• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mommies Club x

cheers for updating eb for me wos,

She is so much better 2day and last night she was soo much better the rash has gone poo is back 2 yellow and she has not been sick other than the dribble she gets now and again sooo happy. mum did night feeds for me again and I did the 5 oclock one didnt stop me getting up at 3 2 check as i hadnt heard her cry lol. soo happy and 2 be faire so glad it happened up here or I would have been in bits. going home 2day :)

well aaliyah has started to eat for britain again lol so she is offically back 2 her noram self she stayed up till ten then slept for 4 hours then was back 2 every 2 hours I was so tired im bettr now tho

Hi girls,

Just a quickie to check everyone is still ok.

Maybe - I didnt know Aaliyah was poorly hun. Hope everything has settled dwn and she is back to her old self again. What a worry these babies are!

After more doctor visits, we are trying Lilah on Lactose free milk today. Fingers crossed it works...

Twiglet you mentioned you changed Caitlyns milk. Is it because of an intolerance?

I had the college press office on the phone today. They want to do a piece on my exam result as they are so pleased I got such a high grade whilst wirking full time and being PG. They mentioned getting the photographer round to my house and everything haha.. How funny...

Right, bottles to make up and washing to do . Hope everyone is good. Big kisses to all the lovely babies!! TTFN xxx

Boo poor you Wishing! :hugs2: is there anything you have to do? or are you and Isabel being encouraged to be exposed to it? Swine flu majorly confuses me! :wacko:

Shelley answered on facebook :thumbup: but yeah she's lactose intolerant. was whingy, screaming, projectile vomiting and would rarely take a full feed...she's now fine :) been on it for a week now :happydance:

oh wow check shelly out auotograths for me first hehe

Wishing :hugs: to ur oh hope he feels better soon

well aaliyah was constipated for 2 days and she finally went today but that femmy sick is back :) still tryin to work out if she is ok or now she is chilling in her moses basket smiling and kicking see how she is later xx

Hi there girls,

Yeah I have had Blake on hungrier baby milk for about 3 weeks now and it is brilliant!! have to make sure you give a little extra water tho as can cause constipation!!

Blake is doing wonderfully, sleeping through from 10 til 6 now!! yay for Blake!!

Sorry for talking nookie Shelley but I am making the most of it! I am having my cervix hacked at in a couple of weeks due to my pre cancerous cells so will not be allowed for 6 weeks!! and considering that I have just had a baby we havent gone that long without it yet!!

just been on our local freecycle website and got loads of baby toys for free!! really good playmat/baby gym and loads of other stuff!! its great!!

well anyway, all is well - Blake is 8 weeks now and going for his jabs and check on Monday! (the bit I hate!!) Lewis started back at school today and it was soooo quiet!! have quite missed my big man!!

anyway gotta go make the bottles and bath the little one

speak soon

twiglet - no...we're encouraged to maintain at least a metre distance and wash hands and door handles and things...to be honest its impossible to be totally strict on stuff like that but we're trying to maintain distance and he alcohol handwashes his hands with each cough :( its awful for him not being able to go near isabel...especially as he's obviously off work with it so just has to watch me cuddling her and stuff :(
we'll know within a few days if isabel and i have escaped it...

hi all hope you and babies are all well
when robert was born he had positional talipies (his foot was twisted in womb and stuck that way) we were shown some physio to do but hasnt worked so thursday 10th sept got to go and get cast put on please keep fingers crossed for me that this works otherwise its an op to loosen tendens (dont want op) at the minite im just tryin to imagine how small and heavy his cast is goin to be on his little leg

Oh pimple :fingers crossed for ur little man hope this works for u both

wishing must be so hard not sure what I would do if merv caught it even tho it seems to be circling his work place at the moment :( seems aaliyah catches so much already, cold stomach bug so dradding the idea if she got it but saying that she has a great immun systm seems to get over things quite quickly but nit sure i wanna test the thery out on that

Hi ladies,

Blake has his first injections tomorrow!! oh no!! I am really not looking forward to them!! them nasty doctors stabbing my poor little man!!

anyway - thought I'd show you a couple of recent piccies of my little man!!

Attachments

• Blake 021.jpg
    Blake 021.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Blake 019.jpg
    Blake 019.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Blake 006.jpg
    Blake 006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
Aw he's gorgeous Gem!! Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck Gem :) I've just started shopping around for the best place/price to get these all done. We don't have them provided here as part of public system, so it a bit of research is required.

Wow, Shelley! What a star:wohoo:

Hi to everyone else too. Have been reading the thread when I get a chance, but rarely have time to actually post in it. I'm sure you all know the feeling!

Yay - i found you all again! I didn't know about this thread until I saw someone mention it in another thread.... :dohh:

Baby Theo was born 15/07/09 by emergency c-section followig a failed induction. Best day of my life.... :cloud9:

Looking fwd to reading through this thread and catching up with how you all are!

xx

Shelley i have been the docs today after my headaches still havent stopped and been told it's migraines i have been getting and have been given tablets to take one a night for now then gradually they will be up'd to 2 a night then 3. If your still getting them go back to your doc and mither them!

Hope everyone is ok i've ad my first weekend away with the baby and i have to say it was no more difficult than just me and chris going away he got loads of attention from everyone we were with who haven't seen him before so it was a good weekend all in all

We have also bought a new car on saturday so the Mondeo ZS and Astra SRI (my 2nd baby) are going and in there place will a rather lovely Focus ST Turbo!

Oh elley, that is sooo unfair I want a new car!! my peugeot 307 has seen better days!!

Hi peanut, glad you found us all!!

well, took Blake for his jabs today and the tough little guy didnt even murmer!! he weigh's 11lb 9oz and all is well!

I know that I am probably just moaning here and this is totally non baby related but all me and George have done this week is argue and its really starting to get me down!!
He's just gone really lazy all of a sudden and cant be arsed to do anything - even get out of bed!! he hasnt been getting out of bed until lunch if he isnt at work and if he is the first thing he has been doing when he gets in is sleep!! then last night I mentioned that I was tired and all hell let loose!! apparently I was trying to make him feel guilty and I am just being a cow!! sorry but come on!! I am the one that has got up with Blake every day since he has been born!! and we had been to a bbq the night before and not got home til 2am and I was still up at 6am!! do I not have the right to be tired!!

He just seems to pick on everything I do and I cant do anything right!! I would really love to know what has happened with us as I cannot bear it at the mo!! he says all I do is moan at him but for gods sake how can I moan when he's always asleep!!

sorry to rant girls but I dunno who else to moan about it too!! I'm sure all will be fine in a week and we'll be back to normal but I am soo pissed off!!

right Rant over!!

spk later girls!!

sorry only a quickie as have to log off but gem :hugs: maybe the upheaval of a newborn on top of work is just starting to hit your hubby? however you are also working 24/7 and have a right to be tired and want support in varying degrees and perhaps he needs a gentle reminder of this (when you're both calm to avoid arguing)
x

Gem i know how you feel except we haven't been arguing about it but all chris seems to do suddenly is sleep ad complains he is tired all the time i don't even bother replying when he says it anymore i just look at him and carry on doing what am doing.

I know this is spoilt but the mondeo is only an 04 reg that we bought just because we could and the astra is a 57 reg that i bought without telling chris lol the best bit is a don't even drive but i had to have the car so i did. Now the ST but this is because we both fell in love with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->