July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Lots of scans over the next few days. I wish I could be excited for mine in 2 days but I have the worst cold in the world. I was awake half the night coughing because it was so bad.

The most annoying thing is that I'm off work until the 5th (this was supposed to be our last precious 2 weeks together of quiet and now it's destroyed).

Congrats Tasha

My sonoline b came today!!

Tried it first thing - empty bladder and stomach and after 10 minutes gave up. Drank loads of water and moved around and switched position and after about 5 minutes I think I found it!

Definite heartbeat climbing from 135 and stabilising about 149. Too high to be mine! Heard it strong for about 10 seconds and it faded away to the background so I think baby must have swam away!

I instantly burst out crying. It was amazing and made it so much more real than scans and seeing the hb alone because, well you know, been there done that got the t-shirt!

Thank you k4th. It does feel good. Not far away for you either, don't think we ever fully relax though.

Exciting rose. Will you start buying?

Feel better soon timeforababy.

Yay lucy :dance:

Good luck to all those with scans! I can't wait until we have ours, I'm so excited for DH to be able to see our little dot, it will make it seem more real!
Congrats Tasha, hoping things continue to go well x
Lucy, glad they delivered the doppler, it must be so reassuring to have it on hand and able to use when you want x

So nice for everyone! I know there's still a lot of nervousness at this point but there's gonna be some of you starting to feel movement soon!!! Isn't that awesome. I can't say I'm jealous of those of you who are a couple weeks ahead of me... I have a doctors appointment on Friday and I'm really hoping to hear a heartbeat, if I don't I will be a mess. The wait from 7 weeks to 10 weeks is crazy... I don't know how I went until over 10 weeks before I had anything with my last pregnancy. I have my nt scan on the 15th which also seems so far away. I just want to know everything is still good in there.

Looks like a lot of us are having Monday morning scans!

Mine is at 8:30 Monday morning. FX for a great view of the neck and low fluid! Being over 35...little nervous...but I know all will be well!

Most impatient to find out the gender! Waiting more weeks is torture!!

I've had a constant ache in my stomach low down since last night :(

I've had a constant ache in my stomach low down since last night :(

:hugs:

As your uterus will be moving out of your pelvis around about now, do you think it could be things moving around & settling??

Hope you feel better soon

I hope so yeah, just so annoying not knowing what's going on. Thanks hun x

Hope the people receiving scans this week have good appointments!

I've got my 12week scan first thing in the morning at 9am. Pretty nervous but excited, heard beans heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday.

We went window shopping around the retail parks yesterday and decided on the travel system we'll be getting :)

Baby_dreams I've been getting achey pains feel a bit like weak braxton hicks hoping it's things moving around and stretching!

I've been noticing some more pains to the last few days must be all of stretching some more! I had a scare so I saw baby just a few days ago moving around like crazy so i just keep telling myself its fine its just growing!! I had an NT screening set up at special office for this coming week but my new OB offers it in office so I just took that instead! Only 1 week left for it there doing mine at 12 weeks 5 days so I'm hoping to get a peek at the angle of the dangle ;) I know its not very good guess but just be fun to have more of idea on what we are expecting! He cant make this appointment because of work but the official gender scan he will be missing work for and we plan to go shopping out hearts out after!

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I am almost 13 weeks, and only had slight queasiness up until now.
I was super nauseous yesterday and today. :sick: I felt like vomiting, but I haven't yet. I'm one of those people who will do anything in their power NOT to vomit. I thought I was in the clear :wacko: Can morning sickness happen later? I feel for all the ladies who have been suffering from it since the beginning.
I have a scan early tomorrow morning, so at least I have that to look forward to.

Well. Had my ultrasound on Christmas Eve. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 4 days or so. So I won't be running the thread any longer. Spent the last 5 days with my family and fiance and that will continue for the next few days. I will definitely be following this thread and you wonderful ladies. I wish you happiness and a wonderful July :)

Kozmikkitten I am so sorry for your loss I feel your pain. Looks like we found out on the same day. I'll update the list :hugs:

Ajarvis and Kozmikkitten, there aren't any words for this. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Oh no ajarvis :( I am so so sorry :hugs:

Would anyone be willing to take over the thread?

Oh my gosh ajarvis I am so sorry about the news I wish you happiness in your future. I'm glad you are surrounded by love.

I have my scan tomorrow. I am so nervous now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->