July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Alli - I didn't have that this time, but I do remember it from last time around. I think I am much calmer this time :)

I’m such a basket case! I was okay til today, then the slight spotting (which has gone away), made me paranoid. I’m having slight cramps, not quite like af, but nothing awful, and I remember these from last time but I didn’t have much spotting. Honestly it seemed like more of a light brown Cm than spotting, it was cm like texture, not at all blood like, or red or pink. So I think all is well, but you worry.

I’m such a basket case! I was okay til today, then the slight spotting (which has gone away), made me paranoid. I’m having slight cramps, not quite like af, but nothing awful, and I remember these from last time but I didn’t have much spotting. Honestly it seemed like more of a light brown Cm than spotting, it was cm like texture, not at all blood like, or red or pink. So I think all is well, but you worry.

Oh totally! I know lots of people who have spotted during pregnancy, but I would still worry it were happening to me. My fingers are tightly crossed for your rainbow!

Glad your spotting stopped Alli! I'm having almost constant mild cramps and soreness. Every now and then it gets more intense, but only for a few seconds. Every time I sneeze I swear an ovary explodes. I'm also developing some lower back pain. Omg, the fatigue is so real! I came home from work yesterday and fell asleep on the couch for 4 hours!

I'm still testing on ICs, and it's progressing nicely!

I'm so tired too! I feel exhausted all the time...I don't remember feeling this tired last time, I felt good until I felt super sick.

Slight bit of that same tan/light brown/yellow (it's really quite a gross colour but not at all like blood or anything I usually get with AF) this morning and only when I wipe. Feeling super anxious but my FRER was darker this am, and my temp stayed up so I feel relieved. This is a lot tougher than I thought it would be and I'm just 4w today! Crazy.

Tiredness and using the bathroom are my consistent symptoms. I did at one point for a few minutes had a gross metallic taste in my mouth, and I did have a soapy taste as well. I have slight cramps on and off.

Betas are hood I think: Oct 25- 426, 27- 575, 31st- 880.
What was all your starting betas.

I am now 5wks 4days

They don't really do betas where I live. I could ask for them maybe but I don't think it's standard to run them for a normal pregnancy. I didn't have them done last time, just a blood test to confirm pregnancy and then was told to come back in a few weeks for the first prenantal and to get all my ultrasounds lined up.

When I did my first beta, I didn’t need the other 2. I just did them for peace of mind. The last pregnancy I had it was a chemical, number was 56 starting off. The other time was 1056.
You can always ask to have it done. :) It don’t cost anything in Canada to do so. I am not sure for you.

Oct 30: 137

I just took my second today, will probably get the results tomorrow. I feel good about it since my ICs are getting significantly darker.

Yeah I might ask for them...I did ask my doctor to run a blood test a couple weeks ago to confirm that the hormones from my mc were gone as the previous cycles I kept getting vvvvvfl that got lighter, then darker, then lighter, and she had no problem doing that for me. We'll see!

Good luck Alli x fingers crossed all come back looking good :)

Anyone had bleeding gums...last night was ridiculous. Couldn’t believe it.
And I second the exhaustion!!! I was falling asleep at my desk yesterday!

I think I may have gotten whatever virus my son had last weekend. I can't breathe through my nose at all today. Last night, I rolled over to cough and my right ovary hurt so bad, it felt like it was ripping out, but settled down and I think all is ok.

I took some more tests on sunday, but am all out now, so I'll just have to wait it out. My dr definitely won't do betas unless there is a previous mc. I go to see her for the first time on Nov 27, right around 8 weeks. I can always text her if I have any questions before then, too.

I'm headed to my doctor Friday but only because of a thyroid concern. During my routine prenatal work last time my thyroid came back as slightly hypothyroid (I've struggled with this in the past so not surprising but I am not symptomatic), then I had a follow up a month later, same result. My doctor said it's not enough of a concern to medicate me, but when I'm pregnant they want to retest and probably get me on meds, as it can become more serious during pregnancy, so she told me to come in straight away. So I feel good that I have an appointment to get it all confirmed (I'm nervous for some reason, my lines on ICs are still faint but I'm getting strong positives on FRER) and start the process for blood work.

No more spotting today and I walked to meet a friend at lunch so I'm feeling a bit better. My resting heart rate is also up again today, which is weirdly reassuring.

I have slight high thyroid. Now controlled by meds. Been on it since tycoon 7 yes ago.

When my results came back my doctor said mine was like a 5 and the normal is 4 or lower (or whatever the numbers were, I can't recall), but anything between a 5 and 10 is considered 'controversial' in the medical field on whether non-symptomatic people should be medicated, as often medication can push them into the opposite direction, hyperthyroid (this happened to me before). But, in pregnant women, it's different and they want to make sure you're monitored and your levels are exactly where they need to be.

I was a 6, for ivf they like to see a 1. I am 2.44.

Gotcha. I can't remember exactly what my lab work said but I go in Friday to see my doctor and will hopefully get it all sorted.

Alli - it's great that your tests are getting darker. They don't do betas here either, only the very first check to confirm pregnancy. I feel confident that if I asked them for another blood test though to check the levels, they would do it.

Starryeyed - do you keep up with your regular dental checkups and maintain good oral hygiene before pregnancy? I'm a dental assistant, and *usually* we only see the bleeding gums in people who may have let things slip a little pre-pregnancy. Just make sure you floss every day and brush twice. Wouldn't hurt to see your dentist for a check up & clean either :)

AFM, I am 5 weeks today. I'm already nauseous, and have been from the beginning. With my other two pregnancies I never got MS until 6 weeks, so this has taken me by surprise. I'm glad I have a symptom though! As for being tired, I can't nap or anything because I have two little ones at home, but I end up falling asleep sooo early at night. I have been determined to keep up my regular gym routine though this time. I'm hoping it will help to keep me feeling more energised. During my last pregnancies, I basically gave up exercising & eating well as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I am currently the fittest and healthiest I have ever been, and I'm really stressed about the weight I will put on.

Anyone else keeping up with their fitness & workout routines??

I like to keep up with my routine, but I was really hardcore, but I’m afraid of even doing it dialed down. Afraid I’ll miss carry since I’m high risk and this isn’t 6th and final ivf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->