July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Twins run in my partners family and nobody has had twins since his Nana so I’m hoping it’s only the one in here :haha:

Congrats Eppgirl! Twins are my family as well. I hope it's just one, but you never know until a scan.

Has anyone developed heart palpitations? They wake me up out of my sleep, and I get them during the day also.

Hey Tori - none for me. I just get really tired and puffed easily at the moment. That’s pretty much it for me in terms of symptoms, though I get slight pains (more like a weird throb) every now and then in my breasts but they’re not sore to touch.

Oh awesome Starryeyed. I'm in Vic - Mornington Peninsula :)

We debated for a while over having a 3rd..so having 4 with twins would send me over the edge :haha:

Thanks ladies!! I reaaaally want a girl this time, but I was sooo devastated last time when I found out my twins were boys, I just don’t wanna feel like that again if this one is a boy. My mom said that there’s a chance I’d have twin girls this time

So I’m a little bit weird :blush: but have been dying to pee on another digi to see if the weeks have gone up from my 1-2. And I ducked to the shops on my lunch break and alas 2-3 weeks yay!! :cloud9:

I can't find the CBs that show the weeks here anymore! I have looked at several stores and online. I have one last cheapie that I will probably take next week for no reason at all. It is just so long before I see the dr and that dark line makes me happy.

I never did a digital this time. You're not weird at all Starryeyed. Its nice seeing progression and it puts our minds at ease.

I have my scan booked in for next Friday (the 17th.) Feeling so nervous. I felt very un-pregnant today (I'm 6w) and today is the first day I haven't felt super pregnant & confident.

Eppgirl - will you keep trying until you have a girl, or are you done?

I feel done after this baby, but my DH says he may want one more, so he doesn’t want to do anything permanent. Idk how I’ll feel if this is a boy, but I definitely feel like I’ll be done if it’s a girl.

Just got my levels back from Monday's test...4w5d 1231! I have no idea if that's good or not but my doctor wasn't concerned and I looked up a chart online and it's totally within 'normal' yay!

However my thyroid is not great.. it's gotten worse (significantly since my last test pre-pregnancy) and I have to go in to be medicated :(

Alli - oh no! Hopefully it all settles down with medication. Great number for your HCG :)

Unique - twins actually need to run on your side of the family (maternal side) to get them, but identical twins are not hereditary, so you could still get those!

Eppgirl - good luck! I hope you get your girl. My dad is 1 of 4 boys. My Nanna gave up after 4 because she didn't want to risk having 5 boys :haha:

I have had minor thyroid issues before but never enough to be medicated, as it's not really proven people in the 'grey area' of where my level was benefit from meds, especially if they are asymptomatic. However it's an entirely different ballgame in pregnancy as pregnancy affects your thyroid and your thyroid is KEY to developing baby so it needs to be well within normal.

Hi everyone can I join? I got my BFP this weekend and will be 4 weeks tomorrow! My edd is 7/19. DH and I have been trying since May, had a CP our third cycle, and now our official BFP on our fifth cycle.

I'm incredibly nervous (as we all are) but we are really excited. I've attached my FRER tests and am pretty happy with the progression and will likely stop testing (maybe) once the test line is as dark as the control. When should I stop temping?

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies

Please can I join this thread? BFP on Tuesday at 9-11DPO (should be 9 by usual cycles but feel I must've ovulated early or the swimmers survived 6 days!! Also how do you add the ticker to your signature?
Thanks xxx

Congratulations ladies :)

I didn’t know that Buffy :haha: :blush:

I stopped temping about at 16dpo :)

Hi ladies, can I join? My edd is July 17. I was part of the tww site for my last pregnancy but it's totally dead there now, so I'm new over here. :)

Love that progression JWC!!!

JLH for the tickers I honestly googled 'pregnancy tickers' and searched for the ones I liked :) Mine are from The Bump and Babysizer and you basically go on the websites and you get the link/url (I can't remember but it says it's for forums) and copy/paste into your signature!

Welcome & congrats to all the new BFPs :) So exciting.

I finally have my first midwife appointment booked for the 5th of December making me 8 weeks, it seems so far away! It still doesn’t seem real :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->