July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Lucy I have been having the same feelings as you. As of 9w 1d all my symptoms completely disappeared... It's nerve wracking but I'm pretty sure I went though the same thing with my last pregnancy too.. Hang in there!!! At least we can all be nervous together

My symptoms are calming down too, but it's totally normal for them to ease after about 9 weeks :)

beautifulrose - awww lovely <3

I did not enjoy my Xmas dinner yesterday (baby is a fusspot), A full roast with all the trimming is my fave, OH is aware I will need one to make up for it as soon as baby arrives :rofl:

In other news, half my wisdom tooth broke off :/
Will a dentist do an extraction while I am pregs? (UK)

Lovely bump beautifulrose!

Wiggler- I need a root canal saw my dentist at 8/9 weeks and he pushed the treatment back until the 2nd trimester, it's meant to be the safest time in pregnancy. Although some dentists don't like doing work until baby's born as some think it's easier to control pain with pain relief rather than but you & baby at risk of increased stress, so I'd have a chat with you dentist see what they're willing to do :)

Afm- sickness was awful this morning, had all the Inlaws over today and mil has taken DS &DD for the weekend. So me &hubby get some time to ourselves :) oh and scan in 3days eeeeek!!

sammy - if it's any help, I have had 2 root canals (I was pushed over at school, canal treatment on both front teeth) the vibrating of the drill will be very strange for you but it won't hurt :)

I will be ringing emergency dentist tomorrow. And buying calcium. My wisdoms were fine, then where I was preggers with my nearly 2 year old the sides crumbled, this time it's worse.

Thanks Wiggler :) unfortunately this will not be my first root canal :( I was on steroids as a baby to help with breathing issues and sadly they affected my teeth :(

Hopefully the emergency dentist can sort you out :)

Had my first appointment today. Aside from the awkwardness of having someone you've just met all up in your lady bits, it went just fine. The midwife practice we chose seems perfect for us. Hubby and I were really happy with the midwife we met today, and I'm excited to meet the other two in the coming months. We found out that so long as I don't need a c-section (no indication at this point that I would, my mom had 2 natural labors and births with no trouble) one of the midwives will definitely attend the birth. No OB involvement at all unless I have gestational diabetes (they consult with an OB in that case but still 90% midwife care) or need a section. Super happy!

I also got my way with the early ultrasound. I told her about our previous losses and she scheduled me for a transvaginal ultrasound next Friday at 11. :) So glad that hubby will get to be there!

I hope everyone had a great christmas! I spent most of the day sleeping. lol

Happy Holidays everyone, thanks for the welcomes! We've had a fun but busy couple of days, told everyone except my Dad on Christmas day. They were all really happy for us, my Mum was very excited (1st grandchild), we're seeing my Dad today.
Symptoms seem to be similar, feeling nauseous until I eat and being hungry in general, sore boobs , dry skin on one hand. I'm so relieved I don't have it worse, I could not cope at work if I did!
We want to get our house on the market next weekend so this week will be a solid week of decorating, cleaning and de-cluttering!

Looks like I'm not getting my doppler today!

Amazon said they dispatched it to the parcel company yesterday and the parcel company are saying they don't have it. Amazon have refunded me the £8.99 delivery charge but how annoying!!!!!

I think it's the parcel company not Amazon as it happened last time I got something and it didn't turn up until 3 days later!

Looks like I'm not getting my doppler today!

Amazon said they dispatched it to the parcel company yesterday and the parcel company are saying they don't have it. Amazon have refunded me the £8.99 delivery charge but how annoying!!!!!

I think it's the parcel company not Amazon as it happened last time I got something and it didn't turn up until 3 days later!

:( how disappointing!!

I see someone is getting the genetic testing :) I did it at 9 weeks ( 12 weeks now ) and I found out also that im having a boy. Its crazy what the blood test can tell you now a days. I almost felt like I was cheating by knowing gender at 10 weeks already. Thats like 10 weeks earlier than usual lol.

Not posted in a while....ive got my 12 week scan tomorrow but im so nervous about it! Had a scan at 8 weeks which showed everything ok just scared something happened since then! X

Not posted in a while....ive got my 12 week scan tomorrow but im so nervous about it! Had a scan at 8 weeks which showed everything ok just scared something happened since then! X

I have a 10 week scan tomorrow and feel the same. Pretty nervous - I'm having fairly regular spotting during this pregnancy so I'm being closely monitored.

Good luck! My scan is at 9am. What time is yours?

I have my booking in tomorrow and then my 12 week scan on Wednesday...feeling nervous!

Icgoodac & baby dreams - hope we all have good scans this week!! I really don't remember my first pregnancy being this nerve wracking!!

:hugs: girls. Scans can be scary I had one last Monday and I'm still anxious for mine on Tuesday and NT scan the following Monday!

I'm 12 weeks today, seems a huge milestone given my history!

I'm 12 weeks today, seems a huge milestone given my history!

Fantastic! That must feel great! Hope you have good scan this week & next too :flower:

I can't wait until I hit second trimester territory. I'm hoping I might relax a little.

Good luck to the ladies with scans !!

I have my 3D scan Thursday I'll be 13+6 but based off my last 2 scans where I measured 4 days ahead each time I'll be 14+3 and the ultrasound place promises they can find the gender or I can come back at no charge until they do. I'm soooo excited what a great way to start the new year!

Morning sickness is wearing off just a bit which worrys me even though I know this is when it's supposed to happen. Ugh I won't be happy til the babe is in my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->