here and I *think* I'm due in July! I just got my bfp two days ago but my lmp was mid September, I have pcos and crazy cycles. Dh and I quit TTC in June after 2 years and after a year of failed infertility meds and treatments. We are super shocked and excited for this last addition to our family <3 Hoping to get into a dr this week and get a scan to figure out exactly how far along I am, we really have no clue, could be as little as 6 weeks or as much as 9 weeks! So I *think* I belong here but I might have to switch to June if I'm further than I think I am. Just praying for a healthy baby since I am 36.

Also I am having some pretty strong sharp cramping back and forth between my left and right sides in the ovary areas, is this normal? It happens when I get up or move or cough or sneeze and sometimes just when I'm laying down resting. I don't remember this with my other two dd's. My super super sore breast are my only real symptom, they have been killing me for 3 weeks. Also I have zero nausea which is really weird for me, my last two pregnancies I was sick from 3 weeks till birth with severe HG so it has me a little worried I'm feeling nothing.

Looking forward to getting to know you all more! I'll let you know what edd to put me down for as soon as I get in to a dr :)

Welcome!
Ladies please join the July firecrackers page, so we are all on one page!

Hi mamas!!

I'm jumping in after finding out this past Monday that I'm expecting #1!! I'm currently 4 weeks along, and still basically in shock. I'll be having a dating ultrasound sometime in the coming weeks, an at that point we will have a more accurate date - but right now we're working with July 24 as a due date. A little midsummer babe!!

A little about me: DH and I are both 30. We had plans to buy a house and move out of our little apartment at the end of next summer and not start TTC until then. However, after a few tragedies befell our friends and family this past summer, we kinda took it as a hint to get our butts in gear to start doing the things we keep saying we want to do. So, at the end of September we decided to start TTC. We didn't think we'd catch the egg so soon, but here we are only a month later! In the new year we are going to start the house hunting process, and I'm really excited to create a nest for our little family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->