July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Well. Had my ultrasound on Christmas Eve. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 4 days or so. So I won't be running the thread any longer. Spent the last 5 days with my family and fiance and that will continue for the next few days. I will definitely be following this thread and you wonderful ladies. I wish you happiness and a wonderful July :)

Kozmikkitten I am so sorry for your loss I feel your pain. Looks like we found out on the same day. I'll update the list :hugs:

Oh ajarvis :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss, and the timing of your loss, that's heartbreaking :hugs:
Thinking of you and your family xxx

If you need any help with the thread, I would be happy to help. Xxx

Ladies - I have to leave the thread. We found out Fri that our baby stopped growing at 8+3. There is no longer a heartbeat.
Ajarvis - please add me to the angel list.

I wish everyone here the best of luck for your July babies.

I'm so sorry for your loss kozmikkitten, keeping you in my thoughts :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry ajarvis.

Life is so bloody unfair.

Let me know what you want to do with regards to running the thread and I will sort it. I would continue it if you wish.

I am so horrible about keeping up with this thread!

Ajarvis I am so so sorry but really glad to hear you have your family around and are taking the time you need.

Good luck to all of the ladies with scans today and soon, can't wait to hear about them.

Tasha congrats on 12 weeks &#9825;&#9825;

Afm- 13+4 today, I can't believe it. Coming into the second tri, I'm feeling pretty good. My sex drive has definitely increased over the past few days and my acne has disappeared, knock on wood. But the frequent urination and sense of smell have been ridiculous. Also, I've been having weird sensations "down there." Almost feels like I didn't put a tampon in far enough and I've got some sharp pains going on too. I found baby's heartbeat with the dopoker last night, 168bpm. Such a lovely feeling :)

ajarvis and KozmikKitten I am so very sorry for your losses. :nope: Please take care of yourselves as you try to heal.

Hi ladies, had my scan today, baby was moving and groving, got to hear the heart beat of 155 BPM. I will post a picture when I get hope. I hope everyone is OK xx

Hi ladies, had my scan this morning baby was wiggling about sucking his/her thumb and seemed to be jumping from hiccups maybe. A real good wriggler was making the sonographer work for the measurements. They've also moved my date upto the 6th July so I'm now 13 weeks. Nearly in 2nd trimester.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
Hello, ladies! I am back from a long Christmas break and have a lot of catching up to do, but just wanted to say I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Heaveneats & sammyandashley - congrats on good scans!! I had one today at 10+2 and everything is looking good. Saw the heartbeat & movement. Feel so lucky.

I am so horrible about keeping up with this thread!

Ajarvis I am so so sorry but really glad to hear you have your family around and are taking the time you need.

Good luck to all of the ladies with scans today and soon, can't wait to hear about them.

Tasha congrats on 12 weeks &#9825;&#9825;

Afm- 13+4 today, I can't believe it. Coming into the second tri, I'm feeling pretty good. My sex drive has definitely increased over the past few days and my acne has disappeared, knock on wood. But the frequent urination and sense of smell have been ridiculous. Also, I've been having weird sensations "down there." Almost feels like I didn't put a tampon in far enough and I've got some sharp pains going on too. I found baby's heartbeat with the dopoker last night, 168bpm. Such a lovely feeling :)

Omg I'm going through it with the smells and having to use the bathroom all the time! It's to the point I get upset everytime a co worker heats food up especially fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->