July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Hey al, my first post in the group. Due July 20th/21st (Have PCOS and strange cycles) 3rd baby. Nervous about posting in here as have had 4 early losses. Praying all will be ok this time.

Already have a 6 year old girl and an almost 4 year old girl.

Lovely to meet you all :) xx

Welcome to all of the new members! We are happy to have you!

Pisces - fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I am getting a little nervous, as I feel like I had more symptoms by this time with my first, but it could just be all in my head. Again, I did have some waves of nausea yesterday. But, mostly I feel like it is all made up that I am even pregnant and probably will until my dr appt on nov 27

Love that progression JWC!!!

JLH for the tickers I honestly googled 'pregnancy tickers' and searched for the ones I liked :) Mine are from The Bump and Babysizer and you basically go on the websites and you get the link/url (I can't remember but it says it's for forums) and copy/paste into your signature!

Thank you ☺️ Ive got to do a couple more posts before tnwill allow me to add it... grrr! Xx

Oh wow Unique - my first midwife appointment won't be until after my NT scan (and same with previous 2 pregnancies.) My GP hasn't even sent off my referral yet!

TexMel - I started off with an abundance of symptoms. Even more than previous pregnancies, but now at 6w I feel like everything has slowed down, which has me slightly worried. Hopefully everything is fine for us both :flower:

It's funny, I find less symptoms this pregnancy than last...less cramping, less breast pain, a little more tiredness perhaps (but maybe that's also my thyroid), and I'm super cold (again, thyroid). Around 5-6w I started getting severe nausea so I'm waiting for that...but it feels much different this time around, and it has me anxious of course, but my last pregnancy resulted in a loss, so it's hard for me to know what is normal/good/etc.

My baaaad nausea kicked in bang on 6w with the last 2 pregnancies, so the fact that it is still only slight has me worried.

Fingers crossed Alli! :flower:

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies. I feel like we need to start a list of when everyone’s due dates are :flower:

Unique - I don’t have a midwife appt yet. I think I need to go back to my GP after my dating scan and then maybe they will refer me to the hospital :shrug:

Fingers crossed for you Pisces x

Tex - I feel the same with the symptoms but after feeling ill after my breakfast this morning I’m reminded that I really would prefer no nausea!

Happy 5 weeks by the way Alli!
I look forward to my ticker changing to the next week. Except mine is slightly out...I’m only 4w5d

Starryeyed - my dating scan is on the 17th and then my GP will refer me after that. That's how it has worked for me in the past :flower:

Good idea about the list of due dates!

Thanks Buffy :)
Is there anyway to add a new post to the start of the thread?

I dont think so. It has to be the original poster. Maybe we should start a new thread in the Pregnancy Discussion section with someone more active who can post the due dates?!

I dont think so. It has to be the original poster. Maybe we should start a new thread in the Pregnancy Discussion section with someone more active who can post the due dates?!

I have a July babies 2018 thread I posted, I could edit that?

I'm trying to figure this site out. Is it all just one long thread? There's no way to have a group format where you can make several different posts on different topics?

I have a July babies 2018 thread I posted, I could edit that?

Yeah if you would like to be the one to keep it up to date? That would be great.

Also there is already a June Jewels group, so I was hoping for a different name for July?

I'm trying to figure this site out. Is it all just one long thread? There's no way to have a group format where you can make several different posts on different topics?

Go to the first trimester board and you will have that option :)

If you want to move over to the groups, let's do it. Maybe a few more moms will find us in there, too

Anyone have an idea for a name, though? I see the 2017 July group was the Firecrackers

Agree let’s move but as for names...I am definitely not a creative person, all I can offer is July Jellybeans :haha: I hope you guys can come up with something better!

I like firecrackers! Cute. Can someone post a link to the new thread? It’s so hard to find threads on mobile!!

I also love when I hit a new week - best thing ever.

So my doctor put my on thyroid meds and I have to have my blood drawn every 4w until I give birth, basically, to keep on top of it. Which I’m happy to do! She said it was the highest my thyroid had ever been... :/

Jellybeans
Jellyfish
Firecrackers

They are all cute. Not everyone celebrates 4th if July though (like us Aussies) - but I still think it's a cute name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->