July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm so sorry Jumpingo and Whisper :hugs: Thinking of you both x x x

So sorry Jumpingo and whisper :( my prayers are with you both.

Im going to stop my meds now and see if it happens naturally its our anniversary on friday and my bday the 18th so if i can help it i dont want an op

So sorry ladies :(

Jumpingo I'll add you under angel babies. :hugs: I haven't added other names as I didn't know if the other ladies wanted their names there or not.

Whisper let me know. :hugs:

whisper and jumperingo, words cannot always help but know we are all here for you, and will give all the encouragement and love that we can. I hope you both are blessed with babies in your arms soon, nothing can make this time any easier. I wish you both well, and sending so much love xx

I'm so sorry jumping and whisper. Life is very unfair. Please know your tiny Angels will always be in my heart. If you need to talk please feel to message me x

So sorry ladies. I will be thinking about you :hugs:

Big hugs Jumpingo and Whisper. :flow: I'm so sorry things haven't gone as you hoped. Life is indeed unfair.

AFM, I had my first appointment at my maternity group today. Got one of my fav docs, so it was a great visit. Got to see the little fluttering heartbeat. (I had been really worried because I don't really feel pregnant these last few days.) I have my dating scan booked for next Monday the 15th, but the doc did a quick scan with their little in-office machine. Looks like my due date may get pushed back 4-5 days as I'm measuring more like 8+5 rather than 9+3 as I thought. Waiting for the official US to officially change my DD. :)

Ajarvis, congrats on your engagement! Sounds perfect! :flower:

Just put my meds away ajarvis can you add me to angels please?

Just got back from my appointment I measured ahead at 11 weeks which would put my due date at 6/29 but my doctor said because it's less than a week she's keeping my due date as 7/3 and she said my sch went away which is great. Bpm was 173. Hopefully the picture works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 14
Great pic, BeautifulRose! Lovely little gummy bear you've got there. :)

Just got back from my private ultrasound. Best $$ every spent!

171 heartbeat and measured at 2.75 cm...since it was private, no update or info about changing due date...

I feel a little more at peace...wasn't happy waiting till 20 weeks for another scan. first time mom...can't miss a moment!

Attachments

• 9w4d.jpg
    9w4d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 9w4d - 4d.jpg
    9w4d - 4d.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks sportysgirl....the 4d is different looking LOL But it was so much fun to see the little bean dancing about in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->